|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will issue SSC CPO Admit Card 2018/ Admission Certificate between 7 days before Paper-I. So we can say that the admit card will be released on May 28, 2018. SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 will be issued separately for the various stages. First SSC will release SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 for Tier 1. After the completion of Tier-I, the shortlisted candidates will get SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 for PET/PST, Tier-II, Medical Examination, and Document Verification. SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 for Tier-I will be released for the different regions. So the visual appearance of the admit card will be different in the different region.
For Tier-I the candidates will have to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 by entering Application Number, date of birth etc. They will be able to do so from the official website. For more information regarding SSC CPO Admit Card 2018/ Admission Certificate for Tier-I, you can check the entire page.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
You will have to bring one copy of passport size photograph and one photo identity proof along with the admit card. Before knowing the details, you should check the important dates regarding SSC CPO Admit Card 2018. You can check the same from the table given below:
|SSC CPO Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||28 May 2018|
|Paper-I||04 to 06 Jun 2018|
|Paper-II||01 Dec 2018|
Admit Card: The candidates can downlaod SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 from the official website: ssc.nic.in
SSC Admit Card 2018 will not be sent by post You will have to download it online. For the latest updates related to SSC CPO Admit Card 2018, you can follow this page.
How to Downlaod SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
The eligible candidates who will fill the Application Form will get SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 as per the official announcement. Usually, SSC issues the admit card 07 days before the exam. So it is very important for you to know the procedure to download it. To do so, you can follow the steps given below:
- For the first step, you will have to visit the official website. You can do the same by clicking on the direct link given on this page.
- Then you will get the list of the different regions.
- Select your region which you have mentioned in the application form. Then you will be redirected to the admit card/ admission certificate downloading window.
- Enter the credentials such as Application Number and Date of Birth and click on the “Submit” button.
- After that, you will get your SSC CPO Admit Card 2018.
- Check the details given on the admit card. If all the details are correct then take the printout of it for the future reference.
Details Available on SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
While downloading the admit card/ admission certificate, you will get some details on it. You should check those details. You can check it from below:￼
- Official Website
- Helpline Number
- Official Email Id
- Roll Number
- Ticket Number
- User ID
- Opted for Scribe
- Exam Date
- Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Applicant’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Examination Venue
- Land Mark
- Paper’s Schedule
- Some Special Instructions
Your SSC CPO Admit Card will look like:
Things Need to Carry with SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
By the way, SSC Admit Card 2018 is sufficient as the identity proof. But the candidates will have to carry some ID proofs along with the admit card at the time of the respective stage. You will have to carry:
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
- One Photo Identity Proof such as Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, University /College ID, Voter ID Card or PAN Card.
It is mandatory for the candidates to carry these documents along with the Admit Card. If you will not do so then you will not be allowed to appear for Tier-I as well as any other stage. The candidates are not allowed to bring anything else like of mobile phone & accessories including earphone and cords, Bluetooth devices, or any unfair means. If the candidate will do so then the candidature will be canceled.
The discrepancy in SSC CPO Admit Card 2018
If you are unable to download the admit card then immediately contact the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office(s) of the commission with details such as
- Registration ID
- Proof of fee payment
- The copy of the online Application Form
The candidates are advised to check the details given on the admit card before downloading it. If there will be any error in SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 then you can follow the same procedure given above.
Different Region of SSC CPO
There are total 9 Regions under SSC CPO. The candidates will have to download SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 from its own region. You can check the regions and their official websites from the table given below:
|SSC Region||Download Admit Card|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER) West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand,
A&N Island, Sikkim
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR) Karnataka, Kerala||Click Here – New!|
|SSC Southern Region (SR) Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Click Here|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER) Assam, Arunachal
Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram
|SSC Western Region (WR) Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Click Here|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR) Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||Click Here – New!|
|SSC Central Region (CR) Uttar Pradesh, Bihar||Click Here|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR) Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||Click Here – New!|
|SSC Northern Region (NR) Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Click Here|
Important points Related to SSC CPO 2018
If you have applied for SC CPO then you must know the important points related to it. You can check it from below:
- Admission Certificate/ Admit Card for the Examination will contain the timetable and venues of examination for each candidate.
- SSC CPO Admit Card 2018 will be placed on the website of the concerned Regional Office.
- There should be correct pieces of information o the admit card. For any discrepancy contact with the authority.
- The candidates are advised to desist from bringing any prohibited item in the examination hall.
- If the candidate will appear in the exam from more than one time then the candidature will be canceled. That candidate will be debarred from the future examinations of SSC.
- The candidates must check their eligibility. If they will not satisfy the eligibility then they will not be allowed for the recruitment.
SSC CPO Paper-I
It will be a computer-based test. The questions will be multiple choice. It will contain 200 questions of 1 mark each. For each wrong answer, there will be the deduction of 0.25 marks. The authority will give 2 hours to the candidates to complete the exam. For more information, you can check SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2018.