RBI Assistant Result 2017 of the Main exam has been announced on 19th January 2018. Prior to this, RBI announced the Prelims exam on 05th December 2017. The candidates who qualified the Prelims were allowed to appear for the Main exam. Now, the RBI has announced the result of the Main exam. RBI Assistant 2017 Result is available for viewing through online mode only at rbi.org.in. The RBI Assistant Main Result 2017 is available in pdf format and consists of the roll numbers of qualified candidates. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is recruiting candidates for the Assistant post in various departments. The RBI also allows candidates to check marks obtained in the exam by entering the login credentials. Check the article below to know more details about RBI Assistant Result 2017.
RBI Assistant Result 2017
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 is open for 623 posts in the RBI. The Final selection of the candidate for the post of Assistant will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit. However, before moving further, the candidates are advised to have a look at the dates table below:
|RBI Assistant Preliminary exam was held on||27 and 28 Nov 2017|
|The result for RBI Assistant Prelims exam||05 Dec 2017|
|RBI Assistant Main exam held on||20 Dec 2017|
|Declaration of RBI Assistant Main Result 2017||19 Jan 2018|
RBI Assistant Main Result 2017
Reserve Bank of India has successfully conducted RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 – Main Exam on December 20, 2017. The result has been announced in January 2018.
- Main Exam Marks: Click here to check the marks.
- Main Exam Result: Candidates can check RBI Assistant 2017 of mains here.
This list is provisional, subject to the candidates clearing biometric verification, Language Proficiency Test (LPT), being found medically fit and submitting acceptable documentary evidence in respect of all eligibility criteria such as Age, Educational qualification, Category, Caste Certificate as per the Government of India approved formats etc., relieving letter from the previous employer (if employed with a Government Organisation/PSU) as stipulated in our advertisement referred to above. Reference is also drawn towards para 4 (C) (c) of the advertisement referred to above, whereby all candidates will have to appear for the Language Proficiency Test (LPT), as the test shall be of qualifying nature and only those candidates who qualify in the said test shall be appointed in the Bank. It may please be noted that in the absence of required certificates/documents, candidates may not be appointed in the Bank. Decision of the Bank in all matters pertaining to selection process shall be final and binding.
i. All candidates – 6 copies of Attestation Form (all in original) and 2 copies of Bio-data form filled in neatly by the candidates.
ii. OBC candidates – In addition to (i) above, OBC Declaration in original and a copy of latest OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format.
iii. SC/ST candidates – In addition to (i) above, latest SC/ST Caste certificate in the prescribed format.
iv. PWD candidates – In addition to (i) above, disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
v. Ex-Servicemen – In addition to (i) above, appropriate NOC/release certificate as provided in Annex II to the advertisement.
Candidates are also requested to take a print out of the relevant proformae, duly complete them and send along with copies of above mentioned certificates to the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department at the addresses of the respective Regional Offices appended below by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches them within fifteen days of the date of publication/declaration of result. Please mention “Recruitment of Assistants – 2017” on the envelope.
After RBI declares Assistant Recruitment-Main exam result 2017
After RBI declares Assistant recruitment-main exam result 2017, there will be a language proficiency test.
LPT is conducted in the official / local language of the concerned state. Office wise local languages are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali
- Mumbai – Marathi
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Know more about RBI Assistant LPT here.
How to Check the RBI Assistant 2017 Result?
Candidates can check the resutl for RBI Assistant Recruitment by simply following the instructions as given below:
- Firstly, click on the direct link which will be given on this page as soon as the result will be available.
- The result shall be available in pdf format and may consist of roll numbers of the qualified candidates,
- To check whether you have qualified or not, press Ctrl+F and write your roll number in the box. If your roll number will the list, it means you have qualified the exam and can proceed to the next step of the selection process.
RBI Assistant 2017 Cut Off
- For Main Exam – The RBI Assistant Result Cut off Marks is the minimum qualifying marks which candidate need to obtain in the Main examination, in order to qualify it. The cut off marks for this year are not yet available. However. candidate can check previous year cutoff for delimiting the candidates for the RBI Assistant Main Examination:
RBI Assistant Main Category Wise Cut Off Marks
|Subjects||SC / ST / PWD / SC-EXS / ST-EXS||OBC / OBC-EXS||General / GEN-EXS|
RBI Assistant Main Region Wise Cutoff
- For Prelims Exam: Previous Year Category-wise cutoff for RBI Assistant Preliminary is given in the table below:
Office SC ST OBC General Ahmedabad – 51.25 68.00 73.75 Bengaluru 62.50 58.75 68.00 71.75 Bhopal 68.50 53.25 74.25 77.75 Bhubaneswar 66.50 57.25 – 79.75 Chandigarh 67.00 – 73.75 81.50 Chennai 70.25 – 76.25 78.25 Guwahati 68.00 57.50 70.25 71.50 Hyderabad 73.75 70.00 78.00 81.50 Jaipur 69.00 62.25 76.00 80.50 Jammu 66.75 50.75 62.75 76.00 Kanpur and Lucknow 67.25 63.00 73.50 79.75 Kolkata 68.25 – 72.75 80.75 Mumbai 63.75 46.50 66.00 70.25 Nagpur No Vacancy – 68.00 71.75 New Delhi 70.00 – 73.25 81.00 Patna 68.00 65.25 75.50 80.25 Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi 68.75 – 77.75 81.00
RBI Assistant Language Proficiency Test 2017
After the declaration of RBI Assistant Main Result 2017, the selected candidates will be eligible to appear for Language Proficiency Test. RBI has introduced Language Proficiency Test (LPT) from this year only. ONly those who will qualify the Main Exam will be able to appear for LPT. It will be conducted in Official / Local Language of the State concerned and the candidates who will be termed not proficient will be disqualified.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Vacancy and Pay Scale Details
- Vacancy Details – The vacancy details for RBI Assistant 2017 Recruitment are as follows:
|Kanpur and Lucknow||22||9||1||12||44|
|Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi||7||2||0||4||13|
- Pay Scale Details: Candidates shortlisted for the post of Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14650/ per month (i.e. Rs. 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150750 (3)15400 900(4) 190001200(6)262001300 (2)28800 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1) 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately Rs. 32528/ including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
RBI Assistant Preliminary Result 2017
Reserve Bank of India had successfully conducted RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 – Preliminary Exam on November 27 and 28, 2017. The result has been announced on December 5, 2017
- Check Marks: Click here to check the marks of pre-exam.
- Check Result
If the above window does not load, click here to download the result.
After Declaration of RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2017
- RBI conducted the Main online examination on December 20, 2017. Only those candidates were eligible to appear in it who were shortlisted on the basis of results of the preliminary examination.
- Furthermore, the bank issued separate admit cards for Main Examination which they had to download from RBI Website.