Meghalaya TET Result 2021 – Directorate of Education Research (DERT) releases the result of Meghalaya TET exam online. Candidates can check Meghalaya TET result 2021 at megeducation.gov.in after the exam as per schedule. The examination is scheduled to be held on August 28, 2021 this year. DERT releases the result in PDF format and in the merit list. Candidate are arranged in edit list based on the marks scored by them in the exam. Candidates who obtain 60% (55% for SC/ST/OBC/DA) are declared as qualified and they are awarded the TET certificate. Know all about Meghalaya TET Result 2021, cut off, certificate validity here.
Latest: Meghalaya TET result 2021 releases after the exam at megeducation.gov.in
Meghalaya TET Result 2021
Thousands of candidates appear in the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) held at Shillong, Tura, Jowai, Williamnagar, Nongpoh, Nongstoin, Baghmara, Khliehriat, Amlarem, Sohra, Mairang, Mawkyrwat, Resubelpara, Dadenggiri, Ampati. Important dates related to declaration of results are given in the table below.
|Meghalaya TET 2021||Important Dates|
|Date of exam||28 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of Meghalaya TET Result 2021||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check Meghalaya TET result 2021 as per schedule at megeducation.gov.in.
The information provided in this article for Meghalaya TET 2021 is based on previous year notification. Soon after a new notification for Meghalaya TET 2021 releases, we will update it on our page.
How To Check Meghalaya TET Result 2021?
These are the exact steps to check result that we have updated here now that the result is out. Candidates can carry out these steps to easily understand how to check result from the official website.
- First, go to the official website megeducation.gov.in.
- Then click on the link “DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING”.
- Now scroll down to “Notice Board”.
- Here you will see “MTET RESULT LP: List of Qualified Candidates for the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test, 2021 (Lower Primary)New Icon Pdf Icon (87.6 MB)”, and “MTET RESULT UP: List of Qualified Candidates for the Meghalaya Teacher Eligibility Test, 2021 (Upper Primary)New Icon Pdf Icon (33.2 MB)” from which you can download the PDFs.
- The roll number mentioned in the results is the same as in Meghalaya TET 2021 Admit Card.
Meghalaya TET Cut Off 2021
In accordance with govt norms, candidates must obtain a minimum qualifying marks in order to be considered eligible for applying for teacher recruitment of classes I to VIII. Qualifying marks are same for both paper 1 and paper 2. Candidates may note that there is no subject wise cut off, there is an overall cut off. Cut off, or qualifying marks, are as follows.
|Category||Cut Off %||Cut off marks|
|General||60%||90 out of 150|
|SC / ST / OBC / DA||55%||82.5 out of 150|
Candidates who claim reservation and get qualified as per its cut off, should have relevant documents ready to prove claim of reservation.
Meghalaya TET Result 2021 – Calculation Of Marks
Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT) is responsible for all processes upto declaration of results. Therefore after exam, it looks after ensuring that OMR sheets of all candidates are scanned and their answers recorded in a computerized manner. Recorded answers are then compared to official answer key of HP TET 2021 to award marks. Candidates may take a look at the exam pattern and marking scheme below to understand how they get marks.
Therefore as per marking scheme, marks obtained in exam equals total number of correct answers marked by candidate.
Meghalaya TET 2021 Marks = Number of correct answers * 1.
MTET Certificate And Validity
On obtaining the qualifying marks, candidates are awarded Meghalaya TET certificate. Know more about the certificate and validity here:
- Authorities in charge of such process shall prepare a list of candidates who qualified Meghalaya TET 2021.
- Then they send this list to the Government for approval.
- Director, Educational Research and Training, Shillong, will sign and issue a certificate to concerned candidate saying that he/she is eligible for recruitment whenever there is an advertisement for the vacancy in Primary and Upper Primary School Teacher Recruitment in Meghalaya.
- Validity: NCTE has extended the validity period of Meghayala TET certificate. Now, candidates can use the TET certificate for lifetime period. Chekc the ntice below.
Scope of Meghalaya TET 2021
Meghalaya TET 2021 is the eligibility test for all candidates who wish to apply for recruitment as elementary school teachers (classes 1 to 8) and for teachers appointed to teach classes 1 to 8 after the NCTE notification dated 23.08.2010. This applies to schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of RTE Act 2009. They include following types of schools:
- School established, owned or controlled by appropriate Government or a local authority, referred to in sub-clause (i) of clause (n) of section 2 of RTE Act.
- The aided school receiving aid or grants to meet whole or part of its expenses from appropriate Government or local authority, referred to in sub-clause (ii) of clause (n) of section 2 of RTE Act.
- Unaided school not receiving any kind of aid or grant to meet its expenses from appropriate Government of local authority referred to in sub-clause (iv) of clause (n) of section 2 of RTE Act.
Official website for Meghalaya TET 2021 Result is megeducation.gov.in .