|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
The CBSE UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers is available here for the candidates who would like to solve these question papers before attempting the exam paper. These previous year CBSE UGC NET question papers indicate the difficulty level of the final exam paper which is imperative to be known before appearing in the main exam paper. This proves extremely beneficial for the students as this is the final level of the preparation which surely boosts the preparation of the applicant. With the help of CBSE NET Previous Year Question Papers, the aspirants can know the exam paper before actually appearing. Apart from these CBSE UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers, the student must also use the sample papers. Find all the details here.
If you were looking for CBSE UGC NET 2017 Answer Keys, please click here.
CBSE UGC NET Question Papers
The Previous Year Question Papers of CBSE UGC NET are vital to qualify the examination as they present the exact idea of the questions. It makes the preparation more simple and effective. The benefit of the previous year question papers as according to the experts are as follows:
- These UGC NET question papers present the idea of the frequently occurring topics which helps the aspirant to prepare as accordingly. This saves the enough time of the candidates so as to prepare well.
- This builds the confidence of the aspirants as it prepares them mentally. The candidate becomes confident by solving the CBSE UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers regularly.
- It should be noted that it is possible that the questions from the previous year papers may appear in this examination. Therefore, in order to know such questions, these papers must be solved regularly.
- Last but not the least, these CBSE UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers help the aspirants to get rid of the stress of the final examination.
View / Download CBSE UGC NET Question Papers
- Question Papers of NET 2017
- Question Papers of NET 2016
- Question Papers of NET 2015
- Question Papers of NET 2014
View / Download UGC NET Question Papers
- Question Papers for NET June 2014
- Question Papers for NET Dec. 2013
- Question Papers for NET June 2013 (UGC NET re-conducted on 08th Sept 2013)
- Question Papers for NET June 2013 (UGC NET on 30th June 2013)
- Question Papers for NET Dec. 2012
- Question Papers for NET June 2012
- Question Papers for NET Dec. 2011
- Question Papers for NET June 2011
- Question Papers for NET Dec. 2010
- Question Papers for NET June 2010
- Question Papers for NET Dec. 2009
- Question Papers for NET June 2009
A Look at the Exam Pattern:
It is obligatory to know the exam structure so as to devise the best strategy to crack the examination with the safe percentile. The exam pattern refers to the format, type of exam and the exact marking scheme.
- There will be exactly 2 sessions in the examination.
- The exam has MCQs and each correct question consists of 2 marks.
- The 1st session has two phases and the 2nd session comprises of the last phase.
- For the 1st session, the time limit is 75 minutes
For the 2nd session, the time limit is 2.5 hours
- The total examination will be of 350 marks.
The Previous Year Question Papers of CBSE UGC NET have been hosted here for the candidates. The candidates can find all the details regarding the CBSE UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers here.