CSIR UGC NET Login 2019 – National Testing Agency (NTA) has provided the facility of CSIR UGC NET Login to candidates. The applicants who are appearing in the CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 examination can use the login for checking the CSIR NET Application Status, Downloading CSIR NET Admit Card, Checking Result. The candidates can access the CSIR UGC NET Login 2019 from the official website i.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in or from direct link below. For CSIR UGC NET Candidates Login 2019 the applicants require their email address and password. The login details of CSIR NET is also sent to the candidates registered email id and mobile number. Get here entire details about CSIR UGC NET Login 2019.
CSIR UGC NET Login 2019
The candidates must note that CSIR UGC NET Login 2019 is the key for unlocking all the events. The candidates must not share their login credentials with anyone this might leads to misuse of your credentials.
CSIR NET 2019 Exam Date: December 15, 2019
Login here: Click here to login.
How To Use CSIR UGC NET Login 2019?
By following the below-mentioned steps the candidates use CSIR UGC NET Login 2019:
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Thereafter login page will appear on the screen.
- In the login page, provide login credentials such as Application number and Password.
- After mentioning all the details click on the Sign in button.
- On clicking on the button, you will be successfully login at the website.
What If Forget CSIR UGC NET Login 2019?
If you have forgotten your login details need not worry follow the below mentioned steps for recovering the credentials.
Step 1: Visit the official website.
Step 2: For there click on the login option.
Step 3: Thereafter, the login page will appear on the screen.
A – If Forget Passoword
Step 4: From the login page click on the “Forgot Password” button.
Step 5: On clicking the button, another page will open it will look like the same as image placed below.
Step 6: Now, choose one of the three options to reste your password, as per your choice and continue.
- If you choose first option – Using Security Question: You have to enter application number, security question, security answer, Security pin and submit details.
- If you choose second option – Using Verifivation send via text msg: You have to enter the application number, date of birth, security pin and submit details.
- If you choose third option – Using reset link via emial: You have to enter application number, date of birth, security pin and submit the details.
Step 7: After entering all the details click on the submit button.
Step 9: On submitting the details, password reset option will be sent at your registered mail id and/ or mobile number.
B – If Forget Application Number
- From the login page click on the “Forgot Aoolication No” button.
- You have enter the the details like candidtes name, father name, mother name, date of birth, security pin and nown click on the “Get Application Number” button.
- On submitting the details, you will get the application number.
Significance of CISR UGC NET Login 2019
The applicants need their CISR UGC NET Login 2019 credentials, up to when the whole process doesn’t get end. Check the Significance of CISR UGC NET Login from below.
CSIR NET Application Application Form Filling- After doing the registration when candidates make the fee payment then the login credentials of the candidates is required.
Checking UGC CSIR NET Application Status 2019 – The candidates who have filled the application form on time those can view their registration status. For viewing the application status applicants require their login credentials. The candidates have to use their login credentials those are send at the time of registration.
Downloading CSIR NET Admit Card 2019 – The candidates can only use the online mode for downloading the admit card for doing so candidates have to provide the login credentials on the login page. After downloading the admit card candidates should take the print out of future reference.
Checking UGC NET CSIR Result 2019 – For checking the result candidates require to provide their form number and date of birth (DOB) on the login page then only he / she will be able to check it.