Joint CSIR UGC NET 2017 Answer Key contains correct answer to each question in the paper. CSIR UGC NET June 2017 exam was be held on 18 Jun 2017. Answer Key for CSIR UGC NET 2017 has been released on July 21, 2017. The candidates can avail it until July 26, 2017. The last date to challenge the answer key is also the same. Joint CSIR UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship is held for subjects Life Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences & Physical Sciences. Candidates who qualify the exam as per CSIR UGC NET Result, are awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or eligibility for Lectureship.
Latest: CSIR NET Answer Key 2017 has been released. Access the link below to download it for your subject paper and set.
Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Answer Key
Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Answer Key is being published online only. The answer key of Joint CSIR UGC NET exam held on 18 Jun 2017 includes correct answer for all three parts of the question papers of Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematics Sciences, Physical Sciences.
Along with the answer key the question paper of the examination has also been released. Candidates can use both to know their performance by checking answers from the Joint CSIR UGC NET Answer Key provided here.
With the help of the answer key, the candidates can know about all the correct answers to every question in the question paper.
Candidates can compare their marked answers with the correct ones.
Through matching the answers given in the Answer Key of CSIR UGC NET 2017, the candidates shall be able to calculate a rough score they shall most probably be gaining in the exam result.
Using this estimation, the candidates can plan in advance for their actions. They’ll get a slight idea of where they stand in the competition and what steps they can take for the future.
You can check official keys that will be published after exam, in the following links.
Check Here CSIR NET Answer Key 2017 – Download Here
|Subject Paper||CSIR UGC NET Answer Key June 2017|
|Chemical Sciences||Click Here for Chemical Sciences Answer Key – Published|
|Earth Sciences||Click Here for Earth Sciences Answer Key – Published|
|Life Sciences||Click Here for Life Sciences Answer Key – Published|
|Mathematical Sciences||Click Here for Mathematical Sciences Answer Key – Published|
|Physical Sciences||Click Here for Physical Sciences Answer Key – Published|
- Click Here: For Notice for Representation
- Click Here: For Notice Regarding Important Instructions for the Candidates and Format for Submitting Grievance Relating to Answer Key(s)
- Click Here: For Notice Regarding Format for Sending Representations
Points to Remember
- Candidates must always consider the official CSIR UGC NET Answer Key 2017 for all the correct answers as the unofficial ones may or may not be accurate.
- It is not important that the score predicted by the candidates will be the final one. It can vary slightly based on some other parameters of the exam officials for calculating the score.
- The answer keys for all the sets will be released separately. Candidates must download the one corresponding to the set they attempted.
Joint CSIR UGC NET Question Paper Pattern
The question paper of CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test, also referred to as JRF NET, contains a question paper divided in three parts.
- Part A shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- Part B shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part C shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version. The candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form, will be given bilingual Question Booklet and Candidates opting for English medium will be given Question Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in the application Form.
Candidates, whenever leaving the Exam Hall are permitted to carry duplicate copy of their OMR Answer Sheet for their record. Thus, using the Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Answer Key 2016 that will be published here, candidate can know exactly how many marks he / she will score in the exam.
Important dates you can keep in mind for Joint CSIR UGC NET Answer Key, Result, and Cut Off
|Event||CSIR UGC NET Dec 2016 Dates||CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Dates|
|Exam||18 December, 2016||18 Jun 2017|
|Release of unofficial answer keys||A few hours after exam||A few hours after exam|
|Release of official answer key by CSIR HRDG||13 January, 2017||21 Jul 2017|
|Answer key can be downloaded and challenged until||March 2017||21 Jul 2017|
|Joint CSIR UGC NET Result announcement||27 March 2017||–|
Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Official Answer Key by CSIR HRDG
The answer keys of all the subjects will be displayed on the website www.csirhrdg.res.in along with the instructions and format for sending representation). The CSIR’s decision on the representations / observations shall be final and the result will be declared on the basis of final answer keys.
If a question for any reason found wrong, the benefit of marks will be given to only those candidates who attempt the question. On review of representations by the subject experts, if it is found that along with the original answer key one more option(s) is correct then marks will be awarded to all those candidates who have attempted any one of the correct options.
You can check official keys that is published after exam, once they release.