UPSC IES / IESS 2017 Admit Card for Written exam had released on 13 Apr 2017. Union Public Service Commission had conducted the IES/ISS 2017 examination on May 12, 2017. Result of Written Exam has already been announced on 28th July 2017. UPSC IES/ISS 2017 Interview Call Letter will be released for Interview which will be held from 11 Sep 2017 onwards. Notification regarding Interview Schedule of IES /ISS 2017 has also been updated at upsc.gov.in. This hall ticket is necessary to be carried on exam day of the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service 2017.
Latest: UPSC IES / ISS 2017 Interview Schedule has been announced.
|Availability of Admit Card||13 Apr 2017|
|Date of Examination||12 May 2017|
|Date of Interview / Personality Test||11 Sep 2017 Onwards|
UPSC IES ISS 2017 Interview Call Letter
UPSC IES/ISS 2017 Interview Call Letter will be released for Interview which will be held from 11 Sep 2017 onwards. Candidates who have qualified the written exam will be able to download call letter for next round i.e interview. Direct link to download the call letter for interview will also be provided here.
- Link to download Interview Call Letter will be available here.
To check UPSC IES ISS 2017 Interview Schedule, Click here.
UPSC IES ISS 2017 Admit Card for Written Exam
Admit Card for UPSC IES ISS 2017 has been released.It is available online. The direct link to download UPSC IES/ISS Admit Card 2017 is given below. Read instructions printed in it. Also, note exam centre. Candidates must bring their hall tickets on the day of Examination.
Admit Card Process is over.
Get Here UPSC IES / IESS 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can download Letter from the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. Here we are providing some easy step to download UPSC ISS IES Call Letter.
How to Download UPSC IES ISS Admit Card 2017?
- First Of all Visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Now click on the Call Letter/ Admit card link.
- Then enter the required information like Application Number/ DOB.
- After submitting all details wait for a minute.
- Now Admit Card/ Call letter is on your screen.
- Finally you can save or print it out for future use.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the Examination Notice available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates will be allowed the use of scientific (No-programmable type) calculators at the examination.Programmable type calculators will, however, not be allowed and the use of such calculators shall tantamount to resorting to unfair means by the candidates.Loaning or interchanging of calculators in the examination Hall is not permitted.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.view?usp=sharing
Best of luck for your exam..!