RBI Assistant Result 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared the RBI Assistant Mains result at rbi.org.in. The result releases in the form pdf file contains the roll numbers of the qualified candidates for the language proficiency test. Candidates can search for their roll number in the merit list. Before the release of final merit list, the provisional list of selected candidates is released. Alternation in the list is based on candidates performance in language proficiency test and biometric verification. Get all information related to RBI Assistant result 2020 including selection process, recruitment zones, the process to check result, etc here.
Latest: RBI Assistant Mains result is now available. Check the direct link below.
RBI Assistant Result 2020
RBI releases result for RBI assistant in the form of merit list. It does not release any mark sheet. However, marks secured by candidates are published online after final result declaration. Check the schedule for RBI assistant 2020 in the table provided below.
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|RBI Assistant preliminary exam||14 Feb and 15 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of result||03 Mar 2020|
|Uploading of marks for RBI Assistant||14 Mar – 13 Jun 2020|
|RBI Assistant mains exam|
22 Nov 2020
|Mains Result Declaration Date||11 Dec 2020|
|Submission of documents||within 10 days from the declaration of result|
How to check RBI Assistant Result 2020?
To check the result for RBI assistant, candidates have to follow the steps provided below.
1st step: Visit the official website, rbi.org.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: On the homepage, candidates have to click on ‘opportunities’ link present at the bottom of the page.
3rd step: After clicking on that link, a new open opens with ‘current vacancies’ tab. Click on that tab. A drop-down list appears. Click on ‘result’ link.
4th step: On the new tab, result declared in that year is displayed. Candidates have to click on the link ‘recruitment of assistant-2019’.
5th step: To download and check the list of selected candidates, click on the appropriate link.
6th step: List is displayed on the screen. Search wheter candidate have qualifed exam with the roll number.
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2020
The selection process for RBI assistant 2020 is as follows:
- Preliminary examination: RBI conducts preliminary examination through online mode i.e computer-based examination. Pre-exam is conducted for 1 hour during which candidates have to attempt 100 questions. There is negative marking (0.25 marks) if the candidate marks an incorrect answer.
- Mains examination: After qualifying pre-exam, candidates are called for mains exam which is also computer-based. Mains examination is conducted for 135 minutes within which candidates have to answer question of 5 different sections.
- Language Proficiency test: This level of the selection procedure is qualifying in nature. Candidates who are provisionally selected have to undergo a language proficiency test. This round is organized in the official/local language of the state candidates has applied for.
- Biometric verification: Candidates appearing in the main examination are required to provide biometric data. While entering examination hall, biometric data is captured at the time of exam hall and exting hall. During document verification, biometric verification is also carried out.
Documents for verification of RBI Assistant 2020
After qualifying all round of selection, RBI organizes documents verification round. The following documents (original and photocopies) are required to produce and submit to the Bank at the time of verification.
- Age proof
- Qualification certificate
- Caste certificate for those seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC category.
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate for Government/PSU/Quasi government employees.
Regional Office Address – Sent Documents Here!
RBI Assistant 2020 Vacancies
RBI has released 926 vacancies for the post of Assistant. The distribution of total vacancies amongst different categories is as follows:
RBI Assistant 2020 Pay Scale
Candidates who are selected as RBI assistant are paid with fixed pay scale which is as follows:
- Selected candidates are given Rs.14,650/- per month in the scale of Rs. 13150-750(3) -15400-900(4)-19000-1200(6)-26200-1300(2)-28800-1480(3)-33240 -1750(1)-34990 (20 years) and some other allowances. This includes dearness allowance, house rent allowance, city compensatory allowance, transport allowance, etc.
- At present, Rs.36,091/- is paid as initial monthly gross pay for Assistants.
- Availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintainence of vehicle.
- Medical expenses
- Loans and another zones advances at concessional rates of interest for education, car, housing, consumer articles, personal computer, etc.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Zone 2020
Candidates after final selection are initially posted in RBI’s office within the recruitment zone. As per candidate’s preference filled during application process, they are allotted with recruitment zones. However, they may be transferred to another zone depending upon various factors.
- West Zone- Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Bhopal (including Raipur), Mumbai (including Belapur, Pune and Panaji).
- South Zone – Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram (including Kochi).
- North Zone – Jaipur, Jammu/Srinagar, New Delhi, Chandigarh (including Shimla), Kanpur (including Lucknow and Dehradun).
- East Zone – Bhubaneshwar, Patna (including Ranchi), Guwahati (including all North Eastern states excluding Gangtok), Kolkata (including Gangtok).
About RBI Assistant Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) organizes the recruitment process for RBI assistant online. RBI has released a total of 926 vacancies for the assistant post. Candidates have to qualify the preliminary exam, mains examination, language proficiency test, and biometric verification. The final selection of candidates is based on main examination (conducted online). Language proficiency test and biometric verification are qualifying in nature.
RBI Assistant 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check their result at rbi.org.in.
Ans : No. Candidates can directly download the merit list by following the steps provided above.
Ans : The total number of vacancies for the post of assistant is 926.