LIC AAO 2019 list of Candidtes called for Interview and interview schdule has been relased on the official website, licindia.in. LIC AAO Result 2019 for mains has been announced on July 29, 2019. Result of LIC AAO 2019 is announced. The LIC AAO Result of mains indicates details of candidates shortlisted for interview. After interview, final result for Assistant Administrative Officer recruitment will be announced. Life Insurance Corporation will also publish marks of candidates, 15 days after final result. Get here complete details of LIC AAO Result 2019, including result files, date, cut off, score card.
LIC AAO Result 2019
Candidates can check LIC AAO 2019 Result for prelims, mains, final, and then scorecard, individual marks one by one. Keep roll number, registration number, as well as date of birth handy. All important dates for results and related events are in following table below.
|LIC AAO 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of preliminary exam||4, 5 May 2019|
|Declaration of LIC AAO 2019 Result of prelims exam (expected)||04 Jun 2019|
|Date of main exam||28 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of LIC AAO 2019 Result of mains exam||29 Jul 2019|
|Conduct of interviews||19 Aug 2019 Onwards|
|LIC AAO 2019 Final Results||To be announced|
|Issuance of marks||Within 15 days of final result|
Check LIC AAO 2019 list of Candidtes called for Interview here:
- Click here to check INT SCH-AAO-ACTL.
- Click here to check INT SCH-AAO-CA
- Click here to check INT SCH-AAO-Genralist
- Click here to check INT SCH-AAO-IT
- Click here to check INT SCH-AAO-Rajbhasha
Check LIC AAO 2019 Mains Result here:
- Click here for LIC AAO (CA) Mains 2019 Result
- Click here for LIC AAO (Actuarial) Mains 2019 Result
- Click here for LIC AAO (Generalist) Mains 2019 Result
- Click here for LIC AAO (IT) Mains 2019 Result
- Click here for LIC AAO (Rajbhasha) Mains 2019 Result
Check LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Result here:
- Click here for LIC AAO (CA) Prelim 2019 Result
- Click here for LIC AAO (Actuarial) Prelim 2019 Result
- Click here for LIC AAO (Generalist) Prelim 2019 Result
- Click here for LIC AAO (IT) Prelim 2019 Result
- Click here for LIC AAO (Rajbhasha) Prelim 2019 Result
Number of candidates qualified as per LIC AAO Prelims Result 2019
- CA – 72
- Actuarial – 18
- Generalist – 8433
- IT – 3217
- Rajbhasha – 41
Please note that LIC has only published above files. Cut off, and scorecard are expected to be available after final result.
What to do after LIC AAO Prelims result?
Heartiest congratulations to all candidates who have qualified in LIC AAO prelims. Qualified candidates should do the following
- Start preparing for LIC AAO Mains exam.
- Visit LIC AAO Admit Card 2019 to track and get admit card before exam.
And to those who could not make it through this time, do not lose heart, you will definitely get through the other banking and insurance exams you are appearing in!
How to check LIC AAO Result 2019?
The result of LIC AAO 2019 prelims has been published as PDF files. Hence login is not involved. Candidates should just know their roll numbers to match their names in result.
Steps to check result:
- Click on direct links to check LIC AAO Result 2019 on this page above. There are different results for CA, Actuarial, Generalist, IT, Rajbhasha. Please click that one for which you have applied.
- Immediately, result file opens on screen.
- Either use search command and search your roll number. Or if the list is short, scroll and find your name or roll number.
Alternate way to check result:
- Go to licindia.in.
- Scroll down and click on Careers link in bottom menu.
- Then click on Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019 link.
- Now you will land on page containing all latest updates of LIC AAO Recruitment 2019. Click on relevant link of result.
Significance of LIC AAO Result 2019
There will be separate declaration of results for prelims, mains, and interview. Significance of each are explained below.
- LIC AAO Prelims Result 2019: After preliminary exam, marks of candidates are calculated. Then those who obtain cut off marks as fixed by LIC of India are declared as shortlisted for Mains exam. Marks in prelims are not considered for final merit.
- LIC AAO Mains Result 2019: The exam pattern of mains is different for each post. All candidates shortlisted for mains have to appear in it. Then score of mains is compared against cut off of that post for mains. Those who obtain cut off score or more are declared as shortlisted for interview.
