CTET Application From Correction December 2019 – CBSE released the notification for CTET Form Correction December 2019, now the candidates will be able to correct the form after the online application procedure gets over. The CTET Form Correction is now available on the official website at ctet.nic.in. To edit the CTET form, the candidates will need to enter the application number and password. The candidate will be able to edit only a few details through the correction window. Check what can be edited, what cannot be edited process for CTET Application Form Correction December 2019 and more details from this page.
Latest: The online application form for the CTET 13th Edition examination (December) is now available. Scroll down for more information.
CTET Application Form Correction 2019
The candidates should note that the candidates will have to edit their application form online, apart from that no other mode will be available to do so. Also, there is no fee for making any correction in the application form. Below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates and events regarding CTET Application Form Correction 2019:
|CTET Application Form Correction 2019||Important Dates|
|The application form correction window will start from||27 Sept 2019 (Friday)|
|The correction window will be closed on||03 Oct 2019 (Thursday)|
Note: Here one must note that no corrections will be allowed under any circumstances after date as per the schedule.
Application Form Correction: Click Here to correct the CTET Application Form 2019.
Official Website: ctet.nic.in
How to Do CTET Application From Corrections 2019?
If any candidate has made any mistake in the application form of CTET 2019 then he /she will be able to make the correction in the form easily, while in the application correction window. The candidates can check the steps provided below for the guidance.
- At first, click on the link. OR
- Visit the official website (ctet.nic.in).
- The link redirects to the login page of CTET official website.
- Thereafter, the candidates have to enter the application number and password.
- On entering the details the application correction form will open. Now candidates can edit the mistakes in form.
- After editing the form reread the details which you have corrected and then click on the submit button.
Which Details Can be Edited In CTET Application Form 2019?
While editing the application form of CTET, only some fields are editable, the candidates can be able edit the following details.
- Father’s Name of candidate
- Mother’s Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Differently abled category
- Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II)
- Subject for Paper – II
- First choice of the test center
- Language opted (I and/ or II)
- Address of the candidate
- Name of the Institution/ College/ University from where you have obtained your B.Ed Degree/ Diploma in Elementary Education etc.
How Many Time Candidate Can do Corrections In CTET Application Form 2019?
Candidates can be able to edit his / her application form numerous time during the period assigned for making corrections in CTET Application Form 2019. The CBSE will not entertain any request once the period for making the correction is over. The correction will be accepted through online mode only. Any correction request submitted by the candidates through post/ fax will be acceptable.
Points To Be Remember While Doing Corrections in CTET Application Form 2019
The candidates must remember the following points while doing the corrections in the application form.
- All the fields are not editable, only some of them are.
- CBSE is not charging any application fee for making the correction.
- To download the revised confirmation letter is necessary since the details will be updated after corrections, hence the previous one is no longer useful.
- Fill all the details carefully while doing the corrections, as after the period of correction time the window will be deactivated.
How To Edit CTET 2019 Application Form if Forget Password of CTET 2019?
In case the candidates have forgotten the password, then CBSE has provided the link to fetch your password. The candidates have to visit on the official website, or they click on the above link,which will be redirected to login page.
- The search for the link says, “Forgot Password?” on the page similar to the below image.
- There will be three options
- Using security question.
- Using verification code on SMS on the registered mobile number.
- Using a reset link on the registered email id.
- On clicking on the first link the page opens with the following fields:- Application Number, Security question, security answer, and security pin.
- On entering the details a new page will open and the candidates will be able to reset the password.
- If any candidate chooses for the second and third option then he/she has to fill the following details:- Application Number, Date of Birth, and Security pin.
How To Edit CTET Application Form 2019 When You have forgotten Application Number?
Just like the password another essential credentials to enter into the application form correction. The candidates can use the same link to fetch the application number.
- At first, the candidates have to visit the official website, or can click on the above link, which will be redirected to the login page.
- Now click on the link which says “Forgot Application Number”.
- Here the candidates have to enter the candidate’s name, father name, mother name, date of birth, security pin.
- On entering the details the candidates will get their application number.
After getting the application number the candidates will be able to correct the application form.
CTET Admit Card 2019
Once the correction of application form is over, all the candidates whose application form will be submitted on time those will be able to get the admit card of CTET 2019. The CTET 2019 examination will be held as per the schedule in the 210 examination centers located across India. The admit card of the exam will be issued 10 to 15 days prior to the examination. The only online mode will be active to access the admit card. Apart from the online, no other mode will be introduced for issuing the admit card.
FAQ’s on CTET 2019
The candidates face many problems in the entire course of CTET. Hence here we are present some of their issues in the form of FAQs.
Ques: What is the significance of Confirmation page in CTET 2019?
Ans: The Confirmation page is proof that you have submitted the application form and fee, and the board has received your application. It reflects the details filled by the candidates in the application form.
Ques: Is there any fee for making corrections in CTET Application Form?
Ans: No, CBSE doesn’t charge anything for doing the corrections in the application form.
Ques: Can I change the subject while making the correction form?
Ans: CBSE allows to change the subject for only paper II.
Ques: How many attempts are allowed in CTET?
Ans: There are no restrictions on appearing CTET, one can appear numerous times.
Ques: Will CBSE dispatch the Marksheet and Eligibility Certificate?
Ans: No, CBSE will provide them in Digilocker account. The provision for issuing certificate and mark sheet was revised during the CTET 2018 session.