SSC MTS 2019 – Staff Selection Commission has released admit card of SSC MTS 2019 exam for central region. More than 25 lakh candidates who have applied for Multi Tasking Staff exam can check status and in time download admit card. Tier 1 / paper I computer based exam will be held from 2nd August to 6th September. After exam, candidates can check answer key, question paper, and responses at ssc.nic.in. Result will be announced for tier 1, and then tier 2 will be held as descriptive test followed by DV. Get here complete details of SSC MTS 2019 including admit card, exam date, syllabus, pattern.
SSC MTS 2019
Recruitment is for Multi Tasking Staff in general central service group c non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in government of India. SSC MTS 2019 important dates is as follows.
|SSC MTS 2019||Important Dates|
|Issuance of notification||22 Apr 2019|
|Commencement of application form filling||22 Apr 2019|
|Last date to apply online||29 May 2019|
|Availability of application status from||05 May 2019|
|SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for tier 1 release||one week before exam|
|SSC MTS tier 1 / paper I exam dates||02 Aug to 06 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of tier 1 / Paper I result (expected)||Oct 2019|
|SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for tier 2 release (expected)||Nov 2019|
|SSC MTS tier 2 / paper II exam dates||17 Nov 2019|
|Declaration of tier 2 / Paper II result (expected)||Dec 2019 / Jan 2020|
SSC MTS Application Status 2019
- All candidates who have applied for SSC MTS recruitment 2019 can check their application status at ssc.nic.in.
- The facility has been provided as per above schedule.
- Candidates have to go to ssc.nic.in, then click on “Check MTS Application Status”.
- Thereafter they have to login with registration number.
- The purpose of providing this facility is to let candidates know whether their registration was successful or not.
- Also, it shows whether fee was submitted or not.
- Application status shows registration status, photo and signature upload, apply form, payment status, application status.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- The admit card, also known as admission certificate or hall ticket or call letter, is released online.
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 is released at official websites of regional and sub-regional Staff Selection Commission that are sscnr.net.in, sscer.org, ssckkr.kar.nic.in, sscsr.gov.in, sscner.org.in, sscwr.net, sscmpr.org, ssc-cr.org, sscnwr.org.
- Candidates have to login with registration number or roll number, and date of birth or password in order to download it.
- All candidates who have successfully applied for the exam can download admit card for tier 1 / paper I.
- Then all candidates who are declared as qualified as per result of SSC MTS 2019 tier 1 can download the admit card for paper 2.
- Likewise those who get qualified in paper 2 can download call letter for document verification.
- SSC does not send MTS admit card by post or any other means to anyone.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates who are appearing in the SSC MTS exam must be aware of its exam pattern. The exam pattern for paper I and paper II are explained here.
Exam pattern of paper I / tier 1
- Mode of exam: Computer based test
- Type of questions: Objective
Scheme of exam:
|Part||Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|I||General English||25||25||1.5 hours (2 hours for candidates with scribes)|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- Candidates get +1 for correct answer
- There is negative marking of 0.25 for incorrect answers
Exam pattern of paper II / tier 2
Scheme of exam:
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes (40 minutes for candidates with scribes)|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019
Knowing syllabus is important while preparing for the exam. Therefore all aspirants of the SSC Multi Tasking Staff exam can note the syllabus from here below.
Standard of syllabus: As expected from class 10 pass candidates
Syllabus of English Language
- Understanding of Basics of English Language
- Sentence structure
- Writing ability
Syllabus of General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Non-verbal type questions
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical computation
- Analytical functions
Syllabus of Numerical Aptitude
- Number systems
- Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals and fractions and relationship between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Use of tables and graphs
- Time and distance
- Ratio and time
- Time and work
Syllabus of General Awareness
- General awareness of the environment around him and its application to society
- Current events
- Matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
The candidates participating in the SSC MTS 2019 hav eot undergo the below
- Paper I
- Paper II
In both papers , the Paper II is qualifying in nuatre, that means the fial selection ofnteh candidates is not based on the marks obtained in the paper II.
Paper II is qualifying in nature, the marks obtained in paper II will not be considered for preparing the final merit list.