- LIC AAO Final Result 2019: Candidates should obtain qualifying marks of interview. Then, their total marks in mains and interview are considered for final shortlisting. Those who get minimum cut off marks in aggregate are decided to be called for final recruitment.
LIC AAO Cut Offs
LIC of India will release LIC AAO Cut Off 2019 with final result. In the meantime you can see past year cut offs below.
Check last year’s Cut Off of LIC AAO Recruitment below.
Difference between qualifying marks and cut off:- LIC has prescribed minimum qualifying marks in prelims, mains, interview. However cut off will be available only when result is out. Difference between qualifying marks and cut off is that former is minimum marks one needs in order to be even considered, and latter is the least marks scored by last candidate who is shortlisted.
LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Result
Life Insurance Corporation has announced LIC AAO 2019 Prelims Result on June 4, 2019. The result has been published at licindia.in. It is given in form of PDF files, one each for CA, Actuarial, Generalist, IT, Rajbhasha. Candidates who appeared in preliminary exam held in online mode can check whether they qualified it or not through LIC AAO Result 2019. Candidates should clear sectional as well as overall cut off.
The overall number of candidates to qualify prelims equals 20 times the number of vacancies. Since there are 590 vacancies, therefore around 11,800 candidates were expected to qualify. However as per result, exact number of candidates who will be able to appear in main exam on basis of prelims result is 11,781.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in of LIC AAO 2019 Preliminary Exam (Sectional and Overall)
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC / ST||Others|
|English language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary, comprehension||30||30*||9||10|
* Marks in English language test are not counted for ranking. This section is only qualifying in nature.
LIC AAO 2019 Mains Result
There is one objective and, in addition, one descriptive test in LIC AAO 2019 Mains Exam. However both are online only. Here also it is compulsory for candidates to get minimum qualifying marks in each section as well as overall to qualify. Furthermore, in main exam, descriptive test of only those candidates will be checked who qualify objective part. In order to qualify for interviews, only marks of main exam are considered, preliminary exam results do not play any role in it. The overall number of candidates to qualify for interview on basis of LIC AAO Result 2019 of Mains is equal to three times the number of vacancies, which comes out to be 1770.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in of LIC AAO 2019 Main Exam (Sectional and Overall)
|Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC / ST||Others|
|General knowledge and Current affairs||30||60||27||30|
|Data analysis and interpretation (for AAO Generalist)
Professional Knowledge (for AAO IT / Chartered Accountant / Actuarial / Rajbhasha)
|Insurance and financial market awareness||30||60||27||30|
|Descriptive test of English Language||2||25**||9||10|
** Here also, English language test is qualifying in nature, and its marks do not contribute in ranking.
Instructions To Candidates Qualified As Per LIC AAO Mains 2019 Result For Interview
- Candidates should take all relevant documents and certificates, including print out of online application form.
- They must also bring certificates and mark sheets to prove educational qualification.
- In addition, those who are working in govt or PSU should bring No Objection Certificate from employer.
- Furthermore, caste certificates should be as per format of LIC and by competent authority.
- Also note that outstation candidates called for interview shall be entitled for re-imbursement of Second Class Ordinary to and fro Railway/Bus Fare by the shortest route from the place of residence to the place of interview to be restricted to the fare by Railway Second Class Sleeper including the Reservation charges.
LIC AAO 2019 Final Result
Last and final round of selection process that determines merit, is interview round. The final merit list is compiled using marks of interview as well as main exam. However there will be a minimum qualifying marks in interview also. Those who qualify as per this list have to then go for pre recruitment medical examination.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in of LIC AAO 2019 Interview
|Category||Minimum marks in interview (out of 60)|
LIC AAO 2019 Scorecard
Candidates can finally check individual score through scorecard of LIC AAO Result 2019.
How to download scorecard?
- In order to login, candidates have to enter registration number or roll number and date of birth.
- Upon logging in, one can check marks that displays as a downloadable scorecard.
Contents of scorecard
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Maximum standard score in each test
- Obtained score in each test
- Total weighted score
About Declaration Of LIC AAO Result 2019
Tie Breaking in Final Result
If two or more candidates get same marks, then merit is as per overall score in main exam and interview and thereafter as per their additional post graduation (one with higher educational qualification will get a better position in merit). Even then if tie persists, then merit shall be on basis of age (one who is older will get a better rank).
Normalization of score using equi-percentile method for prelims, mains
Normalization of scores will be done using equipercentile method for each candidate wherever exams are held in different session. Method for the same is explained in following steps.
