CSIR NET Question Paper 2022 – Get here the CSIR NET 2022 question papers of the Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2021 exam. Candidates can download the subject wise question papers of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research National Eligibility Test after exam. Download CSIR NET question paper of Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences to know the questions asked. Immediately after the exam you get memory based question papers. After that, official question paper are published by NTA at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Latest – CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences 2022 exam held. Check question paper with answer key here
CSIR NET Question Paper 2022
View and download the question paper of CSIR NET 2022 exam from here.
|Name of Paper||Exam Date||CSIR NET Question Paper 2022|
|701||Chemical Sciences||16 Feb 2022 Shift-2||CSIR NET Chemical Sciences Question Paper 2022 – Get Here with Answer Key from 16 Feb 6 pm|
|702||Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean|
and Planetary Sciences
|29 Jan 2022 Shift-2||CSIR NET Earth Sciences Question Paper 2022 – Get Here with Answer Key from 29 Jan 6 pm|
|703||Life Sciences||17 Feb 2022 Shift-1, Shift-2||CSIR NET Life Sciences Question Paper 2022 – – Get Here with Answer Key from 17 Feb 12 pm for shift 1,|
and 17 Feb 6 pm for shift 2
|704||Mathematical Sciences||16 Feb 2022 Shift-1||CSIR NET Mathematical Sciences Question Paper 2022 – Get Here with Answer Key from 16 Feb 12 pm|
|705||Physical Sciences||15 Feb 2022 Shift-2||CSIR NET Physical Sciences Question Paper 2022 – Get Here with Answer Key from 15 Feb 6 pm|
CSIR NET Question Paper 2022 of Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences [29 Jan Exam]
National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted the CSIR NET 2022 exam for subject paper code 701 on Saturday, 29th January. The exam was for Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean, and Planetary Sciences. It was held in the second shift from 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM.
Here are the memory-based questions asked in CSIR NET 2022 Earth Sciences exam-
Part A Questions
Qs. 1. Average of class students height 160 cm
Average of boys 165 cm
Average of girls 150 cm
Then ratio of girls n boys
Qs 2. Correlation coefficient of given graph
Qs 3. Maximum deviation percentage of given bars with standard deviations
Ans bar of 300
Qs 4. Venn diagram of vegetables, fruits, root.
CSIR NET Question Paper 2022 of Physical Sciences [15 Feb Exam]
National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the CSIR NET 2022 exam for subject paper code 705 on Tuesday, 15th February . The exam will be for Physical Sciences. It will be held in the second shift from 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM.
Q. If A and B start from the same point in opposite dimension and if the speed of B is 2/3 times the speed of A, then how many times they will meet until they reach the starting point.
Q. If a solid cube of each sides is 5 units is pointed. If it is cut into piece of cube of 1 unit, then what is the probability of getting a cube which is one sided pieces.
Q. A right angled triangle is embedded in a circle of radius r. Determine the maximum area of A.
charge + > –
Q. A group of 5 member. If two person are real siblings other are cousins then how many pairs are formed.
CSIR NET Question Paper 2022 of Mathematical Sciences [16 Feb Exam]
National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the CSIR NET 2022 exam for subject paper code 704 on Wednesday, 16th February . The exam will be for Mathematical Sciences. It will be held in the first shift from 9 AM to 12 PM.
Q. 6 indistinguishable balls are to be distributed between A, B and C so that each gets at least one ball then total arrangements?
Q. From a completely filled water tank water is poured into boxes with 1/10th radius. No. Of boxes required??
Q. Aand B count coins 1,2,5,10 in ratios . If A has 6 rs more than B. Find the no. of coins
Q. Which among the following represents the Venn diagram involving inflammable, water, liquid and petrol.
CSIR NET Question Paper 2022 of Chemical Sciences [16 Feb Exam]
National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the CSIR NET 2022 exam for subject paper code 701 on Wednesday, 16th February . The exam will be for Chemical Sciences. It will be held in the second shift from 03:00 PM to 06:00 PM.
You can check CSIR NET Chemical Sciences exam Question Paper 2022 here on 16th Feb after 6 pm.
