SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2020 – Staff selection commission has released SSC JHT application Form over its official website ssc.nic.in. The last date to submit SSC JHT application form 2020 is July 25, 2020. To submit SSC JHT application form 2020, candidates are required to pay Rs 100 either through the online mode or offline mode. Candidates who possess a Master’s Degree in English or Hindi can apply for SSC JHT 2020. To know more about SSC JHT application form 2020, read this article.
Latest: SSC has released the application form for SSC JHT 2020. Scroll down to apply!
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2020
Candidates are required to complete their registration process in 14 days, failing which the registration details are deleted. To know more about SSC JHT application form 2020, check the table specified below:
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) Application Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||29 Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit the form||25 Jul 2020|
|Last date to submit the fee (online)||27 Jul 2020|
|Last date to submit offline challan||29 Jul 2020|
|Last date to submit fee through challan||31 Jul 2020|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for SSC JHT 2020.
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Application Form 2020
SSC has released the notice regarding the application form for Junior Hindi Translator 2020. The last date to fill application form for SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2020 is July 25, 2020. Check official notice from below.
SSC JHT 2020 Application Fee
To submit the SSC JHT 2020 Application Form, the candidates shall have to pay the same amount of the application fee as last year, which is, Rs. 100/-. The application fee is payable through either of the following mode:
- BHIM UPI
- Net Banking or by using Mastercard Visa, Maestro
- RuPay Credit or Debit Card or
- Cash at the SBI branches by generating SBI Challan
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen and Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Documents Required to Fill SSC JHT Application Form 2020
While filling the application form candidates have to attach some documents, and some important fields require to fill by referring the documents. So we are providing the list of both types of documents here.
Documents for References Purpose Only
- Aadhar Card (if not available, then enter the proof of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Any other govt. Id proof).
- Valid E-mail ID
- Valid Contact Number
- 10th class Marksheet / Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if any)
Documents to attach with SSC JHT Application Form
- A scanned photograph of 4 kb and less than 12 kb (jpg format)
- Scanned signature of 10 kb and less than 12 kb (jpg format)
How to Fill the SSC JHT 2020 Application Form?
Candidates are required to follow some steps in order to fill the Application Form. Check the steps given below for the same:
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for SSC JHT Registration.
- Next, the candidates have to register online by filling in their basic details which are Aadhaar Card Number, any other govt. ID if candidates don’t have Aadhaar card, their name, father’s name, mothers name, date of birth, name of matriculation board, class 10th roll number, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the “Save” button to submit the details.
Step 2 – Login
- In this part, the candidates have to log into the system by entering Enter the Registration Number, Enter the password.
- Submit the login details and then proceed to fill in details in the Application Form.
Step 3 – Fill in the rest of the information in the SSC JHT Application Form
Start entering the choices for the post for which candidates have applied such as Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator Examination 2020. Then, enter the choices for the exam centres. There are some details which have to be entered like:
Then, fill the specified information:
- Whether an ex-serviceman or not
- Scribe or not
- Whether aspirants are applying for the age relaxation criteria or not
- Enter the highest qualification
Step 3 – Upload Images in the Online Form
After entering all the information, candidates are required to upload the images of photograph and signature so make sure aspirants upload them in the prescribed format only. The images uploaded must be clear enough.
|Images to upload||Format||File size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG||20 KB to 50 KB||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)|
|Signature||JPEG||10 to 20 KB||3.5 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height)|
|Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI)||JPEG||10KB to 30 KB||3.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height)|
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- To proceed to pay the application fee, preview and verify the information provided by the candidate and submit the Application.
- Proceed to pay the application fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards
- When the application is successfully submitted, it is accepted ‘Provisionally’.
Step 5: Take a print out of the Application Form
Lastly, after submitting the application form, the candidate should take a printout of the application form for future reference. Candidates do not have to send the print out of the form to the Commission by post.
What to do if Forgot the login credentials for SSC JHT 2020?
There are certain steps which candidates have to follow if in case they have forgotten their login credentials.
- Click on the link flashing as “Forgot Password”.
- Enter the details like Permanent Address.
- Enter the E-mail / Password.
- After entering the above mentioned details, an OTP is sent to the registered e-mail id and contact number.
- Enter that OTP and candidates can set their new password.
Details to be filled in SSC JHT Application Form 2020
Candidates can refer to the information given below to check what are the specific details which have to be entered in the application form.
- Name of the candidate (as per 10th class certificate)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- E-Mail Id and Contact Number
- Information about visible identifcation mark
- Permanent Address
SSC JHT 2020 Test Centers
In the JHT 2020 Form, the aspirants need to fill in choice of test centre from the drop-down menu. Check the list of the test centres from the table given below:
SSC JHT Eligibility Criteria 2020
Aspirants who wish to register for SSC JHT recruitment must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as decided by the Commission. Check the eligibility criteria for applying for SSC JHT from below:
- Nationality – Should be an Indian citizen
- Age Limit – The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit of the candidate is 30 years in age as on 01 January 2021.
- Educational Qualification – Should have a Master Degree in English or Hindi and a translation diploma/degree
SSC JHT Admit Card 2020
To download SSC JHT Admit Card 2020, candidates need to visit the official website of the different regions. Candidates are required to enter Application Number and Date of Birth in order to download SSC JHT Admit Card 2020. Candidates are advised to carry a valid id proof with themselves while they appear for the examination. SSC JHT Admit Card 2020 depicts the information related to the exam and candidate such as the name, exam venue, reporting time, date and time of the exam, photograph and signature of the exam. It is to be noted that SSC JHT Admit Card 2020 is not to be sent via post. In other words, it can be obtained only via online mode.
After the exam is conducted, SSC is going to release the answer keys over its official website which are then referred to compile the result.
About SSC JHT Recruitment 2020
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the computer-based test for Combined Recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator. The candidates are shortlisted for the post of Junior Hindi Translator in various government departments such as Central Secretariat Official Language Service, Railway Board, Armed Forces Headquarters and in some other subordinate offices which wants the service of the Junior Hindi Translator by adopting the Model RRs of Department of Personnel and Training. Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT is paid the Level-6 (Rs.35400- 112400).
SSC JHT Application Form 2020 FAQs
Q1. What is the application fee for SSC JHT application form?
Ans 1. Candidates of general category have to pay Rs.100/- as the application fee for SSC JHT.
Q2. I registered successfully but after a few days me details were erased. What can I do now?
Ans 2. After the successful registration, candidates have to apply for the post within 14 days. After this time period, the registration detail is deleted. Candidates have to re-register themselves in this case.
Q3. How many test centers can I opt?
Ans 3. Candidates can select utmost 03 test centres in order of their preference.