RBI Assistant Result 2022 – Reserve Bank of India has declared RBI Assistant result 2022 online at their official website rbi.org.in. The direct link to check RBI assistant result is available in this article. Moreover, the RBI Assistant 2022 exam was conducted on March 26 & 27, 2022. The RBI Assistant 2022 Mains is tentatively scheduled to take place in May 2022. Aspirants will get RBI Assistant Mains roll number from website in May/ June 2022. The selection of candidates for RBI Assistant is based on prelims, mains and LPT. Candidates can get the complete details of RBI Assistant result 2022 from this article.
Latest: RBI Assistant 2022 prelims result out. Check direct link below.
RBI Assistant Result 2022
RBI Assistant result releases in the form of a merit list. Reserve Bank of India does not publish any mark sheet. However, after the final result declaration, candidates can check their marks online. Get all the scheduled dates for RBI assistant 2022 results in the table provided below.
|RBI Assistant 2022||Important Dates|
|RBI Assistant 2022 Prelims Exam Date||26 & 27 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of result||21 Apr 2022|
|Uploading of marks for RBI Assistant||To be announced|
|RBI Assistant 2022 Mains exam||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|Mains Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
|Submission of documents||To be announced|
Check Result Here: Click here to check RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2022.
Click here to check RBI Assistant 2022 Roll Numbers of provisionally selected candidates.
How to Check RBI Assistant Result 2022?
RBI releases the results in merit list format online at rbi.org.in. Candidates can check the result for RBI assistant from the direct link provided below the dates table. Follow the steps provided below, to learn about the procedure of checking the result of RBI assistant from the official website of RBI:
1st step: Go to the official website, rbi.org.in.
2nd step: Now, click on the ‘opportunities’ link present at the bottom of the homepage.
3rd step: A new page opens with the ‘current vacancies’ tab.
4th step: 5th step: Click on the ‘result’ link at the drop-down list.
5th step: Click on the ‘result’ link at the drop-down list.
6th step: Next click on the ‘recruitment of assistant-2022’ result link.
7th step: The merit list for the qualified candidates is displayed on the screen.
Note: If the exam takes place in multiple shifts, the sores for various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level.
RBI Assistant Cut Off 2022
The previous year’s cut-off marks have been included in this section in order to generate a clear idea about the approximate cut-off for the upcoming RBI Assistant examination.
RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off 2019-20
Check out the RBI Assistant Cut off marks (2019-20) for Mains Exam:
|RBI Assistant Mains Cut Off 2019-20|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||92||—||91||105.25||117.25|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||114.25||—||90.50||—||114.25|
RBI Assistant 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the RBI assistant post is based on performance in the preliminary test and the mains exam followed by the biometric verification and language proficiency test. Candidates must clear all these levels to reach the final selection.
Following is the selection process for RBI assistant 2022:
- Preliminary examination: All the candidates who have been registered successfully can appear for the preliminary exam. The preliminary is an examination computer-based online test conducted for 1 hour. The prelims exam qualified candidates are called for the mains exam.
- Mains examination: The pre-exam qualified candidates are called for the mains exam which is also a computer-based test conducted for 135 minutes. Here the candidates have to answer questions in 5 different sections. The provisionally selected candidates in the mains exam have to undergo a language proficiency test
- Language Proficiency test: The provisionally selected candidates have to undergo a language proficiency test. This round is conducted in the official/local language of the state candidates have applied for.
- Biometric verification: Candidates qualifying for the main exam have to provide biometric data. While entering the examination hall, the biometric data is already captured at the exam hall. Biometric verification is also carried out during document verification. Also aspirants have to carry certificates related to Age/Qualification/Category etc.
- Final Selection: The final selection of the candidates is based on the performance in mains exam only.
Note: Aspirants who are found ineligible and does not fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria will not be selected.
RBI Assistant Vacancies 2022
This year, RBI has announced total 950 vacancies for the RBI assistant posts. Check out distribution of these vacancies below:
Salary/ Payscale for RBI Assistant
Candidates selected for the post of RBI assistants are paid with a fixed pay scale in the following order:
- Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 20,700/ per month on the scale of Rs. 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) -30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) + some other allowances including dearness allowance, house rent allowance, city compensatory allowance, transport allowance, etc.
- Present monthly gross pay for Assistants is Rs.₹5,050//-
- Maintenance of vehicle.
- Medical expenses
- Loans – at concessional rates of interest for education, car, housing, consumer articles, personal computer, etc.
RBI Assistant Zonal Selection
Candidates are selected for the RBI office based on the recruitment zone they have applied for. Check out the different zones offered under RBI Assistant recruitment below:
RBI Assistant 2022
The Reserve Bank of India is the country’s central bank that controls the disputes related to the issue and supply of the Indian rupee. RBI organizes the RBI assistant exam online. For this purpose, a total number of vacancies are declared each year. This is a country-wide competitive examination. Candidates have to qualify for the preliminary exam, mains examination, language proficiency test, and biometric verification one by one to get selected for the prestigious post of RBI assistant.
Display of Roll Number
– Click here to check Display of Roll Numbers of Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s Chandigarh & Shimla Office
– Click here to check Roll Numbers of Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s Kolkata Office (including Gangtok Office).
– Check here Roll Numbers of Finally Selected Candidates.
– Click here to check Display of Roll Numbers of Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s Nagpur Office .
– Click here to check “List of Finally Selected Candidates.
Final Result Here:
- Click here to check Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s New Delhi Office
- Click here to check selected candidates for appointment in the Bank’s Ahmedabad Office
- Check here to check Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s Chennai Office
- Click here to check Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s Jammu Office
- Click here to check Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s Bengaluru Office
- Check here to check Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi Offices
- Click here to check Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s Kanpur & Lucknow Office
- Click here to check Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank – Patna
- Check here to check Finally Selected Candidates for Appointment in the Bank’s Hyderabad Office
- Click here to check RBI Assistant Final Result.
- Check notice of RBI Assistant Final Result Notice 1 and Notice 2
Check Mains Result here:
- Click here to check RBI Assistant Mains Result 2020.
- Click here to check result notification.
Check result here:
Click here to check marks of RBI assistant 2020
Click here to check RBI assistant result 2020.
RBI Assisatnt Result 2022 FAQs
Ans : Candidates can check their result at rbi.org.in.
Ans : The total number of vacancies for the post of assistant is 950.
Ans. No. RBI Assistant 2022 result is not out yet. It is expected that the result for this exam will be out on April 13, 2022.
Ans. To check RBI Assistant result, aspirants have to visit the official website, rbi.org.in. Then, click on the RBI Assistant result link which releases in merit format.
Leave a Reply