SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 6 June 2019 – Here is the question paper and answer key of SSC CGL 2018-2019 Tier 1 exam held on 6 June 2019. SSC CGL 6 June 2019 was day 1 of the tier 1 exam. Staff Selection Commission has released Combined Graduate Level question paper, answer key, responses of exam dated 6 June 2019 at ssc.nic.in and you can see them here below. All candidates who appeared in shift 1, shift 2, shift 3 can check officially released SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key of 6 June 2019. Future SSC CGL aspirants can also utilize these question papers for practice purpose.
⭐ SSC CGL Result! ⭐
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 6 June 2019
Name of exam: SSC CGL 2018-2019 Tier 1
Date of exam: 06 Jun 2019
Shifts: Shift 1 (9 AM to 10 AM), Shift 2 (1 PM to 2 PM), Shift 3 (3 PM to 4 PM)
Check official answer key and challenge: Click here to check official answer key of SSC CGL and challenge it before 30 June (5 PM).
|04 Jun 2019||06 Jun 2019||07 Jun 2019||10 Jun 2019|
|11 Jun 2019||12 Jun 2019||13 Jun 2019|
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 6 June 2019 Shift 1SSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 06 jun 2019 first shift View Download
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 6 June 2019 Shift 2SSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 06 jun 2019 second shift View Download
SSC CGL Question Paper with Answer Key 6 June 2019 Shift 3SSC CGL Question Paper Tier 1 2018 Exam - 06 jun 2019 third shift View Download
Previously, we had shared memory based questions answers for you below.
Here are all the memory based questions and answers of SSC CGL exam held on June 6, 2019. You can also comment questions that you remember to get their answers.
SSC CGL Memory Based Questions Asked and Answer Key 6th June 2019 – Shift 1, 2, 3
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 6th June 2019
Before we dive into the detailed shift wise analysis, here are some points that remained common in all.
Mode of exam: Computer based test
Duration of exam: 1 hour (80 minutes for VH/ OH (afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand- Pl))
|Name of Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||50|
- +2 for correct answers
- -0.5 (negative marking) for incorrect answers
Good attempts: Based on an analysis of the shifts, number of good attempts in each section / overall in each shift are as follows.
|Name of Subject||Shift-1||Shift-2||Shift-3|
|General intelligence and reasoning||22-23||20-22||coming soon|
|General awareness||11-13||17-18||coming soon|
|Quantitative aptitude||15-16||15-17||coming soon|
|English comprehension||23-24||17-20||coming soon|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 6th June 2019 – Shift 1
Candidates took some key takeaways from the previous day. And as expected, the paper was similar in difficulty level. Once again mathematics oriented questions were tough to solve. Most scoring section was English.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning had 2-3 questions each on analogy, and classification. There were 2 questions on coding-decoding also.
- In General Awareness, there were 4-5 questions each from art and culture, medieval history, economy, current affairs.
- Quantitative ability had 3-5 questions each from geometry, algebra, data interpretation, trigonometry, percentages.
- English comprehension had 5 questions on cloze test, and 2-4 questions each on one word substitution, idioms, fill in the blanks, synonyms-antonyms, spellins, error recognition.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 6th June 2019 – Shift 2
Once again quantitative ability proved to be most challenging. In fact looking at this and past day’s papers, candidates are recommended to not waste too much time on QA questions. This time too, reasoning was said to be more scoring.
- Maximum marks can be scored in general intelligence and reasoning. Analogy and series had 3-3 questions each. There was a even distribution from remaining topics.
- Least scoring was QA. There were 4-4 questions each from profit and loss, geometry, data interpretation.
- In general awareness, questions were quite direct. There were 3-4 from Geography, and Chemistry each. Current affairs had a fair share of 6-7 questions.
- In English, cloze test again had majority questions, 5. Then there was a equal distribution among remaining topics.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis: Topics From Which Questions Were Asked
In today’s exam, questions were asked from following topics.
|S.No.||General intelligence and reasoning||General awareness||Quantitative aptitude||English comprehension|
|1||Paper cutting and folding||Indian Polity||Interest||Sentence completion|
|2||Embedded figures||Geography||Pipes and cisterns||One word substitution|
|3||Counting figures||Physics||Speed, time, distance||Idioms|
|4||Arithmetic reasoning||Chemistry||Profit and loss||Fill in the blanks|
|5||Mirror image||Current Affairs||Time and work||Spellings|
|6||Analogy||Medieval History||Average||Error recognition|
|8||Classification||Art and Culture||LCM HCF||Cloze Test|