CTET Answer Key December 2019 – There will be two papers in the CTET December that is paper 1 and paper 2. The answer key of CTET paper 1 and paper 2 will be released by CBSE. You will be able to download official CTET Answer Key with question paper PDF for all sets from this page. It can be used to predict score. You get 1 mark for every correct answer. There is no negative marking. To qualify Central Teacher Eligibility Test atleast 60% marks are required. CBSE releases official answer key at website (ctet.nic.in) and thereafter declares CTET result. Get here all details of CTET Answer Key December 2019.
CTET Answer Key December 2019
CTET will be conducted, on a single day, CTET paper 1 for classes I to V teaching aspirants from 9:30 AM to 12 noon, and paper 2 for classes VI to VIII aspirants from 2 PM to 4:30 PM. Depending on paper appeared in, and set received, answer key can be checked for that paper and set as per the schedule.
|Name of paper||Get Question Paper, Answer Key|
|CTET 2019 Paper 1||To be announced!|
|CTET 2019 Paper 2||To be announced!|
Answer Key: CTET Answer Key December 2019 will be available at ctet.nic.in
Important Dates for CTET Answer Key December 2019
You can note the important dates of Central Teacher Eligibility Test and answer key release from the table below. The exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education and all its dates are also decided by it.
|CTET 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of exam||08 Dec 2019 (Sunday)|
|Availability of Paper 1 answer key (unofficial)||08 Dec 2019 after 12 Noon|
|Availability of Paper 2 answer key (unofficial)||08 Dec 2019 after 4:30 PM|
|Issuance of official answer key||To be announced!|
|Last date to challenge official answer key||To be announced!|
|Issuance of final answer key||To be announced!|
|Declaration of result||Within 6 weeks from exam date|
Calculate Marks Using CTET Answer Key 2019
Once you have answer key of CTET 2019 in hand, next thing to do is to calculate marks. To do it, first, match answers in answer key with your answers marked in question paper. Then note down number of correct answers. Now, use marking scheme to get marks.
Marking scheme of CTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 is +1 (for correct answer), 0 (for incorrect answer), 0 (un-attempted question).
Therefore your score will be as follows:
Marks in CTET 2019 Paper 1 = Number of correct answers
Marks in CTET 2019 Paper 2 = Number of correct answers
How to download CTET Answer Key 2019 from ctet.nic.in?
Earlier, CBSE used to simply provide links of PDF files of CTET Answer Key. However last year and this year, the answer key will be provided through login. Candidates can download it from official website ctet.nic.in. The steps to download answer key of CTET 2019 exam from ctet.nic.in are explained below.
- First of all you have to go to ctet.nic.in.
- Then you can scroll down to download link. See if link to view OMR sheet, answer keys, and challenge answer keys is present.
- If yes, then click on the link to reach a login page.
- At login page, you have to enter credentials. First enter your roll number (same as provided in admit card of CTET 2019), and select your date of birth from drop down.
- As soon as you login, page containing candidate details open. Here you will see paper, paper booklet code, link to download answer key, link to submit challenge.
- Then click on answer key download link.
- Immediately, CTET Answer Key 2019 PDF opens.
- Download CTET Answer Key 2019 PDF and save it.
How to challenge CTET Answer Key 2019?
Any candidate who will appear in the exam can challenge the official answer key. Please note that only online challenges are accepted by CBSE. If you send objections on answer key of CTET 2019 in any other mode like email or post or fax, then CBSE will not entertain it. Therefore, go through following steps to challenge CTET Answer Key 2019.
- For this action also you will have to undergo steps 1 to 4 given under how to download answer key.
- Once you login, you will have to click on the link called submit key challenge.
- A page with instructions on how to challenge answer key opens. Read all instructions.
- First you have to select question. Click on drop down and select question number to challenge.
- Then you have to click on select for challenge button. As soon as you click that, that question number gets added in the table.
- Next you have select the correct option. When you clicked on select for challenge option, a new link appears that says click to enter your answer. You have to click this now.
- When you click on that link to enter your answer, you get four options 1, 2, 3, 4. Select that option which you think is correct. At any time, you can update your answer or delete that question.
- Similarly you can keep adding questions.
- After that you have to pay fee per challenge.
- Submit your challenge before deadline.
(As per the CTET July the fees to challenge is given below!)
Fee to challenge: Rs 1000
How to download CTET 2019 OMR Answer Sheet?
All candidates have to mark answers in CTET exam on their OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) sheets. In order to make the exam process more transparent and candidate friendly, CBSE releases scanned copies of OMR so that candidates know exactly which answer they had marked. Also, by comparing answer in OMR with answer key, you get an exact idea of marks to expect. You can download CTET 2019 OMR answer sheet in same time frame when answer key is available. Steps to download it are given below.
- Do steps 1 to 4 given above.
- Then in the candidate details page, you have to click on download OMR sheet link. You will see link called Download OMR Sheet (Paper-1) if you appeared in paper 1 or Download OMR Sheet (Paper-2) if you appeared in paper 2.
- As soon as you click this link, PDF file containing your scanned OMR sheet gets downloaded.
- Click on the downloaded OMR sheet and open it.
CTET Final Answer Key 2019
- CBSE will release final answer key for CTET December 2019 after result.
- It will be published after considering all challenges.
- An expert looks into challenges and objections, and determines which questions/answers have to be changed, and which are absolutely wrong.
- If any question is wrong, then all candidates get 1 mark for it.
Correct way of marking answers in OMR sheet
Please note that only those answers will be considered, which are marked correctly. Correct way of marking answers in CTET 2019 OMR sheet is to completely fill the circle using black or blue ball pen.
