CTET 2020 Application Form Correction – CBSE will start the CTET Application Form Correction facility. The correction window can be accessed from the official website. If you have submitted the application form and now wish to edit some detail(s) in the application form, you can do it from CTET edit form, in online mode. To change the details in the CTET 2020 Application Form, you need to log in at ctet.nic.in by entering details such as registration number and password. The window for making an online correction in the CTET Application form will be opened for a limited time period only. No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. Check complete details on CTET 2020 Application Form Correction from this page.
CTET 2020 Application Form Correction
Though you are provided with the facility to edit details in the application form, however, you will be able to edit only a few information. The facility to edit the form is provided only once. Check the complete schedule for CTET 2020 Online Form Correction from the table below.
|CTET Form Edit 2020||Important Dates|
|Facility for making a correction in the CTET 2020 Application Form||1st week of Sep 2020|
|Last date to make corrections in the application form||2nd week of Sep 2020|
|Last date to submit the difference in fee (for those who are editing form to
apply for paper II as well)
|3rd week of Sep 2020|
Which Details Can Be Edited in CTET 2020 Application Form?
The candidates can edit only the following details in the CTET Application form:
- Your Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Differently abled category
- Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II)
- A subject for Paper – II
- The first choice of the test center
- Language opted (I and/ or II)
- Address of the candidate
- Name of the Institution/ College/ University from where you have obtained your B.Ed Degree/ Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
How To Edit CTET 2020 Application Form if Forget Password of CTET 2020?
In case the candidates have forgotten the password, then CBSE has provided the link to fetch your password. The candidates have to visit on the official website, or they click on the above link, Which will be redirected to the login page.
- The search for the link says, “Forgot Password?” on the page similar to the below image.
- There will be three options
- Using security question
- Using verification code on SMS on the registered mobile number
- Using a reset link on the registered email id
- On clicking on the first link the page opens with the following fields:- Application Number, Security question, security answer, and security pin.
- On entering the details a new page will open and the candidates will be able to reset the password.
- If any candidate chooses for the second and third option then he/she has to fill the following details:- Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security pin.
FAQs on CTET 2020 Application Form Correction
Q. I have paid the registration fee and submitted the form as well, but then I noticed that I have entered the incorrect year in date of birth. How can I edit it?
A. You can edit the date of birth in the application form from 1st week of Sep 2020. You will be able to edit the details by online mode only through Candidate Login.
Q. Is there any fee charged for editing details in CTET 2020 Application Form?
A. No fee shall be charged for making corrections in the Application form.
Q. Is the CTET Form Edit a one-time facility or can I edit the details in the application form as much as I can?
A. No, it is not a one-time facility. You can edit the details until the 2nd week of Sep 2020, anytime you want to. However, you must edit the details before the deadline.
If you have any queries about the CTET 2020 Application Form Correction, then let us know in the comment section below.