RBI Assistant Result 2016-2017 is declared by Reserve Bank of India. Result of RBI Assistant Final/Mains 2016-2017 indicates roll numbers of candidates who are shortlisted by Bank for post of Assistant. Candidates who had qualified with cut off scores in prelims exam and also appeared in mains exam can check RBI Assistant Main/Final Result 2016-2017 at rbi.org.in. Best wishes to you if you got selected for position in prestigious RBI. In case you could not do it this time, we are sure you can do better next time! Check here RBI Assistant Result 2016-2017 here.
10 Mar 2017 – RBI announced the score of main online examination. Check below on this page.
27 Feb 2017 – RBI announced Cut-off marks in the main online examination of provisionally selected candidates and minimum qualifying marks. Check below on this page.
22 Feb 2017 – RBI announced RBI Assistant Mains/Final Result of exam held on 24th January 2017. Check under final result below.
RBI Assistant Result 2016-2017
You can check RBI Assistant Result now.
|RBI Assistant Result||RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam 2016||RBI Assistant Main Exam 2016|
|Date of exam||23 – 24 Dec 2016||24 Jan 2017|
|Date of declaration of RBI Assistant Result||29 Dec 2016||22 Feb 2017|
|Number of candidates qualified||Approximately, more than 7,500||Around 589|
|Importance of RBI Assistant Result||Roll numbers of selected candidates for mains exam||Reserve Bank of India selects deserving candidates for Assistant on basis of Mains exam.|
|After result||Selected candidates can download RBI Assistant Mains 2016 Admit Card and appear in exam.||They can join subject to completing formalities.|
RBI Assistant Final Result 2016-2017
Reserve Bank of India declared final result of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-2017 on 22nd February 2017. Now candidates also check their score of main Exam.
To check result – Click here.
To check Main Exam Score Display, click here.
RBI had issued a notification for recruitment of RBI Assistant 2016 for filling up 610 posts. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) publishes results after each stage. RBI Assistant Result 2016 can be viewed after Preliminary, Main exam. Get here complete details of RBI Assistant Result 2016.
RBI Assistant Result 2016 can be checked here. Result of RBI Assistant 2016 examination and interviews are published by Reserve Bank of India on official website rbi.org.in. It is released as per roll numbers of selected candidates. The places for which it is declared is Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi.
RBI Assistant Preliminary Result 2016-2017
Reserve Bank of India held preliminary exam followed by mains exam and thereafter the interviews. RBI Assistant Result 2016 for all rounds have been declared one by one for Assistant Recruitment. All those who have appeared for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 can check result at www.rbi.gov.in.RBI Assistant Result 2016
To check Score Display of RBI Assistant 2016 Preliminary Exam, Click here.
Roll No. of the candidates successful in preliminary online examination is available on RBI’s website 17 Jan 2017 to 24 Jan 2017. The Roll No. of candidates successful in main online examination will be available on RBI’s website and a brief notice thereof will be published on the Bank’s website in February/March 2017.
- Last year when the number of vacancies was 504, number of candidates shortlisted for interviews was more than 1700.
- As few more vacancies has been announced this year, it is expected that around 2000 candidates should be called for interviews in the result of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Reserve Bank of India usually takes a period of a few weeks to release results of online exam.
- Depending upon the number of candidates who appeared in the exam and other factors, RBI shall publish RBI Assistant Recruitment Result 2016 at the website rbi.org.in.
Only such number of candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests and such merit being decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
Also Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
How to check RBI Assistant Result 2016?
General procedure which is followed to check the RBI Assistant Result is provided below. The exact procedure will be updated once the results are announced.
- Candidates shall visit the official website www.rbi.gov.in OR may use the direct link to be provided above.
- The credential such as Registration No. / Application No. / Password / Date of Birth etc will be required to log in.
- Once the correct information as asked is entered, the Result / Rank Card of the candidate will appear.
- Candidates can save and print the Result for future reference.
Arriving at RBI Assistant Recruitment Result 2016
The online preliminary examination is being held on separate days in the month of December 2016. Candidates have attempted three (3) test papers of 30, 35 and 35 marks. Maximum marks that can be obtained in the RBI Assistant Recruitment exam is 100. The following method is used to arrive at the result of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016.
- Candidate is awarded marks for correct answer. For incorrect answers, 1/4th of the marks assigned to the question is deducted as negative marking.
- Total marks are calculated as per total number of correct and incorrect answers marked by the candidate.
- Corrected scores are arrived at by taking into consideration, the minor difference in difficulty levels of each session.
- Marks scored in the test are equated to base form by considering distribution of scores of all the forms. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- Marks / scores for each test and overall total score is reported with decimal points up to two digits.
- Cut offs are applied for individual test and on total score.
Only those candidates will be called for interview who are placed sufficiently high in merit in the RBI Assistant Recruitment Result 2016 of online exam.
RBI Assistant 2016 Vacancies
Vacancies for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 are tabulated below.RBI Assistant Final Result has been declared by Reserve Bank of India.
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||30|
RBI Assistant Cut Offs
The cut off for RBI Assistant Recruitment is decided by the Reserve Bank of India. This depends upon the difficulty level of exam, performance of candidates, number of vacancies and other factors.
RBI Assistant Cut Off of Main Exam held on 24 Jan 2017
Cut-off marks in the main online examination of provisionally selected candidates.
Category-wise and Centre-wise marks are as given below.
Test wise & Category wise minimum qualifying marks required to be scored in main online examination for provisional selection for the post of Assistant
RBI Assistant Cut Off of Preliminary Exam held on 24 Dec 2016
Centre wise/Category wise cut off in respect of the preliminary online examination for the post of Assistant held on December 24, 2016.
- – No Vacancy
- # No Candidates Qualified