CTET Question Paper Sets
CBSE issues four question paper sets each for Paper 1, as well as Paper 2. Test booklet code of CTET question paper is mentioned on front page of question paper, in big bold letters. It should match with code in OMR sheet. Different question paper sets are used for the purpose of reducing chances of cheating.
Question booklet codes used in this year CTET July and previous years CTET exam are as follows.
|Year||Paper I||Paper II|
|2019 July||P, Q, R, S||W, X, Y, Z|
|2018||I, J, K, L||M, N, O, P|
|2016 Sept||EE, FF, GG, HH||II, JJ, KK, LL|
|2016 Feb||I, J, K, L||M, N, O, P|
|2015 Sept||Q, R, S, T||U, V, W, X|
|2015 Feb||A, B, C, D||E, F, G, H|
How To Get Duplicate OMR Answer Sheet and Answer Key After Last Date?
CBSE first provides OMR sheet and answer key online. As per schedule above, candidates can download them from ctet.nic.in. In this duration, they can do it for free. However, you can also get copy of OMR answer sheet and answer key after deadline.
To do so, send a request to CBSE for duplicate OMR answer sheet and answer key with a fee of Rs 500 per OMR. Fee has to be paid by DD in name of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi.
- Fee to get duplicate OMR: Rs 500
Significance of CTET Answer Key
The answer key of Central Teacher Eligibility Test is important for candidates all other stakeholders. Various reasons that make it significant are:
- First of all, candidates can know all correct answers to questions asked using CTET Answer Key 2019.
- Then, those who have appeared in exam can check their answers using answer key of CTET exam and get a fair idea of what marks to expect.
- By being able to predict score and analyse exam performance just after exam, anxiety associated with exam performance goes down by a lot.
- Moreover, this process makes the examination fair and transparent as now candidates know the exact justification behind their scores.
- Since candidates can also submit challenges to CTET answer key, there is no scope for any wrong question remaining. Thus no one loses marks because of errors.
- Those who are preparing for future exams can use previous year question papers of CTET and answer key to further their preparation.
CTET 2019 Result
CBSE will declare the result of CTET exam within 6 weeks of conduct of exam. Candidates can know the marks obtained, and qualifying status through it. Result is announced online at ctet.nic.in. In order to check result, candidates will have to login.
Qualifying Marks in CTET Exam:- Candidates must obtain a minimum marks in order to be declared as qualified in CTET. It is prescribed as per govt norms and is as follows.
- 60% (= 90 out of 150)
Therefore, candidates must get 60% marks (90 out of 150) in order to qualify CTET. Those who qualify get CTET Certificate.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 is the national level teacher eligibility test conducted by CBSE. Key highlights of the exam are:
- Candidates who wish to teach classes I to V, and VI to VIII have to respectively appear and qualify in Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- It is a pen and paper based exam.
- Both papers are of 2.5 hours duration.
- There is no limit on number of attempts and thus candidates can appear in it again to improve their scores.
Exam pattern of CTET 2019 Paper 1 is as follows
Exam pattern of CTET 2019 Paper 2 is as follows
CTET Answer Key 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some FAQs of CTET Answer Key 2019 along with their answers.
Q. Who publishes unofficial answer key of CTET exam?
Ans. There are several coaching centers in India where CTET aspirants go for preparation. These coaching centers as well as individual teachers publish unofficial answer keys.
Q. Are the answer keys and solutions reliable?
Ans. The final answer key published by Central Board of Secondary Education is 100% reliable and is the only basis of marking. Preliminary answer keys by CBSE may have some errors, which you can challenge. Unofficial answer key may vary from official answer key, however, we try to curate only the best answer keys for you.
Q. Does CBSE release answer key?
Ans. Yes, CBSE releases CTET answer key 2019 at ctet.nic.in. Candidates can login to download it in given time frame.
Q. Can we challenge answer key?
Ans. Yes, you can challenge the answer key of CTET 2019 at ctet.nic.in. To challenge answer key, you have to login and select the question, and select answer which you think is correct in your opinion. For every challenge, fee to be paid is Rs 1000.
Q. Are there are any changes in final answer key?
Ans. An expert committee looks into all the challenges sent by candidates. If there are any genuine errors in the key, then they make changes to the answer key and upload it in the form of final answer key.
CTET Answer Key Archives
You can also download previous year question papers and answer keys here.
2019 July – Paper 1
|CTET 2019 Paper 1||CTET 2019 Answer Key Paper 1|
|Set P||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set P|
|Set Q||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set Q|
|Set R||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set R|
|Set S||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 1 Set S|
2019 July – Paper 2
|CTET 2019 Paper 2||CTET 2019 Answer Key Paper 2|
|Set W||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 2 Set W|
|Set X||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 2 Set X|
|Set Y||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 2 Set Y|
|Set Z||Get here CTET Answer Key 2019 Paper 2 Set Z|
2018 – Paper 1
|Question Paper Set||CTET Paper 1 Answer Key|
|Set I||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
|Set J||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
|Set K||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
|Set L||Click here for CTET Paper 1 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
2018 – Paper 2
|Question Paper Set||CTET Paper 2 Answer Key|
|Set M||Click here for CTET Paper 2 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
|Set N||Click here for CTET Paper 2 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
|Set O||Click here for CTET Paper 2 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
|Set P||Click here for CTET Paper 2 Answer key – Key published for all subjects!|
Get here more previous year question papers and answer keys of CTET.
|CTET Exam||Question Paper With Answer|
|2013||Paper 1, Paper 2|
|Nov 2012||Paper 1, Paper 2|
|May 2012||Paper 1, Paper 2|
|Jan 2012||Paper 1, Paper 2|
|2011||Paper 1, Paper 2|
If you have any queries about CTET Answer Key 2019, then please ask in comments section below.CTET 2019