|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
State Bank of India is one of the Largest Multinational and Govt. Owned Bank of India. From a decade, Banking Industry has provided a large number of Career Opportunities for the Graduates in the Banking Sector and SBI is one of the Top recruiters among them. The State Bank of India conducts the recruitment process for choosing the right Candidates for its Branches as well as for the Associated Banks. Candidates can get all the details regarding the SBI Recruitment in the below post.
SBI Recruitment Exams
SBI PO Recruitment
SBI PO Recruitment Exam is conducted by the SBI for the recruitment of the Probationary Officers. The State Bank of India Recruits the Probationary Officer to work at the Junior Management Level to get exposed in the Challenging Assignments. SBI issues the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and the Application Procedure at the Time of the release of the Notification. Candidates can check the details from the link given above.
SBI SO Recruitment
SBI SO Recruitment Exam is conducted for the Post of Specialist Officer Cadre. The Specialist Officers is recruited into the fields of Charted Accountant, Analyst, Statistician, Engineers, Risk Rater, Economist, Lawyers and System Engineers etc. For applying to the post of the Specialist Officer, Candidates must have the Graduation degree in the Specialization fields. Check the details regarding the recruitment of the Specialist Officer from the link given above.
SBI Clerk Recruitment
SBI Clerk Recruitment is the process of the selection of the right candidates according to their qualification and the performance in the selection process. Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Exam will be able to participate in the Mains exam. The Final Selection will be based upon the marks of Pre exam, Mains exam and Interview process. Check the details regarding the recruitment of the SBI Clerk from the link given above.
SBI Clerk Recruitment – Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking of 0.25 marks will be there in the exam.
- The Mode of the exam will be Online and the exam will be available in the Hindi and English both languages.
- The total marks of the exam will be 200 and there will be Multiple Objective type questions in the exam.
SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment
SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment is done by the State Bank of India for various Associated Banks. The Selection procedure is similar to the recruitment of the SBI PO. By applying to these posts, Candidates can prepare for the post in associated Banks of the SBI.
SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment – Application Form
- The Application Form for this post will be available in the Online Mode most probably.
- Candidates can fill the choice of the Bank for which they want to apply at the time of the Application Form Filling process.
- Candidates should submit the Application Form before the last date of the submission so that they can sit in the Online Exam.
SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment – Exam Pattern
- The Exam Pattern and the Syllabus of the exam for this post will be similar to the exam of the Probationary Officer by the SBI.
- Candidates should check the syllabus and the Exam Pattern when the Notification for the post will be available.
This Post is regularly updated from the Official Notification as released for time to time by State Bank of India, so Candidates should keep on checking this post.