RRB NTPC Medical 2019 – After passing the document verification, candidates have to undergo the RRB NTPC Medical Fitness Test 2019. Eligible candidates are sent to the railway hospitals for a medical check-up. The medical exam ensures that the candidate is eligible to carry out the duties concerned with the post or not. Medical Standards varies as per the post applied. The RRB NTPC Medical Examination 2019 criterions range from A2 to C2 category. Only those candidates will be eligible for the appointment who clears the medical exam. To know all the details about RRB NTPC Medical 2019 refer to this page.
RRB NTPC Medical 2019
Only those candidates are eligible for the Medical Test who clears all the four stages successfully which are CBT 1, CBT 2, Skill Test or Aptitude Test followed by the Document Verification. Check the important dates of the RRB NTPC Medical Test 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RRB NTPC Medical 2019||Dates|
|Release of final merit list of DV round.||To Be Announced!!|
|Medical Test dates||After DV round|
RRB NTPC Medical Test 2019: Eligibility Conditions
It is important for the candidates to know the criteria to be eligible for the medical examination. Check the pointers given below.
- Candidates who are going to clear the document verification round successfully will only be eligible to take part in the medical fitness test held at the railway hospitals.
- Those who wear glasses, or have a flat foot, squint eyes, color blindness, and other bodily impairments will not be eligible for the final appointment.
- Other than clearing the document verification, candidates also need to qualify the CBT 1, CBT 2, skill test / aptitude test and document verification.
RRB NTPC Medical Standards 2019
The medical standard for each post varies as per the post applied. It ranges from A2 to C2 category. An important criterion to be appointed for the posts in the railway is visual acuity standard. Check the medical standards associated with all the posts given below.
- A2: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses (No Fogging Test). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses, must clear the test of Colored vision, Binocular, Night vision, and Myopic vision.
- A3: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power of lenses not more than 2D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses, must pass the test of Colored vision, Binocular, Field and Night vision, and Myopic vision.
- B2: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses should not be more than 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or doing any kind of close work and must pass the field vision test.
- C2: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, Nil with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses while reading or doing some close work.
RRB NTPC Salary and Vacancy Details 2019
The number of vacancies released by the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) in NTPC is 35277. The salary for the posts which comes under the NTPC UG and NTPC PG is different for each one them. Candidates can refer to the table below to know the number of vacancies in each post and pay scale.
RRB NTPC UG 2019 Salary, Post, Vacancies
|Post||Initial Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|RRB NTPC UG 2019 Vacancies and Salary|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||Rs. 19900||4319|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||Rs. 19900||760|
|Junior Time Keeper||Rs. 19900||17|
|Trains Clerk||Rs. 19900||592|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||Rs. 21700||4940|
RRB NTPC PG 2019 Salary, Post, Vacancies
|Post||Initial Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|RRB NTPC PG 2019 Vacancies and Salary|
|Traffic Assistant||Rs. 25500||88|
|Goods Guard||Rs. 29200||5748|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||Rs. 29200||5638|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||Rs. 29200.||2873|
|Junior Account Assistant cum Typist||Rs. 29200||3164|
|Senior Time Keeper||Rs. 29200||14|
|Commercial Apprentice||Rs. 35400||259|
|Station Master||Rs. 35400||6865|
About RRB NTPC Recruitment
The RRB NTPC recruitment is open for 35277 vacancies. The posts which come under NTPC undergraduate and postgraduate are Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Station Master, etc. The selection of the candidates takes place on the basis of four stages CBT stage 1, CBT stage 2, skill test / aptitude test and document verification. Only those candidates are eligible for the final appointment who clears the medical test.