SSC MTS Exam Centers 2019
The SSC conducts the examination in the following examination center in all across the country. The exact center will be intimated on the admit card of the candidate. The below table contains the region-wise center name along with the center code.
|Name of State||Examination Center with Center code|
|1. Northwest Region (NWR)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu(1004), Leh(1005), Srinagar(1007)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur (1202) Shimla(1203|
|Punjab||Bhathinda (1401), Jalandhar(1402)|
|2. North Region (NR)|
|Uttarakhand||Almora(2001), Dehradun(2002), Haldwani(2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand)|
|3. Central Region (CR)|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur(3201), Gaya(3203) Muzaffarpur(3205), Patna(3206)|
|4. Eastern Region (ER)|
|Andman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair(4802)|
|5. Northeast Region (NR)|
|Tezpur ( 5112)|
|Meghalaya||Shillong(5401), Tura (5402)|
|6. Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)|
|Chhattisgarh||Ambikapur(6201), Bilaspur(6202), Jagdalpur(6203), Raipur(6204), Durg (6205)|
|7. Western Region (WR)|
|Daman & Diu and Goa||Panaji (7801)|
|Gujarat Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Ahmedabad(7001), Vadodara(7002), Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007), Bhavnagar(7009) Kutch (7010)|
|8. Southern Region (SR)|
|Telangana||Hyderabad(8601), Nizamabad (8602),Warangal(8603)|
|Puducherry & Tamilnadu||Puducherry(8401)|
|9. Kerala Karnatak Region (KKR)|
|Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)|
|Lakshadweep Islands||Kavaratti (9401)|
SSC MTS Answer key 2019
The paper I of SSC MTS is objective type. Hence after the examination, the SSC will release the answer key. SSC releases the answer key ob its official website. A tentative answer key is released. The candidates can raise the objection in the provided time. For each challenge, the candidates have to pay the objection fee of Rs. 100/-.
Without the fee, SSC doesn’t accept the objection. The candidates have to provide a proper reference for justifying their answer. Without proper justification, the objection will not be accepted.
SSC MTS Result 2019
The Staff Selection Commission releases the result of SSC MTS at ssc.nic.in. For each stage of examination, the result is announced. The candidate who appears in the exam can check their result. SSC announces the result in the form of pdf. Along with that pdf, the write up of result also announced.
In the result file, the name, roll number, and category of the shortlisted candidates are displayed. The candidates don’t have to enter their credentails to check the result as result announced in the form of pdf.
SSC call the qualified candidates for the Document Verification. While appearing for the document verification the candidates have to carry some important documents, as follows
- 02 passport size recent color photograph
- One valid id proof any one of Aadhaar Card, Voter Id card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Government School/ College ID Card/ Employer ID (Govt./ PSU).
- 10th/ Matriculation certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable)
The cut off marks are generally published after the announcement of result at ssc.nic.in. The candidates can check the cut off marks when published. Here the candidates can check the previous years cut off marks.
Cut off marks for written exam for the previous year
The new vacancy of SSC MTS is not displayed in the detailed notification of SSC MTS. The SSC will display the vacancy in due course. Look at the figure of vacancies of previous MTS examination.
In the year 2017 the SSC MTS Vacancy: In the year 2017, the SSC introduced 8300 vacancies for MTS recruitment.
SSC MTS Vacancy in the year 2014: In the year total vacancies for SSC MTS were only 1903.
The pay scale in SSC MTS is as per the Pay Band of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/-, additionally Grade pay of Rs. 1800/-. The grade pay is being provided after the Revised pay Scale according to the 7th CPC.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria decided by the Staff Selection Commission can apply for the exam.
Age Limit: The candidates belonging to the age bracket of 18 to 25 years are eligible to apply. The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on August 01, 2019.
Educational Qualification: 10th/ Matriculation/ Senior Secondary / Equivalence must be clear.
The candidates of the reserved category are provided the relaxation in upper age limit. Look at the table for getting the information on the age relaxation in SSC MTS 2019.
|Category||Relaxation in upper age|
|PH candidates with Cerebral Palsy
– SC/ ST
– SC/ ST
|Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially
separated and who are not remarried
– SC/ ST
|35 years of age
38 years of age
40 years of age
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation- General
– SC/ ST
SSC MTS Apply Online 2019
The eligible candidates can apply for the exam, once the application form gets released at ssc.nic.in. The candidates are given 31 days to complete the application process. The only mode for submitting the form is online apart from that no other mode is available. To fill the form successfully the candidates have to submit the application fee.
- Rs. 100/ – for General and OBC candidates
- Nil for SC/ ST/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen
Mode of Payment
Online – Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Offline – Challan of SBI
Note: The application fee is non-refundable.
For more information on SSC MTS 2019 download the advertisement.
Official website: ssc.nic.in