KTET Hall Ticket 2017 – Pareeksha Bhavan has issued the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2017. The KTET 2017 will be held on 12 and 19 Aug 2017 and the candidates will have to carry KTET Admit Card mandatorily. The Hall Ticket of KTET 2017 has been released on 01 August 2017. The candidates can download the Hall Ticket of KTET 2017 from the link provided below. KTET 2017 Admit Card has bee issued for eligible candidates who have applied before the last date. No candidate will be admitted to the examination center unless he/she is carrying valid KTET 2017 Hall Ticket.
KTET 2017 Hall Ticket
Applicants who are going to appear in Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test, which will be held from 12 Aug 2017 and 19 Aug 2017, can download their KTET Hall Ticket online only.
The KTET 2017 admit card is available on www.bpekerala.in.
|Availability of hall ticket / admit card||01 Aug 2017|
|Category I exam||12 Aug 2017 (Saturday)|
|Category II exam||12 Aug 2017 (Saturday)|
|Category III exam||19 Aug 2017 (Saturday)|
|Category IV exam||19 Aug 2017 (Saturday)|
Get Here KTET Hall Ticket 2017: – The candidates can download the KTET 2017 Admit Card from here.
How to Download KTET Hall Ticket 2017
The candidates can download the admit card of KTET 2017 by following the steps as mentioned below:
- Click on the link provided above.
- The window as displayed below will open.
- Enter Application ID, Application Number, and Category Applied for K-TET.
- Click on the ‘download’ link.
- Check and download the hall ticket of KTET 2017.
The official website for KTET Hall Ticket 2017 is www.bpekerala.in.
Instructions for candidates appearing in Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) 2017
- Candidates should be present at the examination center, as allotted in the KTET Hall Ticket 2017, at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates should not bring any other paper except the Admit Card of KTET 2017 to the examination hall.
- Candidates found attempting any unfair means shall stand disqualified, besides other punitive measures.
- No candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall before the time fixed for the examination.
- Use of calculating devices is not allowed.
- Candidates must affix their signature in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
Contact for KTET 2017 queries – You may contact at the numbers given below.
General Information: 0471 2546816, 0471 2546823.
Technical Information: 0471 2546832, 0471 2546833.
|KTET Exam||Syllabus||Sample Paper|
|Category I||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category II||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category III||Click Here||Click Here|
|Category IV||Click Here||Click Here|
KTET 2017 Exam Pattern
There shall be only one paper in each category examination. All questions shall be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each carrying one mark. There will be four alternatives out of which one will be the correct answer. The total number of MCQs shall be 150.
For Category I (Lower Primary Teacher)
For Category II (Upper Primary Teacher)
For Category III (High School Teacher)
For Category IV
If you have any queries regarding KTET Hall Ticket 2017, please ask in comments below.