NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2020 – The online application form for NABARD Grade A 2020 notification is now available. Apply online is active at nabard.org, where later applicants will get admit card for NABARD Grade A 2020. Submit the online application form here from this page on Aglasem.com from January 15 to February 3, 2020. National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development invites applications in online mode for Assitant Manager in Grade A in the Rural Development Banking Service, Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service, Protocol and Security Service with 139, 8, 3, 4 vacancies each.
Latest: The application process for NABARD Grade-A 2020 is now over.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2020
National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development is responsible for accepting NABARD Grade A 2020 online application form and related recruitment activities. Key dates for them are the following.
|NABARAD Grade A 2020||Important Dates|
|Online registration start date||15 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply online and pay fee||03 Feb 2020|
Application Process is now over!!!
NABARD Grade A 2020 Notification
Click here to download notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager (RDBS / Rajbhasha / Legal) in Grade A 2020.
Click here to download notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager (P & SS) in Grade A 2020.
|Post and category||Application fee||Intimation charges||Total|
|RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal – SC / ST / PWBD||0||150||150|
|RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal – all others||650||150||800|
|P & SS – SC / ST / PWBD||0||100||100|
|P & SS – all others||650||100||750|
Note: NABARD staff can apply for RDBS, Rajbhasha, Legal posts. They will have to pay the fay depending on their category. Their fee will however be refunded on giving receipt and satisfying eligibility criteria.
7 Things you need before applying for NABARD Grade A 2020
Before filling NABARD Grade A application form, candidates must keep the following things in mind.
- Before applying candidates must have a scanned image a photograph. Dimension required is 200 x 230 pixels. Size of the photograph should be 20Kb to 50 KB.
- Keep the signature ready before the application process. The signature with capital letters is not accepted. Size of the signature should be 10 KB to 20 KB. Dimensions required are 140 x 60 pixels.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned before uploading. Ensure that thumb impression is not smudged. In case, applicants do not have a left thumb, then they can use their right thumb.
- Candidates have to upload hand-written declaration as well. Write declaration on white paper with black ink pen. The test for hand-written declaration should be – “I………………….(Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- Handwritten declaration should be in English language only. Candidates must write a declaration in their handwriting only. Visually impaired may get the declaration typed. With this, they have to attach their left thumb impression.
- Ensure that the payment requisites (cards, net banking information) are available before the procedure of application.
- Before the application process, ensure that candidates have an active email ID and mobile number. These should remain active till the declaration of result.
Step by step guide to fill NABARD Grade A 2020 Online Application Form
Know the complete procedure for NABARD Grade A application process from the below:
1st step: Visit the official website, nabard.org or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Click on the option ‘career notices’.
3rd step: Click on ‘click here to continue’.
4th step: Online application link for P and SS, and RDBS/Rajbhasha/Legal is present separately. Click on ‘link for online application’.
5th step: On the next screen, the registration page is displayed. Access registration link by clicking on click here for new registration’.
6th step: On the next screen, the registration page is displayed. Enter the information asked for registration. Click on ‘save and next’ once done.
7th step: Upload the photograph and signature as per the specification.
8th step: After uploading images, fill the application form. Click on ‘validate your details’ and ‘save and next’ button.
9th step: Take a preview of the application form before final submission.
10th step: Now, upload handwritten declaration and thumb impression.
11th step: Proceed for the payment procedure.
About NABARD Grade ‘A’
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) conducts the examination for Grade ‘A’. Candidates can apply for Assistant Manager post namely RDBS / Rajbhasha / Legal and Protocol & Security Service. NABARD has released a total of 150 vacancies for NABARD Grade ‘A’.