SBI Recruitment: State Bank of India is one of the largest multinational and government-owned banks in India. The banking industry has been the provider of a large number of career opportunities for graduates and undergraduates in India. SBI is one of the top recruiters of such candidates in various posts in the banking sector. Unsurprisingly, a large number of candidates apply for different SBI recruitment events all over the year, every year. The State Bank of India conducts the recruitment process for choosing the right candidates for its branches as well as for other subsidiary banks. Candidates can get all the details regarding the SBI Recruitment in this page.
Every year, lakhs of applicants appear for different SBI recruitment events. Official notice and application form for different SBI recruitment events are released through the recruitment website of the financial institution i.e. sbi.co.in. The public sector bank conducts examination through multiple stages. For instance, for the recruitment of Specialist Officer cadre posts, a three-tier selection process is conducted where the first two tiers consist of written examination while the final tier is a face to face interview. On this page, we have provided direct links to check out more about the different ongoing and upcoming SBI recruitments. Simply click on the links provided for year-wise recruitment and it will redirect to the corresponding recruitment article.
SBI Recruitment 2020
- SBI Clerk 2020
- Chief Officer Security | Apply Online
- Deputy Manager IS Audit | Apply online
- Manager Anytime Channel and Bank Supervisory Specialist | Apply now
- Executive FIMM and Sr Executive Social Banking & CSR Notification | Apply online
- Digital Relations, Analytics and Digital Marketing (Specialist Cadre Officer) | Apply online
- SME Credit Analyst (Specialist Cadre Officer) | Apply Online
- SCO(Product Manager/Manager Data Analyst/ Manager Digital Mkt) | Apply Online
- SCO Faculty at SBIL Kolkata | Apply Online
- SCO on Regular and Contract Basis | Apply Online
- Data Protection Officer (Specialist Cadre Officer) | Apply Online
- Chief Financial Officer (Specialist Cadre Officer) | Apply Online
SBI Recruitment 2019
SBI Recruitment 2018
Popular SBI Recruitments
SBI PO Recruitment
SBI PO Recruitment Exam is conducted by the SBI for the recruitment of the Probationary Officers. The State Bank of India recruits the Probationary Officers in Junior Management levels. SBI issues the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and the Application Procedure at the Time of the release of the Notification. Candidates can check the details from the link given above.
SBI SO Recruitment
SBI SO Recruitment Exam is conducted for the Post of Specialist Officer Cadre. The Specialist Officers is recruited into the fields of Charted Accountant, Analyst, Statistician, Engineers, Risk Rater, Economist, Lawyers and System Engineers etc. For applying to the post of the Specialist Officer, candidates must have the Graduation degree in the Specialization fields. Check the details regarding the recruitment of the Specialist Officer from the link given above.
SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI Clerk Recruitment is the process of the selection of the right candidates according to their qualifications and the performance in the selection process. Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Exam will be able to participate in the Mains exam. The Final Selection will be based upon the marks of the Pre Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview process. Check the details regarding the recruitment of the SBI Clerk from the link given above.
SBI Clerk Recruitment – Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking of 0.25 marks will be there in the exam.
- The Mode of the exam will be Online and the exam will be available in the Hindi and English both languages.
- The total marks of the exam will be 200 and there will be Multiple Objective type questions in the exam.
SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment
SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment is done by the State Bank of India for various Associated Banks. The Selection procedure is similar to the recruitment of the SBI PO. By applying to these posts, Candidates can prepare for the post in associated Banks of the SBI.
SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment – Application Form
- The Application Form for this post will be available in the Online Mode.
- Candidates can fill the choice of the Bank for which they want to apply at the time of the Application Form Filling process.
- Candidates should submit the Application Form before the last date of the submission so that they can sit in the Online Exam.
SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment – Exam Pattern
- The Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of the exam for this post will be similar to the exam of the Probationary Officer by the SBI.
- Candidates should check the syllabus and the Exam Pattern when the Notification for the post will be available.
Value Proposition of SBI Career
The State Bank of India offers a lucrative and high paying career to the deserving candidate. Being the largest public sector banking institute in India, it attracts, hires, manages and retains employees with lucrative perks and benefits that surpass tangible monetary rewards. Besides financial compensation, an SBI career can offer significant employee value proposition in the following ways.
All-round development – SBI is a universal bank with more than a thousand roles across various business contexts. There work role diversity is one of the most important values offered by the bank to its employees. Through a 2-3 year alternated job rotation, SBI employees get tremendous exposure to the industry. It also offers exposure across different financial services including banking, insurance, investment etc.
Performance based growth – SBI has an organisation culture that promotes performance based growth. The career development systems implemented by SBI offers continuous performance monitoring of more than 2,00,000 employees. In addition, they also support their development goals.
Perks – An SBI career is not only about career growth and development. It also offers diverse perks and financial benefits. The bank offers lucrative compensation offers even at the basic level to probationary officers. SBI provides very high entry-level compensation packages to their employees.
SBI Accolades & Recognition
The State Bank of India is known to have been rewarded with many accolades and affiliations in recognition of the tireless services and consistent performance achieved in serving their customers well. Some of the most popular and recognised accolades and awards won by SBI are listed below.
- Hellen Keller Award (Role model company)
- World HRD Congress award
- Golden Peacock award
- Asia’s Training & Development Excellence award
- Gartner award
- Best Trade Finance Bank by Global Finance Magazine
- IBA Banking Technology Awards
- Asian Banker Achievement award
This Post is regularly updated from the Official Notification as released for time to time by State Bank of India, so Candidates should keep on checking this post.