Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan declared KTET Result 2016 on 30th January 2017. Result of KTET 2016 can be checked online. A large number of candidates appeared for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test which is a state level TET in Kerala. Now they can log in with category, roll number, and date of birth and check KTET Results 2016. It is necessary to get marks equal to or more than cut off in order to qualify the Kerala TET. Qualified candidates become eligible to seek jobs as teachers in Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala. In this article we present latest news and details of KTET Results 2016.
KTET Result 2016 Announced Check Here
Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan held K-TET for Category I (Lower Primary classes), Category II (Upper Primary classes) Category III (High School classes) and Category IV ( for Language Teachers – Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu ( up to UP classes), Specialist Teachers (Art & Craft) and Physical Education teachers.
Check result here – Click here (bpekerala.in) to check KTET Results 2016-2017.
Check here the result of Kerala TET. Candidates who appeared for written examination of KTET can also visit the official website of KTET to check the result. Know the marks obtained in KTET for qualification certificate for teaching jobs in Kerala here by clicking on the link provided above.
For the convenience of the candidates, the direct links to check the Kerala TET Result 2016 has been provided here.Candidates can also check the result of KTET 2016 from the official website or click on the link provided above to check the result of Kerala TET 2016 or KTET 2016.
|Date of Declaration of Result of KTET 2016||30 Jan 2017|
Exam date for Kerala TET 2016 is given below.
- Category I : 05 Nov 2016 (Saturday)
- Category II : 05 Nov 2016 (Saturday)
- Category III : 19 Nov 2016 (Saturday)
- Category IV : 19 Nov 2016 (Saturday)
About KTET Result 2016
KTET Result 2016 is announced after the written exam of Category – 1, 2, 3 and category 4. Candidates can check the result & list of Qualified Candidates through the link provided here. The details of the marks and the eligibility status secured by all the candidates appeared for KTET will be published on the website of Pareeksha Bhavan after the examination of KTET 2016 which was conducted on two dates for four categories.
KTET 2016 – How to check the result ?
- Candidates who appeared in the written examination of KTET 2016 can check the result of KTET 2016 by visiting the official website or clicking on the link provided above.
- Candidates by using either of the two ways would reach to the page containing result of KTET 2016.
- Candidates with the help of admit cards issued to them before the examination can check the result of KTET 2016 as they would be in a position to refer to correct details so as to avoid any sort of discrepancy.
- Candidates can check their roll no. from the result and can match the details that is their particulars from the admit card of KTET 2016.
- Candidates qualified in the written examination would be called further selection process.
- Candidates should therefore ensure that they have all the necessary documents required for further selection process of KTET 2016.
Evaluation and Declaration of KTET Result 2016
The answer keys of all the papers have been published in the official website of Pareeksha Bhavan soon after the exam of KTET 2016. Complaints if any, received from the candidate will be placed before a panel of experts constituted by the Secretary, Pareeksha Bhavan, and the decision of the experts shall be final. The Secretary, Pareeksha Bhavan is authorized to exclude from evaluation of any question/s found to be wrong or question/s with answers not appropriate as recommended by the panel of experts.
Since the valuation will be made error free under the above system, there is no provision for revaluation, rechecking of the answer scripts, recounting of the marks scored and photocopy of the OMR answer sheet.
The details of the marks and the eligibility status secured by all the candidates appeared for KTET is published in the website of Pareeksha Bhavan. Those candidates declared ‘passed’ shall produce the required original documents for verification to the District Educational Officer concerned for the issuance of KTET certificate.