Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Combined Medical Services (CMS). The CMS entrance examination comprises a written examination. Here we are providing UPSC CMS Question Paper & Answer Key 2018 for the candidates so that they can prepare themselves for the upcoming UPSC CMS Examination. With the help of these previous year question papers one can estimate the level of question that was asked in the previous examinations. For the sake of the candidates, we are providing UPSC CMS Question Paper with their Answer Keys.
UPSC CMS Question Paper 2018
UPSC CMS Question Paper 2018 for CMS Paper I and CMS Paper II are given here along with their UPSC CMS Answer Keys in the table given below:
|Subject Name||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Paper I||Click Here||Click Here|
|Paper II||Click Here||Click Here|
Candidates who have appeared in UPSC CMS Examination, as well as future aspirants, can use answer Keys. Those who have appeared in UPSC CMS 2018 Examination can know correct answers, analyse how many questions they marked correctly, and estimate scores. This makes UPSC CMS a transparent and fair process.
Guidelines for UPSC Aspirants
There are some basic guidelines for all the UPSC Aspirants which they should always keep in mind while preparing for the exam. These guidelines are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Prioritize your time : First thing you have to do is prioritize your time. Prepare a time-table as per the schedule in which you are comfortable and then follow it honestly. Consistency is the key to crack such kind of exams.
- Start with the basics : Most of the aspirants make a mistake by going for advance level directly. But what you have to do first is clear your basics then move to the next level.
- Start Reading (Newspapers, novels, etc.) : Newspaper reading is very crucial while preparing for such exams as it improves your general knowledge, vocabulary, grammar, etc. Also you can add novels and other relevant things in your reading list.
- Go through previous year papers : While preparing for the exam the first thing you must know is about the pattern of the exam. Go through maximum number of previous papers to understand it. It also helps you in analyzing your performance so that you can work on it as per the need.
- Prefer relevant and recommended books : Always prefer relevant and recommended books for the exam and instead of going with number of books, prefer few standard books. Also aspirants can seek advice from their seniors, mentors, etc. before purchasing a book.