Tripura TET Application Form 2022: Tripura Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) releases the Tripura TET application form 2022 online at trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates acn find the direct T-TET application form 2022 link from this article as well. As of now, TRB, Triura has not released Tripura TET application form date. Moreover, aspirants must also pay the application fee of Rs 300 (relaxable for reserved categories) to apply online. Tripura Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) conducts the TET exam every year to qualify candidates for teacher recruitment. Know about the complete process of online application for the Tripura TET 2021 exam, documents required and schedule in this article. Read on to find out.
Tripura TET Application Form 2022
The TET exam in Tripura is conducted as per the schedule indicated below. Candidates are advised to keep following this page to get the latest updates from the TRB. However, make sure that you meet the eligibility conditions to apply for 2022 T-TET.
|Start of online application||To be announced|
|Last date to finalize form||To be announced|
|Last date to pay fees||To be announced|
Apply Online: Candidates can submit Tripura TET 2021 application form through trb.tripura.gov.in.
Note: The details available in this article is based on Tripura TET 2021 Examination.
Tripura TET Application Fee 2022
The category-wise application fee is specified by the TRB in the official notice. The application fee is relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Image Specifications for T-TET 2022 Application Form
In the online application form, candidates have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature. They should be as per the specifications below.
Instructions To Scan Photograph and Signature
- For photographs, first of all, go to a professional photo studio and get taken a passport size photograph. You can skip this if you already have a recent passport size photograph.
- Then for signature, on a white sheet, do your full signature clearly.
- Now attach a scanner to your desktop or laptop.
- Then place the photograph in it face down.
- Open scanning app in the device.
- Click a new scan to scan it.
- Save document is an image (JPEG). Check resolution while saving.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for signature.
- Now you need to crop these images. You can do this using an app or online tool like image resizers.
- Crop photograph along straight edges of the photograph.
- Crop signature as a rectangle along with the signature.
- Then check the size of each image. If they are within limit given above, then fine. Otherwise use app or image compressor tool to reduce image sizes.
How to Submit Tripura TET Application Form 2022
Candidates can apply for the Tripura TET 2022 exam at the official website of Tripura Teacher’s Recruitment Board. The Board does not accept applications in any other format. Therefore, it releases the online application form at the website i.e. trb.tripura.gov.in. Interested candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying. Follow the simple guidelines provided below to apply for the Tripura TET 2022.
How to apply?
In order to apply online, just click on the direct links during the application schedule. Or, simple follow the steps given below.
#1: Go to the official website of TRB that is trb.tripura.gov.in. Here, click on the “apply online” tab at the top of the page.
#2: Enter the details such as Name, DOB, Email ID, Phone Number in the registration form.
#3: The user id and password is generated on successful registration.
#4: Login to the portal using the generated user ID and password.
#5: Complete the application form by filling in the requisite details.
#6: Upload the photo and signature at the application form.
#7: Verify the details entered in the application form before clicking on final submission.
#8: Deposit the application fee from the link provided in the home page of applicant login.
#9: Download the acknowledgement form at the end of the process.
Tripura TET 2022 Application Form Correction
Prior to the submission of the online application, candidates can edit some details using edit or update profile links. However, as soon as they submit an online application, this link no longer remains active. Therefore candidates can edit the online form only until the form has not been submitted.
Acknowledgement Page in Tripura TET 2022 Application
The acknowledgement page confirms that the candidate’s application form has been accepted. It is generated after form submission with fees. It is important for candidates to download it because first of all, it ensures that form is submitted. Also secondly, it is required at the time of certificate verification. Candidates can download Tripura TET 2022 acknowledgement page by logging in to the online application form.
In the event that the acknowledgement page does not show even after 72 hours of fee payment, the candidate should get in touch with Tripura TRB. Besides checking Tripura TET 2022 Answer Key, the acknowledgement page is necessary for downloading the admit card and during certificate verification.
Important Instructions for Tripura TET Application Form 2022
Important instructions regarding application fees
- Those who apply under reserved category, and pay the fee as per it, must also have relevant caste certificate documents.
- If a candidate wishes to apply for Paper 1 as well as Paper 2, then he/she needs to fill 2 separate forms.
- In the event, that candidate has applied, but not paid the fee, then his/her acknowledgment page will not be generated and he/she will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- If Acknowledgement Page is not generated, then-candidate must contact Tripura TRB.
- Candidates must pay fees only in the mode prescribed (online through credit card/debit card / net banking). Fee through any other modes is not acceptable.
- Also, fees attempted to be deposited after the last date shall not be accepted.
- If the board discovers at any time that the candidate is ineligible, then his/her candidature will be canceled and fee forfeited.
Guidelines for Physically Handicapped Candidates
- Such candidates who have a disability such as Blind or Low Vision (Partially Blind), Partially Deaf and Locomotors Disability (Ortho) can apply under PH category.
- Their percentage of disability must be 40% or above.
- During application form filling, PH candidates need to mark the same in form and select type of disability from the dropdown box.
- They also need to mention the percentage of disability.
- Blind or partially blind candidates may also be allowed to appear in Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test with a helper.
- Such candidates who require scribe should follow instructions prescribed by TRBT in this regard.
What After Tripura TET Application Procedure is Over?
Candidates who apply for Tripura TET 2022 in the given format and within deadline are issued admit cards prior to the exam. They can download it from the same website that they used to apply. In order to download the Tripura TET 2022 Admit Card, candidates need to log in with the registration number and password. In case one loses the former at the time of downloading the admit card, then they can refer the acknowledgement page to check it.
Through admit card, candidates come to know of their assigned exam centre, exam timings, and other instructions. It is important to take it to exam centre on exam day along with other documents (1 photo ID like voter ID, Aadhaar), and black ball point pen.
About Tripura TET
Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura, Education (School) Department, Govt. Of Tripura is conducting Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test in two papers – Paper 1 (for classes I to V teacher aspirants), and Paper 2 (for classes VI to VIII teacher aspirants).It is necessary for teaching aspirants who are permanent residents of Tripura to qualify T-TET in order to be eligible to teach in schools. Those who qualify by obtaining 90 marks out of 150 (or 83 in case of SC / ST / PH) are declared as qualified provisionally through Tripura TET result. Qualified candidates have to go for document verification, after which, they get Tripura TET Certificate.
Ans. Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/-.
Ans. First, aspirants have to visit the official website, trb.tripura.gov.in. Eligible candidates first have to register themselves and then submit the T-TET application form.
Ans. Candidates with graduation and B.Ed degree are eligible to apply for Tripura TET.