SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022 – Recently, SSC has released a notice regarding the candidates who are facing problems submitting the payment against the form correction. Such candidates can make payments from February 03-04, 2022. The last date for application form correction process for SSC CGL 2022 was February 01, 2022. Staff Selection Commission opens the SSC CGL application form correction 2022 window from January 28, 2022 on the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in. While filling up the application form, candidates might end up inputting wrong details in their application form. For this purpose, the conducting body has made the form correction provision for the candidates so that they can edit various details in their form such as their name, category, father’s name, etc. Read this article to learn more regarding the SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022.
Latest: SSC CGL Application Form Correction process is now over. Soon, Commission releases the admit card for SSC CGL 2022 tier I exam.
SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022
Candidates must submit the corrections and edits for their form within the stipulated time. Any corrections sent after the closure of the correction window shall not be entertained or accepted by the Commission. Candidates shall be allowed to make modifications in their application form only twice. After the completion of application form corrections, the commission issued the SSC CGL admit card 2022.
Edit Form here: Click here to edit SSC CGL Application Form 2022 through ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022 – Latest News
The Commission has been notified that some candidates of the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2O21 experienced difficulties in making payment of the Correction Charges while submitting corrected/modified applications during the Window for Application Form Correction” wherein Rs. 2/- & Rs. 5/- were deducted instead of Correction Charges of Rs. 200/- & Rs. 500 – respectively.
Such candidates are informed that they can make payment of pending “Correction Charges” of Rs. 19- or Rs. 495, as the case may be, by logging in to the Commission’s website from February 03-04, 2022 (11:30 PM). Only candidates whose partial payment was deducted due to technical reasons will be permitted to make payment.
Candidates can check out the schedule of the form correction process for the 2022 cycle of the SSC CGL exam.
|Form Correction window opens||28 January 2022|
|Form Correction deadline||01 February 2022|
How to Edit SSC CGL 2022 Application Form?
The SSC CGL Application Form can be corrected only through online mode and candidates need to pay a certain amount of correction fee to get their corrections accepted. Follow the steps given below to edit your SSC CGL application form successfully.
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission through ssc.nic.in to edit their application form.
- Log in to the official portal by inputting your Registration Number and Password.
- Your application form shall be displayed. Edit the necessary details present in the application form.
- Pay the necessary fee and submit the corrections.
- Your corrections shall be accepted by the official body.
SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022 Correction Fee
Candidates have to pay a certain amount of correction fee by online mode through Visa, Mastercard, Net Banking, Maestro, BHIM UPI, RuPay Credit or Debit cards to get their corrections accepted by the conducting body. The total amount of the correction fee for the SSC CGL application form is given below.
- First Correction: Rs. 200
- Second Correction: Rs. 500
Details to Edit in SSC CGL 2022 Application Form
Candidates can edit certain details available in their SSC CGL Application Form during the form correction period. The details that the candidates can edit in the application form are as follows.
- Name of the Candidate
- Thumb Impression
- Date of Birth
- Educational Qualifications
How to Recover SSC CGL 2022 Login Details?
Along with the form correction facility, the Staff Selection Commission also allows the candidate to edit their One Time Registration details as well as recover their password in case they have forgotten their password. Follow the steps given below to recover your password and registration number.
- On the official website of the SSC, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option under the Login window.
- Input your concerned State, as well as your mobile number/ email id.
- Candidates can recover their password or registration ID and use the recovered password/ registration ID to log in to the portal.
Important Instructions for Application Form Correction
The Staff Selection Commission has issued certain instructions that the candidates must follow while correcting their respective forms. The important instructions for the form correction are given below.
- Candidates are allowed to make only two revisions to their application form.
- The latest modification made by the candidate is treated as the valid one by the official body.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 200 for the first revision and Rs. 500 for the second revision.
- Candidates must check whether they have inputted correct details during the form correction window.
- No corrections shall be accepted after the closure of the correction window through either offline or online mode.
- The correction fee can be paid only through online mode. Correction fees won’t be refunded.
- Candidates can also make changes in the One Time Registration details during the form correction process.
What After SSC CGL Application Form Correction 2022?
After the SSC CGL Form Correction procedure is over, the admit card for the SSC CGL 2022 released through online mode 3-7 days before the exam on the websites of the Regional/Sub-Regional Offices of the Staff Selection Commission. Follow the steps given below to download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ option on the homepage of the official website of the SSC.
- Click on the link of the website of your concerned Regional/Sub-Regional Office of the Staff Selection Commission.
- After getting redirected to a new website, input your registration number and date of birth to access your admit card.
About SSC CGL
Around 30 lakh candidates apply for the SSC CGL recruitment scheme every year. The SSC Combined Graduate Level examination is conducted for all eligible aspiring graduates to recruit them for Group B and Group C posts in various departments of Government of India. Candidates have to undergo four stages i.e. Tiers of the examination to get shortlisted for their desired post. Tier 1 and Tier 2 are objective-type tests, Tier 2 is a descriptive type test, while Tier 4 is a skill test (CPT and DEST). After passing all the stages of the examination, candidates are invited for a document verification round to check their authenticity of documents. They are assigned to their desired posts after the DV round.
- Where can I edit the details of my SSC CGL Application Form?
Candidates can edit their application form on the official website of Staff Selection Commission through ssc.nic.in
- What is the correction fee for the SSC CGL Application Form?
The correction fee is Rs. 200 for the first revision and Rs. 500 for second revision.
- Can I pay my form correction fee for the SSC CGL Application Form through offline mode?
No, you can pay the correction fee for the application form only through online mode.