- Score is calculated on basis of number of correct answers marked by candidate in exam.
- Then equated score is calculated by making the score arrived at above step equivalent in order to eliminate small variations in difficulty level. Equating of scores to base form happens by taking into account the distribution of scores of all forms.
- Test wise scores as well as overall score is rounded off upto two digits in decimal places.
Measures Against Cheating In Online Exam
Analytical patterns are used to safeguard the LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 against cheating and unfair means. The system analyses responses of each candidate with others in order to detect patterns of same right and wrong answers. If in this process, it comes to light that answers were shared and scores are not correct, then LIC reserves the right to cancel the candidature of such candidates. The corporation shall also withhold results of such candidates.
After Selection As LIC AAO
Salary And Perks Of Assistant Administrative Officer in LIC
- Basic pay is Rs 32,795 per month in scale of Rs 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315.
- In addition there are other admissible allowances as per rules.
- Overall emoluments are minimum of scale.
- This includes HRA / CCS as per city around Rs 56,000 per month in A Class city.
- Other benefits are such as Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon.
- Then there are reimbursement towards cost of Brief case/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc. as per rules.
- Those who join as Assistant Administrative Officer (Chartered Accountant) and have 2-years post-qualification work experience as on date of eligibility are also eligible for 2 advance increments.
Posts are regular. Also prevalent rules of LIC are applicable on all candidates. Candidates may therefore get posting anywhere in India. It is important to note here that most vacancies are in mofussil branches, meaning regions of India outside the three East India Company capitals of Bombay, Calcutta and Madras; hence, parts of a country outside an urban centre; the regions, rural areas. Immediately after selection, candidates will get posting for at least 3 years in mofussil branches outside their home zones.
Period of probation of Assistant Administrative Officer in LIC is 1 year from date of joining. This can further be extended up to 2 years.
Candidates need to give an undertaking to the effect that they will serve LIC for at least 4 years from date of joining. This includes probation period. Those who break this bond, they or their executors, administrators, will have to pay liquidated damages of 2 lakh. Candidates will have to submit Deed of Indemnity at their own expense.
Number of vacancies
Life Insurance Corporation is hiring for Assistant Administrative Officers (AAOs) (Generalist, IT, Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, Rajbhasha). Following is category wise breakup of number of vacancies for each post.
Reservation for persons with disabilities
There is 4% horizontal reservation for PwBD (persons with benchmark disabilities). Following categories of candidates may apply under it.
- Locomotor Disability (LD): Candidate has disability of one hand or one leg, one hand and one leg, Leprosy cured person, Cerebral palsy, dwarfism, muscular dystrophy and Acid attack victim as specified in the Schedule of RPwD Act, 2016 would be covered under Locomotor Disability, provided independent mobility is not affected.
- Visual Impairment (VI): Those with Visual impairment as defined under The Schedule of RPwD Act, 2016.
- Hearing Impairment (HI): Candidates with deaf and hard of hearing disability as defined under The Schedule of RPwD Act, 2016.
- Intellectual Disability (ID): Those having intellectual disability as defined under The Schedule of RPwD Act, 2016.
- Multiple Disabilities (MD): Candidates with more than one of the above mentioned disabilities as defined under The Schedule of RPwD Act, 2016.
Caste Certificates Regarding
Following authorities can issue SC / ST / OBC / EWS certificates:
- District Magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ 14 Additional Deputy Commissioner/ Deputy Collector/ 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ SubDivisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner not below the rank of 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate).
- Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency magistrate /Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Sub-Divisional Officer of the area where the candidates and / or his family resides.
- As far as the candidates belonging to ST caste from Tamil Nadu are concerned, the certificate issued by Revenue Divisional Officer only is acceptable and not by the Tehsildar.
LIC AAO Result 2019 FAQs
Qs. When was the last LIC AAO exam held?
Ans. The last LIC AAO exam was held in the year 2016.
Qs. Can I apply for two post in LIC AAO vacancy?
Ans. No, a single candidate can only apply for single post.
Qs. Is there negative marking in LIC AAO prelims?
Ans. No there is no negative marking in LIC AAO prelims. However, candidates are discouraged from selecting random answers.
Qs. On what date will LIC announce LIC AAO 2019 Result?
Ans. Please refer dates table given above on this page for all important dates related to results.
If you have any queries regarding LIC AAO Result 2019, please ask in comments below.