RPSC RAS Previous Year Question Papers – Rajasthan Public Service Commission releases the RPSC RAS previous year’s question papers on the official website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates looking for the question papers for the same can find those here. The question papers and answer keys of RPSC RAS consist of the questions asked in the Rajasthan Administrative Service Recruitment exam in the last few years as well as the indicative right answers. Therefore the candidates planning to crack this examination should follow the question papers for preparation. Get the RPSC RAS Question Papers with answers on this page and read to know more about the RPSC RAS Question Papers.
RPSC RAS Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year’s question papers are very useful learning material for exam preparations. Candidates can prepare better after knowing the previous year’s trends. Get the schedule to download the RAS question papers here below.
RPSC RAS Answer Key PDF
Along with the question papers, what helps more a candidate is the RPSC RAS answer key. Aspirants can evaluate their responses for better preparation for the examination. Check out the RPSC RAS answer key PDF below:
- RPSC RAS 2021 Answer Key
- RPSC RAS 2018 Final Answer Key
- RPSC RAS 2016 Question Paper & Answer Key
- RPSC RAS 2013 Question Paper & Answer Key
How to Utilize the RPSC RAS Previous Year Question Paper
Previous year question papers are a useful source of preparation if used properly. Candidates must know its appropriate usage to supplement their preparation for the exam. Below are a few obvious means defined to put effective use of the RPSC RAS question papers & answer key:
- Use the previous year’s papers to check the exam pattern and questions formation.
- Practice mock tests with the RAS question papers of the previous years to get accustomed to the ambiance of the exam center.
- Note down the common questions in the RAS exam that have been repeated at the previous year’s exam and make a prior conception about the questions for the upcoming exam.
- Go through the question papers to get an idea about the distribution of topics in the RAS exams.
- Use the question papers and align them with the different sections of the RAS syllabus to generate ideas about the syllabus distribution.
RPSC RAS Exam
The vacancies for the Rajasthan Administrative Service Recruitment(RPSC RAS) exam are released by the conducting body Rajasthan Public Service Commission every year. This examination takes place to recruit candidates for various state and subordinate services of Rajasthan. The selection process for the RPSC RAS exam is divided into 3 steps. First, the candidates need to undergo a prelims exam. After clearing the preliminary exam the candidates will then be called for the main exam. The final selection will be based on the performance in the main exam and the personality test.