The West Bengal Central School Service Commission is going to open its application forms for a total of 591 vacancies in clerk and group D staff both on July 05, 2018 and candidates will be able to apply till July 20, 2018. The application will be made available on the official website and can only be filled online, while the payment is acceptable in by both means i.e., online and offline. Now, the needle comes down to the key which opens the locks of the examination centre for any candidate, the Admit Card. Admit card of the West Bengal SSC Examination for Clerk & Group D staff will be made available online by the commission on the official website www.westbengalssc.com but the date of availability has not been announced yet. So, to be updated regularly regarding the admit card, keep checking our article on West Bengal SSC Admit Card 2018 as we do not want any of our readers to miss out their examination due to lack of updates.
West Bengal SSC Admit Card 2018
After the Commission shuts down the application forms, it will roll out the admit cards of the candidates for the examination. The admit card will contain the essential details like information of the candidate, examination centre, examination date and will be a key to enter the examination centre.
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Examination||To Be Announced|
Admit Card: Check here for the availability of admit card www.westbengalssc.com
How To Download
The candidate can download the admit card by following the steps mentioned below:
- The candidate needs to visit the official website www.westbengalssc.com.
- Then the candidate has to login to his ID that was created during filling up the application form.
- The admit card can then be downloaded by the candidate.
Important Facts About Admit Card
- Candidates who appear at the examination centre without the admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination under any circumstances.
- The candidate himself/herself needs to take a printout of the admit card as no hard copy will be sent to them by post.
- The candidate will have to carry one of his photo identity proof along with the admit card else he/she would not be allowed to take the examination.
- Any request for rectification in the admit card will not be entertained.
- Request for the change of examination centre will also not be entertained under any circumstances.