CSIR NET Question Paper 2022 of Life Sciences [17 Feb Exam]
CCSIR NET Question Paper 2022 – Exam Pattern
Aspirants can check the CSIR NET paper pattern below:
|CSIR NET Exam Mode||Online|
|Number of parts||There are three parts – Part A, Part B and Part C|
|Type of questions asked in CSIR NET Question Paper 2022||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total Marks||200 for each subject|
|Language||English and Hindi|
What is Memory Based CSIR NET Question Paper 2022?
National Testing Agency publishes the official CSIR NET question paper after the exam is over on the official website. However, right after the exam is over, several coaching centres and exam experts publishes CSIR NET memory-based question papers. These CSIR NET Question Paper 2022 are compiled by exam experts by asking test takers which questions came in the exam. On the basis of the questions recalled, subject experts publish a memory-based CSIR NET 2022 question paper along with the tentative answer keys.
CSIR NET Previous Year Question Paper
For downloading the question papers, the candidates have to click the link provided below to download it in pdf format. Check the link below to download the Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences respectively of the years 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, and older years from the below-provided direct links:
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper Chemical Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper Earth Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper Life Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper Mathematical Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper Physical Sciences
CSIR NET Qualifying Marks
Aspirants can check the CSIR NET qualifying marks below:
How to Download Official CSIR NET Question Paper 2022?
National Testing Agency releases the CSIR NET 2022 question paper on the official website of CSIR NET, csirnet.nta.nic.in. Aspirants can check the step by step procedure to know how to download CSIR NET question paper below:
- Go to the official website of CSIR NET, csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Thereafter, aspirants have to click on the CSIR NET Question paper with answer key link available at the bototm of the page
- Now, a login page appears on the screen. Here, enter the application number and date of birth
- Tap on the CSIR NET question paper link
- The CSIR NET quetsion paper wil now appear on the screen
How to Utilize CSIR NET 2022 Question Paper
After getting the CSIR NET question papers, the candidates must practise them daily, in order to understand the type of questions asked in the exam. We have explained few benefits of solving questions papers in order to crack the CSIR NET 2022 exam, below:
- To generate ideas about the weightage of the individual topic- Various chapters, topics, and even subtopics bear separate weightage of marks in the CSIR NET 2022 question formation. The previous year’s question papers are helpful in identifying the important and high-scoring topics and sub-topics for each chapter. The better scoring topics should be more prioritized by the candidates. The candidates should prepare those topics more attentively to score higher marks.
- To practice mock tests- One of the most valuable ways to use the previous year’s questions papers is to practice mock tests regularly with them. Practicing with the question papers helps to understand the subjects in deep. Candidates can fix a timer as per the exam schedule and attempt the paper sincerely. It enables them to manage the timing difficulties and enhance their proficiency to solve the questions under pressure.
- To get acquainted with the exam pattern– Preparing with the previous year’s question papers of CSIR NET assists the candidates to comprehend the exam pattern efficiently. It is more useful to the fresh candidates, who are attempting the NET exam for the first time. Candidates can also get a clear idea about the modifying trends in the pattern of each year’s question. It can be helpful to give perfection to their preparation.
About CSIR NET 2022
The CSIR National Eligibility Test is being conducted every year to determine the eligibility of the aspirants for a junior research fellowship and to decide their eligibility for the post lecturers to be appointed in universities and colleges. The CSIR NET is a central-level examination that is administered by the National Testing Agency. This exam is held in online mode. Aspirants having bachelor’s degrees or equivalent qualifications in order to be eligible to appear for the CSIR NET examination. After clearing the CSIR NET exam successfully, the candidates are awarded a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) of 2 years.
CSIR NET Question Paper 2022 FAQs
Ans. CSIR NET exam has 05 papers – Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, and Physical Sciences.
Ans. The marking scheme for CSIR NET exam varies from subject to subject and parts of exam.
Ans. CSIR NET question papers are released officially by National Testing Agency at csirnet.nta.nic.in. Some coaching centres also publishes memory-based CSIR NEt question papers.
Ans. Candidates can download CSIR NET question papers from csirnet.nta.nic.in and from this article.