Meghalaya, Directorate Of Educational Research And Training (DERT) have made the MTET (Meghalaya TET) Application Form 2018 available on November 01, 2018. The application form is released at the official website i.e. www.megeducation.gov.in. The last date to send MTET (Meghalaya TET) Application Form 2018 is November 31, 2018. Candidates should fill all the valid details in the application form and should send the valid documents along with application form within the prescribed format. From this page, the candidate will get full information regarding MTET (Meghalaya TET) Application Form 2018.
MTET (Meghalaya TET) Application Form 2018
The candidates whose application form will reach before or till the last date those candidates Application Form will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding MTET (Meghalaya TET) Application Form 2018 see the below-mentioned schedule.
|MTET (Meghalaya TET) Application Form 2018||Important Dates|
|Start date for filling the MTET Offline Application form||01 Nov 2018|
|Last date to submit the MTET Application form||30 Nov 2018|
Format Of MTET (Meghalaya TET) Application Form 2018
The candidates need to fill and send the application form same as it is prescribed below. If it is founded that the documents attached with application forms are not valid then those application form will be rejected. Candidates can take the print out of the below-mentioned application form and can fill and send the application form.
Application and Examination Fee For MTET (Meghalaya TET) 2018
Candidates can see the Application and Examination Fee For MTET (Meghalaya TET) 2018 details from below the candidates who will not submit the application & examination fee those will not be able to appear in the MTET 2018-19.
While sending the form candidates need to pay the Rs 10/- for each paper ( Paper -I for classes I-V Paper –II for classes VI-VIII)
The candidates whose application form will be selected those have to pay the Rs 300/- as the examination fee for each paper ( Paper -I for classes I-V Paper –II for classes VI-VIII) but the candidates who are belonging to the SC / ST category those have to pay Rs 150/-.
Details For Making MTET Application 2018 Fee & Examination Payment
The candidates can only use the offline payment mode for making the application & examination fee payment. By using the Treasury Challan Receipt candidates can do the payment. A Treasury Challan Receipt will be deposited at the Head of Account “0202-Education, Sports and Arts and Culture-01-General Education-600-General-(01)- Examination Fees” within detailed estimates of revenues and receipts Vol-I, during 2018-19.
Mandatory Documents To Be Submitted Along With MTET (Meghalaya TET) Application Form 2018
Candidates need to submit the self-attested copies of documents/papers along with the application form. The DERT will accept the self-attested copies of documents/papers. From below candidates can see the documents/papers list which needs to be submitted.
- Application Form and Payment/Challan receipt
- Two self-attested passport size Photographs
- Photocopy of Class XII mark sheet.
- D.El.Ed/B.El.Ed/Diploma in Education (Special Education)/B.Ed/4-Year BA/BSc. Ed or BA Ed/BSc Ed marksheet & pass certificate Photocopy
- 10th and 12th pass certificate showing age/Birth Certificate 6. Copy of EPIC/Aadhar Photocopy
- ST/SC/OBC Certificate Photocopy
- Candidates pursuing teacher education courses (recognized by NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the NCTE Notification dated August 23, 2010 the following documents are to be attached: a) Identity Card b) Certificate from their respective Head of Institution
- For In-Service Teachers- Employment Certificates from their school.
- Government Service – No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Disability certificate must be in the prescribed format issued by the competent medical authority. Nothing else will be accepted.
Note: Applications will not be considered without any of the mandatory documents.