KTET Hall Ticket 2016 – Download Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2016. Pareeksha Bhavan is conducting the KTET on 05 Nov 2016 and 19 Nov 2016. Hall Ticket of KTET 2016 are available for download. Candidates can download the Hall Ticket of KTET 2016 from the link provided below. KTET 2016 Admit Card will be issued only for eligible candidates who have applied before the last date. No candidate will be admitted to the examination center unless he/she is carrying valid KTET Hall Ticket 2016.
|Availability of hall ticket / admit card||21 Oct 2016|
|Category I exam||05 Nov 2016 (Saturday)|
|Category II exam||05 Nov 2016 (Saturday)|
|Category III exam||19 Nov 2016 (Saturday)|
|Category IV exam||19 Nov 2016 (Saturday)|
KTET Hall Ticket 2016 – Download Here Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2016 Admit Card.
Applicants who are going to appear in Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test, which will be held from 05 Nov 2016 and 19 Nov 2016, can download their KTET Hall Ticket online.
All those candidates who are going to appear in Kerala TET exam will need KTET Hall Ticket for entry into the examination hall. Candidates can download their hall ticket by entering their Application Id and Application Number through the link provided below.
Get Here KTET Hall Ticket 2016: – Click Here to download KTET Admit Card 2016.
Official website for KTET Hall Ticket 2016 is www.bpekerala.in.
Instructions for candidates appearing in Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2016
- Candidates should be present at the examination center, as allotted in the KTET Hall Ticket 2016, at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should not bring any other paper except the Admit Card of KTET 2016 to the examination hall.
- Candidates found attempting any unfair means shall stand disqualified, besides other punitive measures.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for the examination.
- Use of calculating devices is not allowed.
- Candidates must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
How to download KTET Hall Ticket 2016?
- Visit Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan official website for KTET 2016.
- Click on download admit card / hall ticket.
- Login to the page using your details of application form.
- Download and print the admit card generated.
Contact for KTET 2016 queries – You may contact at the numbers given below.
General Information: 0471 2546816, 0471 2546823.
Technical Information: 0471 2546832, 0471 2546833.
|KTET Exam||Syllabus||Sample Paper|
|Category I||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category II||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category III||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category IV||Click Here||Click Here|
KTET 2016 Exam Pattern
There shall be only one paper in each category examination. All questions shall be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each carrying one mark. There will be four alternatives out of which one will be the correct answer. The total number of MCQs shall be 150.
For Category I (Lower Primary Teacher)
For Category II (Upper Primary Teacher)
For Category III (High School Teacher)
For Category IV
If you have any queries regarding KTET Hall Ticket 2016, please ask in comments below.