SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 – The application form for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 is now available on the official website. Get the direct link for SSC Selection post online application from this page. To apply for this post, candidates must have passed 10th, or 12th or Graduation depending upon the requirement of the post. The examination for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) selection post phase 8 is scheduled on June 10 to 12, 2020. For SSC selection post phase 8 total 1355 vacancies are released. The posts advertised are of DEO, Clerk, Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Technical Operator, MTS, and other posts. Get here complete details related to SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 including the application process, eligibility, admit card, result, exam pattern, syllabus, and other information.
Latest: The application form for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 is now available. Click here to apply. Also, check below SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 short notice.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020
It is important for candidates to keep the mobile number and email address active till the recruitment process end. Information related to future events is conveyed to candidates through these contact details. Get the important dates related to SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 from the table provided below:
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of the application form||21 Feb 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||20 Mar 2020|
|Last date for receipt of application form||20 Mar 2020|
|Last date for the payment of online fee||23 Mar 2020|
|Last date for the payment of offline fee||23 Mar 2020|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Exam Date||10 June 2020 to 12 June 2020|
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Short Notice
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Notice
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Notification
Get the official notification for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 by clicking on the image provided below:
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Application Form
The application form for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 consists of 02 parts – one-time registration and online application form.
- To start with the registration process, candidates have to visit the official website of ssc.nic.in and click on ‘register now’ button.
- For the registration, enter the basic details, contact details, upload images of photograph and signature. Click on ‘final submit’ button.
- Login using the registration number and password. Click on the ‘apply’ link.
- Now, fill the application form by providing the details asked in the SSC Selection Post Phase 8 application form.
- Proceed to pay the application fee and hit the ‘submit’ button.
|Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PWD, Ex-servicemen category||Exempted form fee submission|
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Eligibility, Vacancies
Read along to know about the vacancy details, eligibility criteria, age limit, for various post of SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020.
The examination for SSC selection post is conducted for various posts. To appy, candidates must have passed 10th, 12th or graudation (depending on the requirement of the post).
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Vacancies and Eligibility – Click here!
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Examination Pattern
To prepare for the examination, candidates can refer to the examination pattern provided below:
- Mode of examination: Computer based test.
- Duration of examination: 60 minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for Scribes)
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Maximum marks: 200 marks
- Total number of questions: 100 questions
- Marking scheme:
|For correct answer||+2 marks|
|For incorrect answer||-0.5 marks|
- Distribution of questions:
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude |
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Qualifying Marks
Check the qualifying marks for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 from the table provided below:
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020||Qualifying marks|
|OBC/ EWS category||30%|
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Admit Card
Staff Service Commission release the admit card for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 on the official website. Candidates are advised to download their SSC Selection Post Phase 8 admit card from ssc.nc.in. Facility to download SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 admit card is available 01 week prior to the examination. It is mandatory for candidates to carry a print out of admission ticket, Photo identity proof to the exam centre. The details that are provided on the SSC Selection Post Phase 8 hall ticket 2020 are – the name of the candidates, examination centre, bell timing, and reporting time for the examination.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Examination Centres
In the official notification of SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020, SSC has provided the examination centre. Refer to the image below to know about the SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 exam centres.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Answer Key 2020
After the commencement of the examination, SSC releases the answer key for the examination. Candidates can download SSC Selection Post Phase 8 answer key from the official website, ssc.nic.in. Initially, provisional answer keys are published on the official website after the examination. Candidates can go through the tentative answer key and submit their objections within the prescribed time limit. For each objection (per question), applicants have to pay Rs.100/-. The expert’s committee looks into the objections before finalizing the answer keys. Once the process for objection is over, candidates can download Selection Post Phase 8 final answer key online. No objections after the release of final answer key are entertained.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Result
After the release of final answer key, candidates can check their result for CBT and final result online. To check SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 result, visit the official website ssc.nic.in. SSC releases the result in merit list format. Name of roll number of the selected candidates is provided on the CBT merit list.
Tie-breaking Criteria for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020
In case, candidates secure equal marks in computer based test, then tie-breaking criteria help to resolve ties. By applying the following criteria, one after another till the tie is resolved, a tie is resolved.
- Total marks secured in CBT.
- Marks secured in Part A of CBT
- Marks secured in Part B of CBT
- Date of birth, in case of older candidates, are placed higher in the list
- Alphabetical order of the names
Documents Required for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Verification
For the documents verification round, candidates have to carry these documents with them. Carry photocopies and original of these documents for SSC Selection Post Phase 8 document verification round.
- 02 passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof
- 10th / 12th certificate
- As per the requirement of the post, candidates have to submit educational qualification
- Experience certificate
- Caste certificate
- The person with disability certificate in the required certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- A relevant certificate stating age relaxation
- No objection certificate if already employed
- In case name is changed after the matriculation, then carry these documents
- For married women: Photocopy of husband’s passport showing names of the spouses. Or a copy of marriage certificate.
- For remarried women: Divorce or Deed certificate in respect of first spouse. Photocopy of present husband’s passport having names of spouse or copy of marriage certificate.
- Divorcee women: Copy of divorce decree and deed poll or affidavit sworn before oath commissioner.
- For name change of both male and female: Deed poll or affidavit sworn before oath commissioner. With this, paper cuttings of two leading newspaper in original and gazette notification.
- Any other documents stated on the admit card for documents verification round.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) works under the government of India to recruit eligible candidates for various ministers and departments. SSC was formed on November 04, 1975 (almost 44 years ago). At present, SSC has 07 regional offices – Chennai, Guwahati, Prayagraj, Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, and Bangalore. SSC is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of a chairman, 02 members and secretary-cum-controller of examinations. The examination conducted by SSC is SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, Junior Engineer, SSC GD Constable, SSC MTS, Selection Post, Stenographer, and others.
Official website: ssc.nic.in
For more information related to SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020, download notification.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Yes. SSC conducts most of its examinations in bilingual language.
Ans : No. There is not any interview round for the selection Post Phase 8.
Ans : There are various posts advertised under Selection Post recruitment. It depends on the candidate’s preference which profile he/she wishes to join.
Ans : Yes. SSC conducts the examination for selection post through an online process.