KTET Result 2022 – The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is responsible for the declaration os KTET result 2022 online at ktet.kerala.gov.in. Aspirants can find a direct link to check KTET result from this article as well. Candidates can check their results by selecting their category and entering their registration number and date of birth. Those who clear KTET exam receives TET pass certificate As per the official notification, KTET certificate shall remain valid for lifetime. Get the complete details related to KTET results 2022 like where to check, qualifying marks, and other relevant information from this article
KTET Result 2022
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan Publishes the KTET result 2022 through their online platform. The results are declared based on the rectified answer key published by the conducting body. Mentioned below are the important dates to note regarding the KTET results 2022:
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Issue of KTET Certificate||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check their KTET result 2022 from the official website, ktet.kerala.gov.in
KTET 2022 Result Date
Last year, KTET exam was conducted on August 31, and September 01 and 03, 2021 for which the result was declared on October 20, 2021 that is 48 days after the exam. So, this year as well, candidates can expect KTET result 2022 after 48 days after the exam.
How to Check the KTET result 2022
Candidates can check their KTET result 2022 through the official KTET website. As per the conducting body, the results are published only on their online platform. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to check the KTET results 2022:
- Visit the official website of KTET ktet.kerala.gov.in, or click on the link mentioned above
- Search for the link ‘KTET JAN 2022 RESULT PUBLISHED’. The link is available as per schedule on the KTET website
- Click on that link which then opens the login page
- Now select the category for which the candidate appeared for the exam, and enter the application number and date of birth.
- Now click the ‘CHECK RESULTS’ button
- The result is displayed on the next page
Compilation of KTET Result 2022
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan publishes the KTET result based on the rectified answer key released by them. The rectified answer key is released after proper scrutiny and evaluation of the objections and challenges raised by the candidates. No objections will be accepted once the rectified key is out. Candidates can download the rectified answer key from the KTET official website ktet.kerala.gov.in and evaluate their marks themselves. Check below for the compilation of KTET results 2022:
- The final answer key is released by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan after scrutiny and evaluation of the objections raised by the candidates in the provisional answer key.
- No more objections are accepted after the rectified key is published.
- The final results are evaluated based on this rectified answer key.
- Candidates who scored the same or above the qualifying marks are eligible for the KTET certificate.
- Mentioned below is the marking scheme of the KTET 2022:
Here are the details of the KTET marking scheme:
- 1 mark for every correct answer
- No negative marking
Number of correct answers = Total marks obtained
In this way, candidates can ensure their qualification prior to the official declaration of KTET 2022 results.
Cut-off Marks for KTET 2022
Candidates should secure the minimum mark kept by the conducting body to qualify for KTET. Here are the details for the KTET 2022 qualifying marks:
|General Category||60% (90 marks)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||55% (82 marks)|
|PH category||50% (75 marks)|
What after KTET Result 2022 is out?
Once the results are declared eligible candidates are required to submit their educational qualifications to the department of education office in their respective districts. The date to submit the certificates is declared soon after the results. Except for the candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying course, all other eligible candidates shall submit the certificates in the time allotted, failing to do so candidates will have to show the reason for the delay. The certificates have to be collected from the office within the allotted time or else candidates have to pay a fine amount to obtain their KTET certificate. Mentioned below are the details of the fine:
|Delay in collecting the KTET certificate||Fine amount|
|After 3 months||Rs 100/-|
|After 6 months||Rs 300/-|
|After 1 year||Rs 500/-|
The Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan. The exam is conducted to identify the eligible aspirants capable of teaching up to the high school level students across the state of Kerala. It is a state-level exam. The exam is conducted twice every year for the candidates to have maximum access to clear the exam. KTET is not a job recruitment exam. But the KTET certificate is mandatory for all teachers till the high school level across the state of Kerala. The KTET certificate has lifetime validity.
- Check result here: Click here to check their KTET result 2021 from the official website, ktet.kerala.gov.in
- Check result here: Click here to check K-TET Result 2020.
Candidates can check KTET Result from the direct link available below.
- Check K-TET Aug 2017 Result here: Click here to check K-TET Aug Result 2017.
- Check KTET Dec 2017 Result here: Click here to check the KTET Dec Result 2017.
Ans. It is 60% for general candidates.
Ans. Yes, candidates are awarded pass certificate for each category that they qualify in.
Ans. The KTET certificate is required when applying for teaching jobs in the state of Kerala.