KSET Application Form 2016 is available on the official website of the KSET. Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying. KSET Application Form 2016 is available as per the given schedule.
Note – KSET 2016 last date for online application and fee payment(with late fee) is extended up to 14th November 2016 (including 12th & 13th November 2016 as Canara bank would functions normally during these days).
|Submission of On-line Application commences from||26 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of online KSET Application Form 2016||25 Oct 2016|
|Last date for submission of online KSET Application Form 2016 with late fee of Rs.150/-||
14 Nov 2016
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the KSET Application Form 2016||
18 Nov 2016
KSET Application Form 2016
KSET Application form is issued on the official website of the KSET. Interested candidates candidates are able to fill their application form from the official website. Direct link to fill the application form is given below.
- Apply Online – Click Here to fill the application form for KSET 2016.
Note : Last date for submission of hard copy of the KSET Application Form 2016 along with copy of the receipt/e-challan, category certificate, PG degree marks card to the respective Nodal center is 10 Nov 2016.
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||Rs. 850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD(VH/PH)||Rs. 550/-|
Mode of Payment : Candidates can pay the Examination Fee by opting either cash payment or online payment. Candidates who choose for cash payment can take the printout of PAY IN SLIP and make payment in any of the CANARA BANK CASH COUTERS only and those who opt for online payment they can choose DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, NETBANKING or NEFT and make payment. After successful payment candidates can take the hard copy of the e-challan provided by the CANARA BANK or a receipt generated from web for online payment.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2016 examination must apply online through the ‘Apply Online’ link given on this age.
- Before proceeding to apply candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format (4.5cm x 3.5cm) memory should not exceed 200 Kbytes.
- Candidates should register (sign up for registration) giving required E-mail id & password. (Note: Candidate should note down and remember their E-mail ID and password till the announcement of final results of KSET 2016 examination).
- Candidates then proceed to give their personal, educational and KSET exam details, while mentioning their educational qualification they should mention their PG course as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
- Candidates after successful online registration. They can proceed for making payment of examination Fee.
- After paying the necessary fee candidates have to login with their registered email ID and password for downloading the KSET Application Form 2016 and can take the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below ;
- Application form to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Attendance slip to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Admission card to be retained by the candidate.
- Hard copy of the KSET Application Form 2016 should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with e-Challan (for Cash Payment) or receipt generated through web (online payment) along with attested copies of SSLC Marks Card, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates, Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination).
- Affix his/her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of KSET Application Form 2016 and Attendance slip must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
- Candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application along with all other related documents in an A4 size cover, super scribed as [Application for KSET – 2016], within the last date for submission. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination. NO Admission card will be issued separately either by the Nodal centers or by KSET center. Candidates should compulsorily bring the valid Photo i.d. to the examination center without fail.