UPSC CISF AC LDCE (Exe) Result 2021: UPSC publishes the result of the exam for CISF AC LDCE 2021 recruitment at the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Result 2021 releases in the pdf format containing the name and roll number of the qualified candidates. The result for each stage is released separately. At first, the result of the written exam is published. The final results are published after conducting the interview/personality tests. Know how to check UPSC CISF AC LDCE (Exe) Result 2021 and other information such as expected date and cut-offs.
Latest: UPSC CISF AC LDCE (Exe) Result 2021 will release after the written exam at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE (Exe) Result 2021
Candidates can download the UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE mark sheet after the declaration of the final result. Check the important dates related to UPSC CISF AC (Exe) 2020 below.
|Important Events||Important Date|
|Admit Card Release Date||02 weeks before |
|CISF AC LDCE 2020 exam date||14 Mar 2021|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
How To Check UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Result 2021?
The result for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) releases at the official website of UPSC in PDF form. Candidates can check result online by following the steps below:
1st step: Go the official website for UPSC, upsc.gov.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Click on ‘examination’ tab as shown in the image.
3rd step: Click on active examination in the drop-down list.
4th step: Acces result by hitting on ‘CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2021’ link.
5th step: Result link for CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2021 is present on the page. Click on the link and download the result.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Result 2021 Written Exam
The result for written examination releases at the official website, upsc.gov.in. In the PDF of the written exam result, roll number of selected candidates is given. Shortlisted candidates have to appear in the physical standard/physical efficiency test and medical standard test.
- Candidates are informed about the date, time and venue for physical standard/physical efficiency test and medical examination by UPSC.
- In case, shortlisted candidates are not informed, they may contact CISF authorities.
- Information related to exam is provided on the website within 30 days from the publication of final result.
- If there is any change in the address, then inform CISF authorities:
- DG, CISF, Bock number. 13, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Result 2021 Final
The final result for UPSC CIFSF AC LDCE 2021 releases at the official website, upsc.gov.in. In the PDF list, roll number and sate of the selected candidates is provided. Those candidates who have their names on the list are selected for Assistant Commandant.
- To get clarification about the exam/recruitment, candidates have to visit the ‘facilitation counter’. Applicants can contact facilitation counter during working days.
- Marksheet is released on the website within 15 days from the date of publication of result. Candidates can download mark sheet within 45 days of the release.
Role of PET/PMT in UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2021
After qualifying written examination, candidates are called for physical efficiency test/physical standard.
- Female candidates who are pregnant at the time of physical standard/ physical efficiency test are disqualified.
- Those who qualify PET, are called for medical standard tests. In this, candidates are declared as ‘fit’ or ‘unfit’. Those applicants who are declared as ‘unfit’ are allowed to appear before review medical board by Appellate Authority.
- Within 15 days from the declaration of result, candidates can appeal to appear before the Appellate authority. Appeals can only be made for medical standard tests.
The minimum physical standard requirement is as follows:
|Height||165 cms (General and OBC)||157 cms (General and OBC))|
|162.5 cms (ST)||154 cms (ST)|
|Chest||81 cms||Not applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
Physical Efficiency Test
|100 meters race||16 seconds||18 seconds|
|800 meters race||3 min 45 sec||4 min 45 sec|
|Long Jump||3.5 meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 kgs)||4..50 meters||–|
Role of Interview/Personality Test in UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2021
Once candidates qualify medical standards, they are called for the interview round. Union Public service Commission holds the responsibility to conduct the interview/personality test. Those candidates who were declared ‘unfit’ in medical standard test, and made an appeal to present before Appellate Authority are also called for this round.
- Interview/personality test round is conducted for 200 marks.
- Candidates are asked questions related to their own field and general interest. this is done to test the applicants understanding and awareness about the topics. The interview round is conducted to test the mental calibre and social traits o the candidate. The board tests candidates in terms of –
- Physical makeup – appearance, bearing, manners and mannerism
- General intelligence, aptitude and interest –
- Behaviour aspect of personality
- After the interview round, the final result is prepared. Candidates are arranged in order of merit based on aggregate marks scored in the examination. Candidates who are unable to qualify the interview round, are liable for the cancellation.
Other Important Things About UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Results 2021
Some important things which candidates must know about the UPSC CISF AC LDCE result are as follows:
- The form and manners of the communication of final result to the candidate is decided by UPSC.
- Applicant must be in good physical and mental health and free from any physical illness. Candidates who are unable to fulfil these requirements are not selected. Candidate should be in SHAPE-I of medical category.
- The list of finally selected candidates is sent by the Commission to Ministry of Home Affairs/Directorate General, CISF. The commission of home ministry issues offers appointment to the selected candidates. After the appointment letter, candidates have to undergo a training period and remain in probation for a period of 2 years.
- No Travel allowance/ journey expenses are provided to candidates for attending the examination.
UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE Vacancies 2021
The tentative number of vacancies indicated for UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2020 recruitment are as follows:
|Categories||Number of vacancies|
UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2021 Cut Off
Given below are the previous year cut off marks required to qualify UPSC CISF AC (Exe).
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) was established in the year 1926. The government of India consults UPSC for matters related to discipline, transfer, appointment, and promotion. The commission has its headquarters at New Delhi, India and functions through its own secretariat. It consists of a chairman and other members are appointed by the President of India. Union Public Service Commission is consulted for the matters related to the methods and recruitment of civil services and civil posts. UPSC functions to maintain and look into the disciplinary matters against civil servant serving in a civil capacity.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check their result at the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in.
Ans : After final selection, candidates have to serve a probation period of 2 years.
Ans : Yes. Physical efficiency test, physical standard and medical examination are qualifying in nature.