CSIR NET Admit Card 2020: NTA releases the admit card for CSIR NET admit card 2020. CSIR NET 2020 Admit Card releases online at the official website i.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in. CSIR NET 2020 aspirants must have the duly issued admit card to appear in the exam. Candidates must download the admit card at their own interest as it is not sent by the NTA by post. Admit card contains important information about the exam center, date, and timing of the online test. Read this article to know the complete details of CSIR NET Admit Card 2020 including how to download, exam schedule, important events, and dates.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2020
CSIR NET Admit Card 2020 contain details of the allocated exam center, date and schedule of the examination for individual candidates. Candidates must download the admit card on scheduled date. Check out all important dates related to CSIR NET Admit Card 2020 below.
|Date of admit card release|
To be announced
|Date of examination|
To be announced
Download admit card here: Candidates can download CSIR NET admit card 2020 as per schedule from crirnet.nta.nic.in.
CSIR NET Admit Card 2020 How to Download
CSIR NET Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded from the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA). Check out the detailed step by step guide to download the admit card below.
Step 1: Open “csirnet.nta.nic.in” from the a web browser.
Step 2: Click on “Download Admit Card” tab at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Select the login option
Step 4: Enter login details and click on “sign in” to open admit card.
Step 5: Download and take a print out of the e-admit card.
List of documents to be produced at the exam center
Candidates must carry a print out of the downloaded e-admit card to the examination center. In addition, candidates must also carry the following documents to the exam center.
- Print out of the e-admit card
- One copy of recent passport size photo
- Any government issued photo identity proof
- Certificate to verify the change of name
- PwD certificate
CSIR NET 2020 Admit Card Corrections
Candidates must check the e-admit card for any mistakes after downloading. If there are any mistakes on the admit card, candidates must contact the authorities at the Help Line number. Candidates must contact the NTA helpdesk on 0120-6895200.
As per the norms of the NTA, candidates must report the mistake on the helpdesk and appear in the examination with the downloaded CSIR NET Admit Card 2020. The NTA takes the required actions to rectify the errors.
CSIR NET 2020 Exam Schedule
CSIR NET 2020 examination is scheduled to be conducted on the declared dates. The examination is conducted in two shifts. Information related to the allocated exam date, center and shift can be found on the CSIR NET Admit Card 2020. Check out the detailed exam schedule of CSIR NET 2020 examination below.
CSIR NET 2020 Exam Pattern
CSIR NET 2020 exam pattern is structured to contain three parts. The total number of questions and the total marks vary between different subjects. Part A containing general aptitude question is common for all subjects while Part B & C are subject-specific. Get the detailed features of of the exam below.
- Language: The question paper is set in Hindi and English language.
- Exam mode: The examination is online computer-based test.
- Sections: There are three parts of the question paper.
- Number of questions: The total number of questions is different for different subjects.
- Type of questions: All questions are of MCQ type with only one correct answer.
- Exam duration: The total time allowed is 3 hours.
Check out the detailed exam pattern of CSIR NET 2020 for all subjects below.
Importance of CSIR NET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card issued by the National Testing Agency to eligible applicants is an important piece of document containing crucial information and serving an important purpose.
- Firstly, the admit card is the only proof of eligibility of the applicants to appear in the exam. Without the admit card, applicants are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The admit card contain important information regarding the exam center, date and timing of the exam.
- The admit card also contains information and instructions on the exam and conduct of the candidates in the exam center.
Check out below a sample admit card from previous CSIR NET examination
CSIR NET Admit Card 2020 Important Instructions
- CSIR NET Admit Card 2020 is not sent by post or any other medium to the candidate.
- Candidates must reach the exam center 2 hours before the exam time.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam center before the completion of 3 hours.
- Candidates must carry the specified documents along with the admit card.
- Candidates must not carry any banned items into the exam center.
- Candidates must find their seats in the exam hall take the test from the allocated seat only.
- No retest is taken for candidates who fail to attend the examination.
About CSIR NET 2020
The CSIR NET 2020 examination is an eligibility test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The purpose of ther CSIR NET 2020 examination is to assess the eligibility of Indian nationals to be employed as Assistant Professor or enroll as Junior Research Fellows. CSIR NET examination is conducted two times in a year in June and in December.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The admit card is releasing on 15 May 2020
Ans : Contact the NTA helpline number immediately.
Ans : You can download the admit card by entering your date of birth also.