SSC Stenographer Result 2022 – SSC has declared the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Result 2022 online along with the cutoff at ssc.nic.in. On the basis of the Computer Based Examination, a total of 3608 candidates have provisionally qualified for appearing in the Skill Test for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 13445 candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The Commission releases a separate result PDF for each stage. Initially, the SSC Stenographer CBT result is released. Those who obtain 30% marks are declared qualified and are called for the SSC Stenography test/ DV. Thereafter, SSC Stenographer Final Result 2022 is declared. Check complete details on SSC Stenographer Result 2022 from this article.
SSC Stenographer Result 2022
The final result for SSC Stenographer recruitment 2022 is based on the CBT performance and preference of posts filled by candidates at DV. Check all the important dates for SSC Stenographer Result 2022 from the table below.
|Computer based tests|
11, 12, and 15 Nov 2021
|24 -30 Dec 2020|
|Declaration of CBT Result||21 Jan 2022||09 Apr 2021|
|Stenographer skill test date||To be announced||21 and 22 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of Skill Test Result||To be announced|
|Final Result declaration||To be announced||To be announced|
Write Up: Click here to check SSC Stenographer Result 2021 write-up.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Result 2019
- Click here to check SSC Stenographer Skill Tes Grade C Result
- Click here to check SSC Stenographer Skill Tes Grade D Result
Click here to check SSC Stenographer Skill Test Result 2019 write-up.
SSC Stenographer Cut Off 2022
Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Stenographer Grade ‘C‘
|Category||Cut Off marks||Candidates available|
List-II: Candidates qualified for Skill Test in Stenography for Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
|Category||Cut Off marks||Candidates available|
|Other – PWD||40.00000||54|
How to Check SSC Stenographer Result 2022?
The SSC Stenographer result releases a few days after the release of final answer key. Candidates can check the result using the direct link available above or through the official website. Here are the elaborated steps to check the SSC Stenographer Result.
1st step: Go to the official website of SSc, ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: Now, click on the “results” button.
3rd step: Hereafter, navigate to the SSC Stenographer Result link.
4th step: There list of roll numbers and write-up of results appears on the screen.
5th step: Download the SSC Stenographer Result PDF for future reference.
SSC Stenographer Final Result 2022
Initially, SSC releases SSC Stenographer Result for CBT exam. Based on the final answer key, SSC calculates the scores of the exam and declares shortlisted for further rounds. Thereafter, candidates have to appear for DV/ Skill test. Based on the performance in CBT and post preference exercised by the candidate at the time of DV SSC Stenographer final result is announced. Candidates can check the SSC Stenographer final result online at ssc.nic.in.
SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure 2022
Aspirants’ selection for the Stenographer post is based on two stages – CBT exam and Skill Test. They have to appear and qualify each round to get selected for SSC Stenographer posts are various government organizations. Check the in-depth selection procedure for SSC Stenographer below.
- Computer Based Test: As the name suggests, it’s an online examination where candidates are asked 200 questions. this stage is conducted for 20 marks. Candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks to qualify at this stage.
- Skill Test: The next round is a skill test. Candidates have to appear for the transcription test in which their typing speed is tested. Candidates will be given a limited duration in which they have to type the given test. They will get 10 minutes in English/Hindi at 100 wpm (for Grade C) and 80 wpm (for Grade D). The transcription duration is given below.
|For Stenographer Grade C||40 minutes||55 minutes|
|For Stenographer Grade D||50 minutes||65 minutes|
SSC Stenographer Qualifying Marks
To clear the CB exam, candidates have to obtain the pre-defined qualifying marks for Stenographer. Those who fail to secure the minimum qualifying marks will not be able to appear for the Stenographer test/ DV. Moreover, due to the reservation policy, the SSC Stenographer marks are relaxed. Check out the category-wise SSC Stenographer Qualifying Marks below.
|All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc)||20%|
Documents to Carry to SSC Stenographer DV
During the Skill Tests, candidates are also asked to carry certain documents with them. These documents will be used for the verification of the information that a candidate has provided in the online application form. Here is the list of documents that candidates have to carry to the SSC Stenographer DV.
- Two passport size recent colour photographs
- Valid Photo ID Proof
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate
- For Ex-servicemen – Serving Defence Personnel Certificate, Undertaking and Discharge Certificate.
- Relevant Certificate those who are seeking age relaxation
- No Objection Certificate in case already employed
- Any other document as asked
Note: During DV, candidates have to provide the preference of various posts and departments for seat allotment. They can also exercise this facility online.
Resolution of Ties
There are instances when two or more candidate obtains the same scores in the SSC Stenographer merit list. To resolve the tie, SSC has come up with tie-resolution criteria which are as follows:
- Marks in Part-I (i.e. General Intelligence & Reasoning)
- Marks in Part-II (i.e. General Awareness)
- Date of birth, with older candidate, placed higher
- Alphabetical order
- Click here to check Results of SSC Stenographer 2020
- Click here to check Notice regarding Results of SSC Stenographer 2020.
Check the Result of SSC Stenographer 2017:
- Result write up – Click here
- SSC Stenographer 2017 Cat C Result – Click here
- SSC Stenographer 2017 Cat D Result – Click here
Check the Marks of SSC Stenographer 2017: Click here to check the marks for Grade C & D.
Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the Mistakes of candidates in the Percentage who are qualified or not qualified.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Final Revised Result of 2016:
- Revised Result write up – Click here
- SSC Stenographer 2017 Cat C Revised Result – Click here
- Click here to check SSC Stenographer 2017 Cat D Revised Result
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Final Result 2016:
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Skill Test Result 2016:
- Click here to check SSC Stenographer Grade C Result 2016.
- check SSC Stenographer Grade D Result 2016 – Click here
- Click here to check Marks of the candidates in written exam
- Click here to check List of candidates whose OMR Sheets not evaluated
SSC Stenographer Result 2021 FAQs
Ans. Candidates can check the SSC Stenographer result through ssc.nic.in.
Ans. Candidates who have secured 30% marks in CBT qualify for Skill Test.
Ans. Go to the official website, ssc.nic.in and click on the Stenographer result link present under the latest section. Now, the SSC Stenographer result pdf appears on the screen.
Ans. The exam conducting authority will release the SSC stenographer cutoff marks separately for computer-based exams, skill tests, and final allotment.