The West Bengal Central School Service Commission is recruiting new candidates for the post of clerk and group D staff. The application form will be out on July 05, 2018 and will be made available to the candidates till July 20, 2018 while it is being expected that the payment of fees using the facility of cash challan can be done till July 25, 2018. Test for both the posts i.e., clerk and group D staff will be held on two different days and are yet to be announced. The candidates who wish to be a future employee in the fields mentioned above can visit the official website www.westbengalssc.com on July 05, 2018 at 5PM when the applications rolls out, in order to avoid the traffic that will be taking place near the dead line of the application form, a benefit that a regular Aglasem reader gets. For further information about the application form of the West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Staff refer the article West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Staff Application Form 2018.
West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D Staff Application Form 2018
The application forms for the post of Clerk and Group D Staff will be out on the dates mentioned below so all the Aglasem reader’s are advised to set a reminder in their cell phones so that they do not miss out the application forms under any circumstances.
|Opening of application form||5 July 2018|
|Closure of application form||20 July 2018|
Apply Online: West Bengal SSC Clerk & Group D staff 2018 will be available at www.westbengalssc.com
The application fees for both the posts are different and the fees has been cut down for the reserved categories, a detailed description of fees for each post is mentioned below:
Group D Staff
The bank transfer charges will be applicable over the fees mentioned above. The fees once paid will not be refundable neither it will be adjusted by the commission in any present or future examination.
The application fees can be filled in both Online and offline mode
- Online mode: The candidate will have to pay the fees online in this mode by using Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
- Offline mode: if the candidate lacks the facility of payment by online mode then the candidate can visit the nearest branch of “Allahabad Bank” in West Bengal only for the payment of fees by using the offline method.
How To Apply
- The Candidate needs to visits the official website www.westbengalssc.com.
- Then the candidate will have to enter his/her primary details such as Name, Father’s Name etc.
- After the submission of primary details the candidate will be redirected to the page of personal details.
- Then the candidate has to upload his/her photograph which has to be signed by himself/herself.
- After uploading the photograph the candidate must review his application form in order to confirm there is no mistakes and then proceed to submit the form finally.
- Then the candidate will be redirected to the payment gateway, where the candidate can make payment using the methods mentioned above.
Important Facts About Application Form
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Signature must not be in capital letters, if so then the application will be rejected.
- If any information mentioned in the application form is incorrect then it will be rejected.