CTET 2020 Answer Key – CBSE will release CTET 2020 Final Answer Key s as per the schedule at ctet.nic.in. As soon as the CTET 2020 Answer Key is released, candidates can match their answers and check the estimated score which will be secured by them. Aspirants will also get to know whether they are qualifying for the process of admission or not. The result of CTET 2020 is expected to be available in January 2021. Check more details about CTET 2020 Answer Key from this page.
CTET 2020 Answer Key
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by CBSE. The exam will be held in offline mode and the CBSE releases the answer key for it. Along with the answer key, the OMR sheet and the objection window will be open. The candidates can submit their objections till the last date.
|CTET 2020 Answer Key||Date|
|Date of CTET 2020 exam||1st week of Dec 2020|
|The release of CTET unofficial Answer Key||1st week of Dec 2020|
|CTET Official Answer Key with ORM released on||Last week of Dec 2020|
|Last date to submit CTET Official Answer Key and OMR||Last week of Dec 2020|
|Displaying of CTET Final Answer key||1st week of Jan 2021|
Answer key: CTET 2020 Answer key will be available on www.ctet.nic.in.
How to Download CTET 2020 Answer Key from the Login?
The candidates can download the answer key of CTET 2020 from the direct link, which will be provided here. The process to download the CTET 2020 Official Answer Key is as mentioned below:
- Go to ctet.nic.in. or on the link provided above.
- Click on the link for ‘CTET 2020 Answer Key’.
- A new login opens and will look as shown below:
- Then, enter the registration number and password to access the login.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the answer key of CTET 2020.
How To Raise Objection on CTET 2020 Answer Key?
To raise the objection the candidates have to pay the fee. The fee has to be paid for a question. At first, the candidates should be certain about his/her explanation for the answer. Then only the objection should be raised along with the proper reference. Without any reference, the objection will not be considered. The candidates have to use the same link for raising the objection which is provided above.
Objection Fee: The candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- (expected) for each question.
Mode of payment: The mode of payment for raising the objection is online, they have to pay it through Debit Card/ Credit card.
How to Get Photocopy of OMR Sheet with CTET 2020 Answer Key?
The OMR sheet and the Answer Key of CTET examination will be displayed on CTET website ctet.nic.in. The candidates will be able to see the answer sheet in the login. If any of the candidates want to get the OMR sheet then they may also do so.
How to Calculate Marks through CTET 2020 Answer Key?
To calculate score through CTET answer key 2020 the candidate should know the exam pattern. It is as follows:
Exam pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 1 is as follows.
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language I – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Language II – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Mathematics – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Environmental Studies – 30 questions, total 30 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, total 150 marks.
Exam pattern of the question paper for CTET Paper 2 is as follows.
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language I (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language II (compulsory) – 30 questions of 30 marks.
- For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- For any other teacher – either (Mathematics and Science) or (Social Science) – 60 questions of 60 marks.
- Total – 150 questions, total 150 marks.
Process to Calculate Marks via CTET Answer Key 2020
Once candidates get the answer keys of CTET 2020 exam, candidates can get an idea of the marks in the exam. Before proceeding to calculate marks, ensure that you are matching keys against the question paper set / code received by you during the exam.
- Check the number of options you have marked correctly in the exam.
- For each correct answer, you will get one (1) mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET 2020 exam.
Total marks = (Number of correct answers) x (1).
CTET 2020 Official and Unofficial Answer Key 2020
It is very clear that the unofficial answer key of CTET 2020 is that which is released by the coaching institute. Whereas, the official answer key is provided by CBSE. The unofficial answer key may or may not be released for all the Paper and sets. Whereas, the official CTET answer key will be available for all the sets and Papers.
The unofficial answer key is a little less reliable. However, candidates can still use it to predict their performance in the examination. The official answer key is more reliable. However, if the candidates feel that there is error(s) in the official key then the candidates can submit objections against it.
CTET 2020 Result
The result of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2020 exam will be declared on the official website. All test takers can check CTET 2020 Result online at www.ctet.nic.in. To check result, enter roll number as issued during filling up of the application form. It is expected that the result of CTET 2020 will be available by 2nd week of January 2021.
All questions in CTET test are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. After the declaration of the result, CBSE will issue CTET marks statement in January 2021, onwards.
Significance of CTET 2020 Answer Key for Paper 1 and Paper 2
- Answer keys of CTET Paper 1, and Answer keys of CTET Paper 2 are for the primary stage, and elementary stage respectively.
- There are four different sets of CTET 2020 question papers. Check the CTET Answer Key 2020 for the respective set only to know the actual answers.
- CTET 2020 answer key of Paper 1 contains answers of 150 MCQs of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies.
- CTET 2020 answer key of Paper 2 contains answers of MCQs of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies / Social Science.
About CTET 2020 Answer Keys
- CTET 2020 unofficial answer keys is released by many coaching centers after the examination.
- You may have estimated your marks as per those keys, but keep in mind that calculation of scores for CTET Result will be done according to official CBSE CTET Answer Key 2020.
- Central Board of Secondary Education is not only releasing the official CTET 2020 Answer Keys but also invites objections.
- In the given time duration you can log in to check official CTET Answer Key 2020 and know precisely the correct answers
CTET Official Answer Key 2019 by CBSE
Set wise CTET 2019 answer key links are given below for both Paper 1 and Paper 2. Use the links below to get CTET answer key 2019 for all the sets
- CTET Paper 1 Final Answer Key – Available for Set I, J, K, L!
- CTET Paper 2 Final Answer Key – Available for Set M, N, O, P!