SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the correction window to correct the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 on October 11, 2018. The correction window can be accessed through the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in. SSC took this step due to in few cases some information filled by the candidates such as contact details, Photo, Signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression (LTI) was not properly submitted. Hence SSC provides this window till October 18, 2018, for correcting the details in the form. After this, the candidates will not be allowed form making any changes in SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018. To get the complete information regarding SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018, go through with this page carefully.
SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
The SSC GD Constable 2018 recruitment is for Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA & SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles (AR). The total number of vacancies available is 54,953. Out of which 47,307 is for males and 7,646 is for females. To check the complete schedule of SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018, check the table below.
|SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application process|
|Last date to apply|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||30 Sep 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Last Date for submission of Fee Challan copy at bank||03 Oct 2018 (within the working hours of Bank)|
|Commencement of correction in the application form||11 Oct 2018|
|Last date to submit an application form||18 Oct 2018|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 exam will hold on||To be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to correct Application Form of SSC GD Constable 2018.
Notice Regarding Correction n Application Form
What Fields Could Be Changed In SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018?
The SSC released the notification regarding correction in the application form. After seeing so many cases of discrepancy in contact details, signature and, left thumb impression and photograph. SSC is giving the chance to correct the application for in given time frame. The candidates are not allowed to make changes in other fiekkd then signature and photograph.
Notice Regarding Extension in Application Deadline
Before filling the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 Read Instructions.
Check Eligibility for Filling SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
The most important thing in the recruitment is to check the eligibility.
Age limit: 18 to 20 years on August 01, 2018.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must be matriculation pass.
- Minimum Height of a Male candidate is 170 cm.
- Minimum Height of a female candidate is 157 cm.
- Unexpended measurements of Chest for a male candidate is 80 cm and minimum expansion is 05 cm.
Application Fee And Mode of Payment
In order to apply for this recruitment, candidates need to pay some as an application fee. Details of which are as follows.
- For General candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Women and SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates: NIL
Application Fee is non-refundable. Applications received without the prescribed fee will not be acceptable.
Mode of Payment
- Students can pay the application fee through SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking.
- Also, through Credit or Debit card (Visa, MasterCard or Maestro).
Note: Candidate using online fee payment mode can do the fee payment till September 30, 2018. The candidate who will use the offline fee payment mode can do the fee payment till September 30, 2018 but can submit the challan copy at bank till October 03, 2018.
Documents Required To Fill SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
While filling in the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 some of the documents are mandatory to attach, and some are necessary to take the reference. Hence here we are providing both particulars here.
Documents For Reference Purpose
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Caste certificate
- The credit card or Debit Card details for submitting the online application fee.
Document to be uploaded
- A scanned photograph of 20 to 50 KB, and signature 10 to 20 KB.
- A left thumb impression of 10 to 30 KB.
- Certificate of disability of 20 to 50 KB in either JPEG or pdf format.
How To Fill SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018?
In order to apply for the SSC GD Constable, 2018 examination students need to know some steps. We are providing those steps that can help the students to fill out the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018. Ther are four sep to complete the application form of SSC GD Constable 2018, in all Registration is the first step
Part I – Registration in SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
The candidates have to register them for One-time registration. For doing One-time registration click on the “New User? Register Now “ link, If you are a new user, not required when you are already registered.
Now the link redirects to the registration page. Here candidates have to fill following details
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Any other govt. ID if you don’t have Aadhaar card.
- Name of candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mothers Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of Matriculation Board
- 10th roll number
- Year of passing 10th
- Level of Qualification
- Mobile number
- Email id
After filling all the above details verify the entire form and at last hist the “save button”. No login with the username and password which you get after registration.
Candidates can change the password when they want.
Part II – Filling Out Application Form SSC GD Constable 2018
Now click on the “Apply” tab in the latest recruitment section on ssc.nic.in. Using your credentials to log in.
After login, a semi filled application form opens, and the auto-filled section is not- editable. Check the details which you have to enter in the application form.
- Exam Center as per your preference
- Ex-Serviceman details if required
- Age relaxation details if want to avail the relaxation
- Domicile of the state
- Caste Certificate
- Preference of CAPF or other organization
- Highest qualification details
- At last upload photo signature and left thumb impression.
Part III Fee Submission and Declaration of SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018
After filling the application form the candidates have to submit the application fee, as per their category. The fee submission method is online only.
The candidates have to submit the fee using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking etc.
After submitting the application fee the candidates have to agree with the declaration. At last, submit the form finally and take the confirmation page.
What To Fill In SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018?
Students must know the details to fill in the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018. Other than that they must know what is the relevant information that should be filled in. Upload the scanned images of documents in a requisite format. Details of which are listed below.
- Basic Details of the candidate (Name, Mobile number, Date of Birth etc.)
- Parent’s details of candidates
- Candidate’s permanent and communication address
- Matriculation certificate
- Educational Qualification details
- Category of the candidate
- Upload the scanned images of the following
– The photograph must be more than 20 KB and less than 50 KB.
– The signature must be more than 10 KB and less than 20 KB
– Both of these must be clearly visible and taken on a white background.
– Left-hand thumb impression (LTI) must be more than 10 KB and less than 30 KB.
– All of them should be in JPEG format only.
– In case of medically disabled candidates, upload the scanned disability certificate which is between (20 to 50 KB). It can be either in JPEG format or in PDF format.
- Submit the form and make payment.
Note: Students must fill out all details correctly. Before submitting the SSC GD Constable Application Form 2018 you can make changes in it. After submitting you can not make any changes to it, so fill out every detail carefully.
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018
Candidates who will complete the application process successfully only they can get the admit card. Students will have to download the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018 from the official website only. No other mode of generating admit card will be provided. It will release after the completion of the application process.
The Government of Indian organized Staff Selection Commission on November 04, 1975. The main aim of forming this organization is to recruit staff in various, ministries, Subordinate offices and government offices. Earlier this organization was named as the Subordinate Services Commission later this renamed as Staff Selection Commission (SSC). SSC has headquarters in Dehli and at present, it is having the seven regional offices and tow sub-regional offices in all across India.
SSC conducts 10 exams every year to recruit staff in the various government organization.
- Combined Graduate Level Examination
- Combined Higher Secondary level examination
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Hindi Translator
- SSC GD Constable
- SSC Multitasking staff
- Central Police Organization
- SSC Stenographer
- Scientific Assistant Post
- Selection Post