MPSC Group C Exam 2020 – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the MPSC Group-C Services Main Examination-2019 (Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector in State Excise and Clerk Typist) Result at the official website, mpsc.gov.in. Notification for filling up 338 vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector, Tax Assistant and Clerk-Typist in the state of Maharashtra has been released at the official website. Candidates are selected on the basis of Prelims and Mains Examination. The complete detail of MPSC Group C Exam 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
Latest: Maharashtra Group-C Services (Mains) Exam 2019 – Result of Tax Assistant, Sub Inspector in State Excise & Clerk-Typist has been declared. Check here
MPSC Group C Exam 2020
In the prelims and Main examination of MPSC Group C Exam (there are two papers for each post). Candidates have to qualify both the papers for the recruitment. Get a complete schedule for MPSC Group C Exam 2020 from below.
|Commencement of Application Form||16 Apr 2019|
|Application Form ends on||06 May 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Card for Prelims Examination||Released|
|Date of Prelim Examination||16 Jun 2019|
|Submission of Application Form for mains||11 Sep 2019|
|Admit Card for Main Examination||Available|
|Date of Main Examination (Combined Paper I)||06 Oct 2019|
|Date of Main Examination for Clerk-Typist (Paper II)||13 Oct 2019|
|Date of Main Examination for Sub Inspector (Paper II)||20 Oct 2019|
|Date of Main Examination for Tax Assistant (Paper II)||03 Nov 2019|
|Declaration of Mains Result (Clerk-Typist)||14 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Mains Result (Sub Inspector in State Excise)||16 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Mains Result Tax Assistant||21 Jul 2020|
MPSC Group C Result 2020
After the successful completion of the examination, MPSC releases the result for Group C 2020 examination. The result is prepared based on the final answer key for MPSC Group C. Candidates can check their result at the official website, mpsc.gov.in. Maharashtra Public Service Commission declared the result in PDF format. In this result PDF, roll number of the shortlisted candidates are available.
MPSC Group C Answer Key 2020
Publication of Answer Key starts after the successful completion of the MPSC Group C examination. The answer key for prelims and mains examination releases at the official website (mpsc.gov.in). The answer key for the mains exam is not yet released. However, contenders can expect the MPSC Group C answer key anytime soon. Candidates have suggested to cross-verify the answer provided in the answer key. If there is an incorrect answer, send the representations against the MPSC Group C answer key. The process to raise an objection is conducted through the offline procedure.
MPSC Group C Exam Pattern 2020
The examination pattern for Group C exam is provided on the website. Aspirants can download it easily from the link provided below.
- Pre-Examination –
- Maximum Marks – 100 marks
- Number of questions – 100 questions
- Level of exam – 12th standard
- Language – Marathi and English
- Type of questions – Objective type
- Main examination –
- Maximum Marks – 200 marks
- Number of questions – 200 questions
- Language – Marathi and English (except for language section)
- Type of questions – Objective type
MPSC Group C 2020 – Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates is done through 04 stages – Prelims, Mains, and Interview Round. Read on know more about the selection procedure.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment process have to qualify prelims first.
- After the declaration of prelims result in candidates who have qualified have to apply for the Main examination.
- Mains examination is conducted qualifying which aspirants are invited for further rounds.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored by them in the prelims examination, main examination, and interview.
- Those who will clear all above given rounds will be selected for Group C exam. Selection is done for 234 posts of Sub-Inspector, Tax Assistant Clerk-Typist in the state of Maharashtra.
MPSC Group C Admit Card 2020
The call letter for MPSC Group C admit card releases a few days before the commencement of the examination. Candidates who had filled the online application form on time are eligible to download their admit card. Visit the official website to downloading PSC Group c admit card. First, MPSC has released the admit card for prelims examination. After that, MPSC release the admit card for the main examination only for those candidates who qualify the prelims examination. Always carry MPSC group c exam admit card and verification identity proof to the exam entre.
Maharashtra Group-C Services Main Examination – Announcement Regarding Submission of Application
MPSC has released a short notice inviting the application for the mains exam. Only those candidates who earlier were able to qualify the prelims can submit the mains application form. Read on the get the complete information.
Maharashtra Group-C Mains Exam 2019 – Announcement regarding changes in no. of posts
MPSC Group C Exam 2020 – Vacancy Details
Know about the vacancy details for various posts advertised under Group C exam below –
Name of Posts: Sub-Inspector, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist
Total number of Vacancies: 338
- Stenographer (Marathi) – 162 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 17 Posts
- Tax Assistant , Group-A- 126 Posts
- Secondary Inspector (state excise duty) group A – 33 Posts
- For Secondary Supervisor State Excise: ₹ 32000/- to ₹ 101600/-
- For Tax Assistant: ₹ 25500/- to ₹ 81100/-
- For Clerk – Typist: ₹ 19900/- to ₹ 63200/-
MPSC Group C Exam – Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the online application form candidates must ensure their eligibility for recruitment.
- For Stenographer: Minimum age limit is 19 years and Maximum age limit is 38 Years.
- For Secondary inspector & Tax Assistant: Minimum age limit is 18 years and Maximum age limit is 38 Years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and relevant Internship and experience.
Other requirements: Typing Speed: For Clerk / Typist (Marathi) – 30 wpm and for Clerk / Typist (English) – 40 wpm.
MPSC Group C Exam Application Form 2020
Maharashtra Public Service Commission releases the application form online. Aspirants have to visit the official website of the commission to fill the form, mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. Follow the step by step guide provided below to fill up Maharashtra Group C exam.
How to Apply?
- Reach the official website of MPSC, mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on the registration link to register.
- Now, click on ‘profile creation’ and enter the details to create a profile.
- Upload the images as required in the application form.
- Now, click on ‘online application’ and fill up the information.
- Ht the ‘submit’ button.
- For Unreserved Category : ₹ 374/-
- For Reserved Category: ₹ 274/-
- For Ex.Serviceman: ₹ 24/-
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a recruitment body that was formed under the constitution of India. The commission was set up to select officers for civil service jobs in the Indian State of Maharashtra. The selection of candidates is based on the merits of the applicants and rules of the reservation. MPSC has its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Official Website : mpsc.gov.in
For more details on MPSC Group C Exam 2019, download recruitment advertisement.