Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officer in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under Central Zonal Office (Bhopal), Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata), East Central Zonal Office (Patna), Northern Zonal Office (New Delhi), North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur), Southern Zonal Office (Chennai), South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad) and under Western Zonal Office (Mumbai). Candidates may apply online from the direct link provided below. No other mode of application will be accepted by LIC. For more details about LIC ADO Application Form 2019, visit the article.
LIC ADO Application Form 2019
Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted. After the application process got over admit card for LIC ADO 2019 will be available on the official website. The application process is commencing as per the schedule is given below.
|Application form starts from||20 May 2019|
|Last date for application form submission||09 Jun 2019|
|Closure for editing application details||09 Jun 2019|
|Last date for printing your application||24 Jun 2019|
|Online Fee Payment||20 May – 09 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for LIC ADO.
The Application Process is over now!!!
The candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) through On-line mode only as below:
|For SC/ST Candidates||Rs.50/- plus Transaction Charges|
|Other than SC/ST Candidates||Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.|
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
Important Points to be Noted Before registration
Before applying online, candidates should remember these important points.
- Scan the following
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the
completion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
How To Apply?
Candidates are recommended to follow the given below steps to apply online. There are basically three steps to apply online for LIC ADO Recruitment 2019.
Step 1: Application Registration
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.05.2019 are required to log in to the LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers” to open the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018-19”. Also, candidates may access the link provided above. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- A candidate can apply under multiple categories (i.e.Open Market, Agents Category or Employee Category) subject to eligibility criteria prescribed for that particular category with regard to age/qualification/experience.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Final Submit Button.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save &Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature and to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
Step 2: Payment of Fees
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions:
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
Step 3: Document scan and upload
While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression/handwritten declaration”.
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression/handwritten declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration as specified.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In the case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
LIC ADO Admit Card
Candidates who will fill the online application form will only be eligible to download their admit card for LIC ADO 2019. Admit Card process will commence after the successful completion of the application process. Candidates who will download their admit card on time will only be eligible to appear in the LIC ADO 2019 Examination. After the successful completion of the examination, the conducting body will release the Result for LIC ADO 2019.