Joint CSIR UGC NET exam is conducted by for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for JRF NET and for appointment of Lecturers under the faculty of Science & Technology. You can find here the CSIR UGC NET Papers Solved. The CSIR Question Paper has 75 questions. The questions were of multiple choice, objective type. CSIR NET Papers are available here along with their official answers.
CSIR UGC NET Question Papers
CSIR Question Paper for all subjects are given below along with the Answer Key. The answer to each question has been provided at the end of the CSIR Paper. The solved CSIR Question Paper will help you in preparing for the upcoming CSIR UGC NET and other similar competitive exams as well.
CSIR UGC NET Previous year Question Papers
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper for Chemical Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper for Earth Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper for Life Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper for Mathematical Sciences
- CSIR UGC NET Question Paper for Physical Sciences
Note: Engineering Sciences has been discontinued from December, 2015 NET.
It’s time now to kick-start your exam preparation in the right direction. Best of Luck!