SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 June 2019 – Here is the question paper and answer key of SSC CGL 2018-2019 Tier 1 exam held on 10 June 2019. SSC CGL 10 June 2019 was day 1 of the tier 1 exam. Staff Selection Commission has released Combined Graduate Level question paper, answer key, responses of exam dated 10 June 2019 at ssc.nic.in and you can see them here below. All candidates who appeared in shift 1, shift 2, shift 3 can check officially released SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key of 10 June 2019. Future SSC CGL aspirants can also utilize these question papers for practice purpose.
⭐ SSC CGL Result! ⭐
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 June 2019
Name of exam: SSC CGL 2018-2019 Tier 1
Date of exam: 10 Jun 2019
Shifts: Shift 1 (9 AM to 10 AM), Shift 2 (1 PM to 2 PM), Shift 3 (3 PM to 4 PM)
Check official answer key and challenge: Click here to check official answer key of SSC CGL and challenge it before 30 June (5 PM).
|04 Jun 2019||06 Jun 2019||07 Jun 2019||10 Jun 2019|
|11 Jun 2019||12 Jun 2019||13 Jun 2019|
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 June 2019 Shift 1 HindiSSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 10 jun 2019 first shift (hindi) Download
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 June 2019 Shift 2SSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 10 jun 2019 second shift Download
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 June 2019 Shift 2 HindiSSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 10 jun 2019 second shift (hindi) Download
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 June 2019 Shift 3SSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 10 jun 2019 third shift Download
Previously, we had shared memory based questions answers for you below.
Here are all the memory based questions and answers of SSC CGL exam held on June 10, 2019. You can also comment questions that you remember to get their answers.
SSC CGL Memory Based Questions Asked and Answer Key 10th June 2019 – Shift 1, 2, 3
On basis of inputs of test takers, SSC CGL Questions Asked and Answer Key 10th June 2019 for Shift 1, Shift 2, Shift 3 are given below.
SSC CGL Questions Asked and Answer Key 10th June 2019 – Shift 1
SSC CGL Questions Asked and Answer Key 10th June 2019 – Shift 2
SSC CGL Questions Asked and Answer Key 10th June 2019 – Shift 3
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 10th June 2019
To begin with, here are the common features of exam that applied to all shifts.
Exam Mode: Computer based test
Exam Duration: 1 hour (80 minutes for VH/ OH (afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand- Pl)
Pattern of Exam
|Name of Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||50|
- +2 for correct answers
- -0.5 (negative marking) for incorrect answers
Good attempts: The number of attempts with good accuracy that can lead to clearing cut off refer to good attempts; that are as follows.
|Name of Subject||Shift-1||Shift-2||Shift-3|
|General intelligence and reasoning||21-23||22-23||22-23|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 10th June 2019 – Shift 1
- The weight of the science questions has gone down in comparatively.
- Most of the questions from science are from the periodic table.
- Also, the questions from chief Ministers and governors of all the state were asked.
- Also, the questions on the head of the state of G-20 nations are asked
- Regional dances related questions are asked
- many questions are asked from the history of India from the period of Mughal
- Questions related to awards were also asked
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 10th June 2019 – Shift 2
- The level of the paper in shift 2 was easy.
- Maths was calculative in all
- The section of GS was easy. The questions were from Authors and their names, War related questions were asked, international and national days were asked and their themes were also asked.
- From Grammar, the questions related to coordinating conjunctions were asked, Synonyms and antonyms were asked, spelling errors were asked, word meaning was asked.
- questions were asked for Indian Polity, Government, High court jurisdiction, panchayat raj related questions were asked. From economics questions related to Budget line were asked.
- From geography, the question was very less.
CGL Exam Analysis 10th June 2019 – Shift 3
- From science questions related to acids were asked.
- From GA the questions were from Bangladesh and Nepal parliament. Most of the questions were from neighboring countries and their parliaments.
- There were questions related to international currency.
- The questions related to the dance forms of the neighboring nations
- From maths, the questions were from SI and CI, algebra, coordinate geometry, circles, triangles, discounts, trigonometry. Mathematics was calculative.
- In English, the questions were from antonyms and synonyms. In this shift, the questions from English was moderate in difficulty level. There were questions asked from one words too.
- There were questions from the Pulitzer prize winners and Roman awards winners.
Calculate Marks Using SSC CGL 10th June 2019 Answer Key
Now that the exam is over, candidates are eager to know how well they have performed. This is done by calculating marks using answer key. To calculate marks using answer key of SSC CGL held on June 10, 2019, refer to marking scheme above. Follow steps below to know your marks.
- Check your answers against the answer key.
- Note down the number answers that are correct, number of answers that are incorrect.
- Since neither are any marks awarded nor deducted for unattempted question, there is no need to count them.
Marks in SSC CGL 2019 = (Number of correct answers * 2) – (Number of incorrect answers * 0.5)
SSC CGL 10th June 2019 Answer Key (Official)
Staff Selection Commission releases official answer key of SSC CGL exam, a few weeks after exam. Once it is available, candidates can download it from ssc.nic.in by logging in with roll number and password.
Steps to get official answer key
- Go to ssc.nic.in.
- Then click on link to check answer key of SSC CGL.
- At once, login page to check answer key shall open.
- Here, enter your roll number and password and login.
- Now SSC CGL questions asked with answers and your responses shall appear on screen.
- You can download and save as PDF the answer key.
- You can also file objections by paying Rs 100 per question.
Final answer key
Objections submitted by all candidates will be considered. However only those will be considered that are submitted in prescribed format within given time. For the SSC CGL 10th June 2019 exam as well as for other dates, final answer key will be published after taking into account all objections.
SSC CGL Result 2019
With the first tier of SSC Combined Graduate Level exam over, results will be announced next.
- Staff Selection Commission publishes SSC CGL Result 2019 tier 1, 2, 3, 4 one by one.
- Results are announced at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates who qualify tier 1 can appear in tier 2 exam.
- Then those who qualify in tier 2 can appear in tier 3 descriptive test.
- And then finally those who qualify tier 3 will appear in tier 4 skill test depending upon the post they applied in.
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2019 are released separately for tier 1, 2, 3, 4. Although all applicants can download it for tier 1, only those who qualify in previous rounds can download it for next ones.
- Those who qualify all tiers by clearing cut offs of each, are finally recommended through SSC CGL recruitment 2019.
- On basis of SSC CGL 2019, candidates get recruitment to Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
If you have any queries about SSC CGL [10th June 2019] Answer Key, Questions, Analysis, then please ask in comments below.