CSIR NET 2022: Recently, CSIR NET 2022 final answer key has been published. National Testing Agency has declared CSIR NET 2022 result on the official website, csirnet.nta.nic.in. Moreover, CSIR also stated that two more rounds are to be held after this in 2022. The CSIR NET 2022 exam is intended for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship/assistant professorship. Candidates with an M.Sc degree in a relevant stream are eligible to apply for the exam. This article provides all the latest updates related to CSIR NET 2022 including the eligibility criteria, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
Latest: The CSIR NET 2022 final answer key out! Check here
CSIR NET 2022
The CSIR NET examination decides the eligibility of the candidates for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship/assistant professorship. Check out the latest updates about the relevant dates and events of the CSIR NET 2022 exam below:
|Start date of online application||03 Dec 2021|
|End date of online application||02 Jan 2022|
|Last date for the submission of fee payment||03 Jan 2022|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||05 Jan – 09 Jan 2022|
|Admit card download date||27 Jan 2022|
|Date of Online examination|
29 Jan 2022, 15-17 Feb 2022
|Timings of Examination||Shift I – 09:00 am to 12:00 noon|
Shift II- 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm (IST)
|Release of answer key||23 Feb 2022|
|Scores Announcement||09 Mar 2022|
|Declarations of Results||09 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||To be announced|
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Exam date
- Admit Card
- City Intimation
- Answer Key
- Exam Pattern
- Cut Off
- Question papers
CSIR NET 2022 Result
After the declaration of the final result for CSIR NET applicants can check their results online through the website, csirnet.nta.nic.in. Below are some key points regarding the CSIR NET 2022 result:
- CSIR NET result is published in the form of a merit list carrying the roll number and name of the qualifying candidate.
- The candidates can also download the CSIR NET scorecard using the application number and DOB.
- After qualifying for the examination, aspirants are eligible to get appointed for the post of Assistant Professorship and Junior Research Fellowship roles.
- Moreover, they can also download their e-certificate from the NTA/ CSIR NET website.
CSIR NET 2022 Answer Key
After the completion of the CSIR NET the National Testing Agency issues CSIR NET answer keys online. Candidates can download CSIR NET answer keys for respective papers from csirnet.nta.nic.in. Check out some information about CSIR NET Answer Key below.
- NTA publishes separate answer keys for each paper.
- Candidates can download the CSIR NET 2022 answer key without login.
- To object to the answer key, they must follow the online method, for this, the candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- per question.
CSIR NET 2022 Cut Off Marks
Aspirants can check the CSIR NET previous year cut off marks below. Using these, they can know the tentative nature of their selection.
Candidates must have score the minimum qualifying marks as indicated below to be eligible for the exam.
Candidates conferred the eligibility for the post of JRF are entitled to receive a monthly stipend of Rs 31000 for the primary two years. An annual contingent worth Rs 20000 is also granted to the JRFs.The candidates qualifying for the fellowship and enrolling in Ph. D will be promoted to the position of Senior Research Fellows (SRF) and will receive a stipend of Rs 35000 per month.
Overview of Exam
The CSIR NET examination is conducted by The National Testing Agency (NTA) every year. Here are some significant facts and a concise overview of the CSIR NET examination:
|Name of Exam||CSIR NET 2022|
|Conducting Body||The National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Frequency||Twice a year|
|Minimum Eligibility||M.Sc degree in a relevant stream|
|Exam Fees||General/EWS – Rs 1000/-|
OBc (NCL) – Rs 500/-
SC/ST/PwD – Rs 250/-
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
CSIR NET 2022 Syllabus
The CSIR NET 2022 syllabus is subject-specific. A total of five subjects are there. Check out the subject’s names with the codes allotted to them:
CSIR NET 2022 Exam Pattern
The CSIR NET exam is mainly computer-based which consists of three papers. The main features of the exam are provided below.
- Language: English and Hindi.
- Exam mode: Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Duration: 03 hours (without break).
- Sections: Three parts ( A, B, and C).
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Negative marking: Varies for each part.
Check out the subject-wise detailed exam pattern of CSIR NET below.
Preparation CSIR NET 2022
Candidates who wish for a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and lectureship/assistant professorship must have to work extremely hard and take a promising attitude. The following preparation tips can help them to be better equipped for the exam:
- Prepare a study plan as per the syllabus. The syllabus of Paper I must be included in it.
- Collect study materials related to the basic concept of the relevant topics. Solving the previous year’s question papers and practicing mock tests can add to perfection.
- Study and revision must be practiced by the candidates on a daily basis.
- General aptitude papers can be best practiced by solving the CSIR NET previous year’s questions and mock tests.
CSIR UGC NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for the CSIR NET 22 exam must meet the following eligibility criteria. Check out the detailed CSIR NET eligibility criteria below:
Age limit for Junior Research Fellowship –
- For General category candidate’s the maximum age is 28 years.
- For SC/ST/PwD/female candidates the maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- For OBC (non creamy layer) candidates) the maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years.
For lectureship/assistant professorship
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must have an M. Sc./equivalent degree.
- The BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech/ B. Pharm/MBBS candidates are also eligible.
CSIR NET 2022 Application Form
The eligible candidates can apply for the CSIR NET examination online from the official website of NTA at csirnet.nta.in.as per schedule. Here is the step-by-step guide to submitting the CSIR NET application form:
- Step 1: Click csirnet.nta.nic.in at the address bar of any web browser.
- Step 2: Now press the “Apply Online” button.
- Step 3: Proceed for the registration process with email id and phone number.
- Step 4: Note down the generated application number.
- Step 5: Put all the required details in the application form.
- Step 6: Upload required scanned documents.
- Step 7: Now, select the payment option to make the payment of the application fee. Thereafter a payment receipt will be generated.
- Step 8: Finally, download the confirmation page and generate a printout of the same.
The application fee for the CSIR NET examination is a category-wise variable. Check out the specific details of the application fee for all categories of applicants below.
|OBc (NCL)||Rs 500/-|
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is one of the top organizations responsible for administering various entrance examinations in India. The NTA is the conducting body for the CSIR NET 2022 exam. It is an autonomous organization established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in India. The NTA is designated under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 under the Government of India.
Official website: csirnet.nta.nic.in
To get more information about CSIR NET 2020, download notification.
Click here for archived information
CSIR NET 2020 – Contact Details
Fellowship under CSIR Scheme
Deputy Secretary/ Under Secretaary (EMR), CSIR-HRDG,CSIR Complex
Opposite Institute of Hotel Management
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi – 1100012
Fellowships under UGC Scheme
Under Secretary, Selection and Award Bureau, UGC
South Campus, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg
Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi – 110021
For Eligibility for Lectureship / Assistant Professorship
Education Officer, UGC, South Campus
University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg
Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi – 110021
Ans : CSIR UGC NET 2022 qualifiers are certified for Assistant Professorship. Qualifiers can also join the Junior Research Fellowship
Ans. Candidates who possess M.Sc/ BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/B. Tech/ B. Pharm/MBBS are eligible for CSIR UGC NET exam.
Ans. The exam for CSIR NET is a national level exam for which lakhs of candidates appear each year. However, it is not a difficult exam to crack if candidate prepare as per the syllabus and pattern
Ans. After qualifying CSIR NET exam, candidates become eligible for JRF fellowship, Assistant professor. Some candidates can also apply for promotion in existing work profile.
Leave a Reply