CBSE has released CTET 2016 Application Form online. If you are eligible for appearing in Central Teacher Eligibility Test, apply for CTET 2016 between 22 June and 18 July 2016.
In the event that you have made any mistakes in application form of CTET 2016, you can make corrections as per schedule. Time duration given for application form correction is between 20 to 25 July 2016. Once you have applied, you can download CTET application form confirmation page. If confirmation page is not generated then contact exam conducting body. Keep registration number safely for the purpose of logging in. You will in fact also need registration number to download admit card of CTET 2016. It is important to realize that you should fill correct and verifiable data during CTET registration. Get here all details about CTET application form 2016.
|CTET Application Form 2016 Important Event||Dates|
|Availability of application form||22 Jun 2016|
|End of online application form submission||18 Jul 2016|
|Check CTET Sep 2016 application form status||20 Jul 2016|
|Beginning of online form correction||20 Jul 2016|
|Last date to correct application form||25 Jul 2016|
CTET Online Application Form 2016
CBSE is issued the online CTET 2016 application form for September 2016 examination at ctet.nic.in. Read the information brochure carefully to understand the eligibility criteria and exam details before proceeding to apply for the exam. The process involves entering details in the online application form, uploading documents, paying exam application fees.
Application fee of CTET Sep 2016 is as follows:
|Exam and category||Paper I or II||Both Papers I and II|
|General / OBC||Rs 600||Rs 1000|
|SC / ST / Differently Abled||Rs 300||Rs 500|
Application fee can be paid via e-challan or debit / credit card.
You can either directly apply for the exam from link given below. Or you can first read the step by step details on how to fill the CTET application form.
CTET 2016 Application Process is now over..
Specifications for Photograph for CTET 2016 Application Form
- Take a latest photograph of size 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and scan it in good quality.
- Save the image as .jpg file of size between 4 kb and 100 kb.
- Ensure that the photograph is latest as it will be matched with the candidate’s face on the day of exam.
Specifications for Signature for CTET 2016 Application Form
- Sign in a space of 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height).
- Scan it in good quality and save as .jpg file of size between 1 kb and 25 kb.
Details to be entered in CTET Application Form
Candidate’s particulars: Following details should be exactly as in 10th class secondary board.
- Candidate’s name,
- Mother’s name,
- Father’s name,
- Date of birth.
Choice of exam centre
- Enter three cities in order of preference in this option. While every effort will be made to allot a centre in one of the places opted by the candidate, the Board reserves its discretion to allot a centre other than that of candidate’s choice anywhere in India.
Languages offered for CTET
- Language 1,
- Language 2,
- Question paper medium.
- Unique aadhaar number,
- Status of qualifying exam,
- Employment status,
- Applying for (paper 1 / paper 2 / both papers)
- Have you appeared in any one or more of the last three CTET examinations.
College / Institution / University from which B.Ed. Degree / Diploma in Education / Elementry Education
- Diploma – State, district, name of college / institution / university, PIN code, percentage marks obtained.
- Degree – State, district, name of college / institution / university, PIN code, percentage marks obtained.
- Pin Code,
- Mobile number,
- STD code with telephone number,
- Email ID.
CTET Application Form Correction 2016
All registered candidates of CTET-Sept. 2016 may please note that One Time Opportunity for Online Correction in Particulars is available on CTET official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in w.e.f. 20 Jul 2016 to 25 Jul 2016. Additional fee payable (if any) due to correction in Category shall be remitted through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary CBSE payable at Delhi.
The candidates are advised to be more vigilant and careful while making corrections in particulars as no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates after due date is over.
It may also be noted that candidates who have deposited the requisite fee but unable to download the confirmation page due to non-receipt of fee may send their request through E-mail on [email protected] upto 25/07/2016 along with proof of the payment of fee for considering the candidature for CTET-Sept. 2016 failing which the Board will not be responsible for non-issue of Admit Card to such candidates.
How to fill CTET Application Form 2016? – Explained
Many candidates are already familiar with the process of applying online. The general steps are similar to other exams conducted by CBSE – enter details, upload images, pay the fees. However, to do this important pre-exam formality, it is important to be very sure of each step to avoid errors. Hence, here the step by step details on how to apply for CTET Sep 2016 is given.
Go to the official website of CBSE CTET – ctet.nic.in. Click on the text link “Apply Online CTET Sep 2016“. Same procedure for Filling the online application will be followed for CTET Sep 2016.
Candidates can check the same procedure below.
You will reach the page where registration and log in, both options are present. To begin the application form process, read the four steps: Fill the application form, Upload images, Pay the examination fee, Print confirmation page. Then click on “Proceed to apply online“.
The next page holds instructions for form submission. Apart from reading the information bulletin, it is important to go through the instructions on this page.
Once done, click on the link that says “Proceed to Apply Online“.
Now you will reach the Application Form for CTET Sep 2016. The following information has to be entered. Please refer your documents carefully while filling the form so as to avoid errors.
Particulars of candidate
Examination centre preference
Languages in question paper
Whether DA or not
Personal details of candidate who is applying for exam
- When you select Paper, you will get a further option to mark the educational qualification.
For Paper I to V
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Senior Seconadary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
For Paper VI to VIII
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year B.A./B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
- In case the name of your B.Ed / College is not found in the list, kindly use option ‘OTHER’ in the Institute and mention the full name and address of your college/Institution/ University along with the district.
- Round of Your Marks. Eg. 49.75 should be round-off to 49 not to 50.
Mailing address and contact information
- The candidate should mention their own mobile number and E-Mail id while submitting their on-line application as the CTET alerts will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number and E-Mail id.
Check that all the details you have entered in the CTET 2016 application form is correct. If yes, enter the security PIN and click on “Next“.
You will be taken to the Review Page. Check that all details in the form are correct. If necessary, refer to your official documents one more time and confirm.
In case anything has to be changed, click on “Back“. If all is in order, click on “Final Submit“.
At this stage you have completed the first step of filling CTET 2016 Application Form. Now your Registration Number will be generated. Note the registration number carefully.
To complete Step 2, upload scanned images of Photo and Signature, click the link “Upload Photograph and Signature” given on this page. Screenshot of the same is given below.
You will now reach the page where separate links to upload photograph and signature are given. Screenshot of the page is shown below to give you an idea.
- The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height) only.
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm(width) * 1.5 cm(Height) only.
After uploading the images, click on “Preview“.
You will reach the preview page. See that both photographs and signature are correct. If yes, click on “Final Upload“.
Now you have completed the second step of application form of CTET 2016. Next step is to pay fee.
Pay application fee
You can see this page on submitting the photograph and signature.
Application Current Status
You have successfully submitted Online Application for CTET – Sep 2016. The processing of Application Form will begin only after the successful payment of Examination fee. The examination fee must be deposited through eChallan in Syndicate Bank/HDFC Bank or by Debit/Credit Card..
Registration Number : your registration number
You are required to pay an amount of fee applicable to paper and category (exclusive of service charges) towards Examination Fee.
Select the mode of fee payment you will be most comfortable with.
Payment through Bank Challan
First Download the Bank Challan and pay an amount of equivalent to the examination fees (Non-Refundable) in any branch of the selected Bank. After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank/CBSE, the candidate will be able to generate a Confirmation Page.
Payment through card
When you click on the option to pay through payment gateway, you will see this message: Please check your Registration Number, Name and Amount carefully before choosing Card Type on the Next Page. Do you wish to Go for Payment? Check your details and proceed.
Print confirmation page
Once the fee is paid, you can print your confirmation page.