CBSE is soon going to release the CTET Application Form 2017. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 registration was due to begin in June. However, the notice for the upcoming examination has not been released until now. Those who are eligible, according to the given criteria can apply for CTET 2017. The application form for CTET will release online, at ctet.nic.in. The link to access the application form will also be provided on this page. For more details regarding the CTET 2017 Application Form, go through the article given below.
CTET Application Form 2017 Date
The dates for the CTET Online Application Form 2017 will be uploaded on the table below, as and when it will be released.
|CTET Application Form 2017 Important Events||Dates|
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|End of online application form submission||To be announced|
|Check CTET Sep 2017 application form status||To be announced|
|Beginning of online form correction||To be announced|
|Last date to correct application form||To be announced|
CTET Online Application Form 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Candidates are advised to check and ensure the eligibility criteria of CTET before applying. Such is because the ineligible candidates will not be certified and the application fee is non-refundable. The application process of CTET involves entering details in the online application form, uploading documents, paying exam application fees.While uploading documents, there are some important details that one should keep in mind. The other information for filling the application form is given in our article.
Application fee of CTET Sep 2017 is as follows:
|Exam and category||Paper I or II||Both Papers I and II|
|General / OBC||Rs 600||Rs 1000|
|SC / ST / Differently Abled||Rs 300||Rs 500|
Application fee can be paid via e-challan or debit / credit card.
Requirements for CTET 2017 Application Form
Specifications for Photograph for CTET 2017 Application Form
- Take a latest photograph of size 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and scan it in good quality.
- Save the image as .jpg file of size between 4 kb and 100 kb.
- Ensure that the photograph is latest as it will be matched with the candidate’s face on the day of exam.
Specifications for Signature for CTET 2017 Application Form
- Sign in a space of 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
- Scan it in good quality and save as .jpg file of size between 1 kb and 25 kb.
Details to be entered in CTET Application Form
Candidate’s Particulars: Following details should be exactly as in 10th class secondary board.
- Candidate’s name,
- Mother’s name,
- Father’s name,
- Date of birth.
Choice of Exam Centre: Enter three cities in order of preference in this option. While every effort will be made to allot a centre in one of the places opted by the candidate, the Board reserves its discretion to allot a centre other than that of candidate’s choice anywhere in India.
Languages offered for CTET 2017:
- Language 1,
- Language 2,
- Question paper medium.
- Unique aadhaar number,
- Status of qualifying exam,
- Employment status,
- Applying for (paper 1 / paper 2 / both papers)
- Have you appeared in any one or more of the last three CTET examinations.
CTET Application Form correction 2017
All registered candidates of CTET-Sept. 2017 may please note that One Time Opportunity for Online Correction in Particulars will be available on CTET official website i.e. www.ctet.nic. Additional fee payable (if any) due to correction in Category shall be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary CBSE payable at Delhi.The candidates are advised to be more vigilant and careful while making corrections in particulars as no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates after due date is over.
It may also be noted that candidates who have deposited the requisite fee but unable to download the confirmation page due to non-receipt of fee may send their request through E-mail on [email protected] upto along with proof of the payment of fee for considering the candidature for CTET-Sept. 2017 failing which the Board will not be responsible for non-issue of Admit Card to such candidates.
How to fill CTET Application Form 2017:
Before applying online for CTET 2017, candidates should go through the brochure for complete details about the eligibility criteria and other important details about the uploading of the documents.Here we are providing the step by step process for the filling of the form with the pictures related.Go through it and follow the process.
Go to the official website of CBSE CTET:
ctet.nic.in. Click on the text link “Apply Online CTET Sep 2017”. Same procedure for Filling the online application will be followed for CTET 2017
Candidates can check the same procedure below.
You will reach the page where registration and log in, both options are present. To begin the application form process, read the four steps: Fill the application form, Upload images, Pay the examination fee, Print confirmation page. Then click on “Proceed to apply online”.
The next page holds instructions for form submission. Apart from reading the information bulletin, it is important to go through the instructions on this page.
Once done, click on the link that says “Proceed to Apply Online”.
Now you will reach the Application Form for CTET Sep 2017. The following information has to be entered. Please refer your documents carefully while filling the form so as to avoid errors.
Here you have to fill your basic informations,name,father’s name etc.
Examination centre preference
Selection of language in question paper
Disable candidate or not
Personal details of candidate who is applying for exam
When you select Paper, you will get a further option to mark the educational qualification.
For Paper I to V
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Senior Seconadary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
For Paper VI to VIII
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A./B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
College / Institution / University from which B.Ed. Degree / Diploma in Education / Elementary Education:
- Diploma – State, district, name of college / institution / university, PIN code, percentage, marks obtained.
- Degree – State, district, name of college / institution / university, PIN code, percentage, marks obtained.
- In case the name of your B.Ed / College is not found in the list, kindly use option ‘OTHER’ in the Institute and mention the full name and address of your college/Institution/ University along with the district.
- Round of Your Marks. Eg. 49.75 should be round-off to 49 not to 50.
- Pin Code,
- Mobile number,
- STD code with telephone number,
- Email ID.
- The candidate should mention their own mobile number and E-Mail id while submitting their on-line application as the CTET alerts will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-Mail id.So for that if you need to be updated.
Check that all the details you have entered in the CTET 2016 application form is correct. If yes, enter the security PIN and click on “Next“.
You will be taken to the Review Page. Check that all details in the form are correct. If necessary, refer to your official documents one more time and confirm.
In case anything has to be changed, click on “Back“. If all is in order, click on “Final Submit”.
At this stage you have completed the first step of filling CTET 2016 Application Form. Now your Registration Number will be generated. Note the registration number carefully.
To complete Step 2, upload scanned images of Photo and Signature, click the link “Upload Photograph and Signature” given on this page. Screenshot of the same is given below.
You will now reach the page where separate links to upload photograph and signature are given. Screenshot of the page is shown below to give you an idea.
- The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm(width) * 1.5 cm(Height) only.
After uploading the images, click on “Preview“.
You will reach the preview page. See that both photographs and signature are correct. If yes, click on “Final Upload“.
Now you have completed the second step of application form of CTET 2016. Next step is to pay fee.
Pay application fee
You can see this page on submitting the photograph and signature.
Application Current Status
You have successfully submitted Online Application for CTET – Sep 2016. The processing of Application Form will begin only after the successful payment of Examination fee. The examination fee must be deposited through eChallan in Syndicate Bank/HDFC Bank or by Debit/Credit Card.
Registration Number : your registration number
You are required to pay an amount of fee applicable to paper and category (exclusive of service charges) towards Examination Fee.
Select the mode of fee payment you will be most comfortable with.
Payment through Bank Challan
First Download the Bank Challan and pay an amount of equivalent to the examination fees (Non-Refundable) in any branch of the selected Bank. After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank/CBSE, the candidate will be able to generate a Confirmation Page.
Payment through card
When you click on the option to pay through payment gateway, you will see this message: Please check your Registration Number, Name and Amount carefully before choosing Card Type on the Next Page. Do you wish to Go for Payment? Check your details and proceed.
Print confirmation page
Once the fee is paid, you can print your confirmation page.As it will be used later.Now the whole process of filling the Application Form has been performed.