|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
SSC MTS Application Form 2016-2017 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced the availability of application form for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff on December 31, 2016. The last date for submission of SSC MTS Application form was February 03, 2017. Candidates could fill SSC MTS Application Form 2017 in online mode only. The candidates can read the article below to understand the procedure for SSC MTS Application Form filling.
To avoid the last minute rush, the candidates should apply before the closing date which is 03 Feb 2017. It is advised that the candidates should read the eligibility criteria and then apply for SSC MTS vacancy 2016-2017.
SSC MTS Application Form 2016-2017
|SSC MTS 2017 application form available from||31 Dec 2016|
|Last date to apply for SSC MTS Vacancy 2017|
The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions for filling the application are given below. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
Application Fee is Rs. 100/- only.
All Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Apply Now For SSC MTS Vacancy 2016-2017
Get SSC MTS Application Form 2016-17 here – Click here to Fill the SSC MTS Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form issued by Staff Selection Commission.
Note: – All candidates who have done one time registration but have not filled up the application for Multi- Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and UTs Examination, 2016 and have got print of application form which is neither complete nor incomplete are requested to apply again by submitting fresh application for the said recruitment.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
- The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in.
- Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.