|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the final result of IES/ISS 2017 on 23 Sep 2017. Personality tests was held in September 2017. Prior to that, written exam was held on 12 May 2017. On the basis of the result of the interviews and written part of the Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination 2017 the candidates have been recommended for appointment. Based on the final result, the candidates whose Roll Numbers are there in the list will be provided appointment in IES ISS. The marks of the candidates are available on the official website. The link for checking the mark sheet are also hosted on this page. Get UPSC IES ISS 2017 Result complete information here.
UPSC IES ISS 2017 Result
|Date of Written Examination||12 May 2017|
|Declaration of Written Exam Result||28 Jul 2017|
|Date of Interview / Personality Test||11 Sep 2017 onwards|
|Declaration of Final Result||23 Sep 2017|
|Final score card||27 Sep 2017|
Result of UPSC IES ISS 2017 Final has been issued online at official website of Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who have appeared in the examination and interview can check the result here. Direct link to check result is given below.
Download here: Click here to check the score card of qualified students
Check UPSC IES/ISS Final Result 2017
To check final result is New Window, Click here.
Check UPSC IES/ISS Written Exam Result 2017
To check written exam result is New Window, Click here.
Steps to download UPSC IES ISS Result 2017
- Candidates who want to download UPSC IES ISS Result 2017 must visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Find the UPSC IES ISS Result 2017 Link
- Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Result.
- Now your UPSC IES ISS Result 2017 will be displayed.
- Download and Save your Result.
- Take Print out for Future Reference.
Document to be submitted after the Result
Candidates are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the written part of the part of the examination which is likely to be declared in the month of August, 2017.
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification indicating the Subjects.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Schedule Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being physically disabled (where applicable).
Immediately after declaration of result of the written part of the examination, successful candidates may be intimated by the Commission electronically and they shall be asked to submit Detailed Application Form (DAF) online. The successful candidates have to send the printout of this DAF with each page duly signed along with the attested copies of the above mentioned certificates of the above mentioned certificates to the Commission at that time. Originals will have to be produced at the time of interview. The interview letter to the candidates may also be issued electronically. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission.