SSC JE 2018 Result – Staff Selection Commission has released the result of SSC JE paper 2 on the official website, ssc.nic.in. The result is released is PDF format contaning the roll numbers of the qualified candidates. Qualifies candidates further called for the document verification processs to be held on September 28, 2020. The final result of SSC JE 2018 (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contract) declares on the basis of the candidate’s cumulative performance in Paper 1 and Paper 2 of SSC JE 2018. Based on the marks scored by the candidates in SSC JE 2018 Paper 1 and Paper 2, candidates will be considered for appointment under various disciplines. Read more details about SSC JE Result 2018 below.
Latest: SSC JE 2018 Result of paper 2 has been declared. Check below.
SSC JE 2018 Result
SSC announces the result of SSC JE 2018 on the official website at ssc.nic.in. Those who appear in exams can check their SSC JE Result 2018 here, as per the following schedule.
Schedule of SSC JE Result 2018 is given below:
|SSC JE 2018||Dates|
|Paper 1 Exam Date||23 to 27 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of Result Paper 1||12 Dec 2019|
|Paper 2 Exam Date||29 Dec 2019|
|Declaration of Result Paper 2|
11 Sep 2020
|Conduct of document verification||28 Sep 2020|
|Uploading of Marks of the qualified/|
|15 Sep -14 Oct 2020|
|declaration of Final Result||30 Nov 2020|
- Click here to check the list of candidates qualified in Paper-II for appearing in document verification (Civil).
- Click here to check the list of candidates qualified in Paper-II for appearing in document verification (Electrical/Mechanical).
- Click here to check the List of candidates qualified in Paper-I for appearing in Paper-II (Electrical/Mechanical).
- Click here to check the List of candidates qualified in Paper-I for appearing in Paper-II (Civil).
- Click here to check SSC JE result 2018 write up (paper-II).
- Click here to check SSC JE result 2018 write up (paper-I).
How to check SSC JE 2018 Result?
The steps to check and download SSC JE 2018 result is given below.
- Click on the link provided here on this page.
- In a new window, the PDF file of SSC JE 2018 result will appear on the screen.
- Press Ctrl+F and then enter roll number in the required space.
- If the roll number of candidate is there in the result pdf, then that candidate has qualified for the next stage of selection process.
SSC JE Selection Procedure
Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts. The candidates, who qualify Tier I are allowed to appear for Tier II of the examination and the qualifiers of Tier II are called for document verification. The candidates who are declared eligible after document verification are finally recruited.