Tripura TET Online Application Form 2019 has been released on April 30, 2019, at 4 PM. In order to appear in Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2019, first register to apply online at trb.tripura.gov.in from link below. Enter full name, email ID, mobile number, date of birth, password to register. Then fill form, upload documents, pay fee. Finalize online application form of Tripura TET 2019 before last date. Application fee is Rs 300 for UR category, and Rs 200 for SC / ST / PH category. If Tripura TET online application is complete and submitted as per schedule, then Teachers’ Recruitment Board Tripura issues admit card of Tripura TET 2019 to such candidates. Know everything about Tripura TET Online Application 2019, fees, how to apply, and instructions here.
Tripura TET Online Application Form 2019
Candidates must apply online for T-TET 2019 after checking eligibility criteria. Eligible teaching aspirants can apply online as per schedule below.
|Tripura TET 2019||Important Dates|
|Submission of online application||30 Apr 2019 (4 PM)|
|Last date to finalize application form||20 Jun 2019 (4 PM)|
|Last date to pay application fee||05 Jul 2019|
Apply Here: Click here to apply online for Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (T-TET) 2019.
Each applicant must pay an amount equal to application fee in order to submit their applications. Fee amount as per category are:
- UR: Rs 300
- SC / ST / PH: Rs 200
Photograph and Signature Specifications
In online application form, candidates have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature. They should be as per specifications below.
|Photograph||– Should be in JPG / JPEG format.
– Its size should less than 100 KB.
|Signature||– Should be in JPG / JPEG format.
– Its size should be less than 60 KB.
How to fill and submit Tripura TET Online Application 2019?
Step 1 – Go to official website of TRBT that is trb.tripura.gov.in. Here, click apply online link.
Step 2 – Now click on T-TET 2019 in order to do registration.
Please note that candidates have to do fresh registration for Tripura TET 2019.
Step 3 – Now candidates have to enter details such as Name, DOB, Email ID, Phone Number.
By doing this, they can register themselves. They must note down registration number for future reference. Also, candidates must use a unique email ID.
Step 4 – After registration, one can login with registration number / email ID and password.
Do not share password with anybody.
Step 5 – After login, enter all details asked in form.
Step 6 – Then upload passport size photograph and full signature.
Candidates must note that they should be recognizable in the photograph. Therefore it should be clear. Same goes for signature, and it should also be legible. If TRBT discovers forgery or impersonation by using wrong photograph or signature, then candidate will be punished.
Step 7 – Now candidate can apply either for Tripura TET 2019 Paper 1 or Paper 2.
Candidates can click on apply online link, at candidate homepage, of relevant exam that they wish to appear in.
Step 8 – Enter academic qualifications.
Now candidates should enter all details related to academics correctly in form.
Step 9 – Select second language
Candidates can chose either Bengali or Kokborok. Please note that this cannot be changed later.
Step 10 – If you are applying for Paper 2, then select Social Studies or Mathematics and Science.
Step 11 – Enter all other details asked in form. Make sure they are correct.
Step 12 – Check all details and finalize form.
Step 13 – Now pay application fee for Tripura TET Online Application 2019.
Make payment from the link provided in the home page of applicant. Payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking facility of any leading bank. Information/PIN/Password etc., of Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking must not be shared with others for making payment and TRBT will not be responsible for any fraudulent transaction due to such information sharing. If money is deducted once from candidates account but not updated in the online system, candidates are requested to wait for 48 hours before trying again.
Step 14 – Submit Tripura TET Online Application 2019.
Step 15 – Download acknowledgement page.
Tripura TET 2019 Application Form Correction
Prior to submission of online application, candidates can edit some details using edit or update profile link. However as soon as they submit online application, this link no longer remains active. Therefore candidates can do editing only until form is active and it has not been submitted.
If candidates need to edit anything in Tripura TET Online Application, then they need to click Edit Application link in candidate homepage.
Note: Use forgot password link if you have forgotten password.
Guidelines For Online Application
- If your marks are in CGPA, then click on check if CGPA is applicable. Then enter exact equivalent percentage of CGPA. After that, convert CGPA into exact percentage equivalent as per formula of university or board. Then enter that in form rounding up to 2 decimal places.
- In case candidates are filling online application of Tripura TET 2019 with Senior Secondary as academic qualification and do not possess Graduation, please leave the qualification detail in the online application format with respect to Graduation. NEW
- In case candidates filling Tripura TET Online Application 2019 with relaxed criteria that is, Senior Secondary / Graduation (as applicable), leave the professional qualifications section. Submit the application by entering all other required information correctly. NEW
- Read prospectus before going to fill online application form.
- Candidates can apply online at trb.tripura.gov.in by first doing registration.
- Tripura TET 2019 requires fresh registration. Previous registration number will not work.
- Candidate should fill all details in application form before submitting it.
- Also, they should take printout of acknowledgement page with registration number after submitting data.
- There is no need to send it as hard copy to board. However, it should be kept safely as it will be required later along with admit card and other documents at time of certificate verification.
Acknowledgement Page of Tripura TET Online Application
The acknowledgement page confirms that candidate’s application form has been accepted. It is generated after form submission with fees. It is important for candidates to download it because first of all, it ensures that form is submitted. Also secondly, it is required at time of certificate verification.
Candidates can download T-TET 2019 Acknowledgement Page by logging in to the online application form. One has to login with registration number and password.
In the event that acknowledgement page does not show even after 72 hours of fee payment, then candidate should get in touch with TRBT. Besides checking Tripura TET 2019 Answer Key, it will be necessary at other times like to download admit card, show during certificate verification.
Tripura TET Online Application 2019 Important Instructions
Important instructions regarding application fees
- Those who apply under reserved category, and pay fee as per it, must also have relevant caste certificate documents.
- If candidate wishes to apply for Paper 1 as well as Paper 2, then he/she needs to fill 2 separate forms.
- In the event that candidate has applied, but not paid fee, then his/her acknowledgement page will not be generated and he/she will not be allowed to sit for exam.
- If Acknowledgement Page is not generated, then candidate must contact TRBT.
- Candidates must pay fee only in mode prescribed (online through credit card / debit card / net banking). Fee through any other modes are not acceptable.
- Also, fee attempted to be deposited after last date shall not be accepted.
- If the board discovers at any time that candidate is ineligible, then his/her candidature will be cancelled and fee forfeited.
Instructions To Scan Photograph and Signature
- For photograph, first of all go to professional photo studio and get taken a passport size photograph. You can skip this if you already have a recent passport size photograph.
- Then for signature, on a white sheet, do your full signature clearly.
- Now attach a scanner to your desktop or laptop.
- Then place photograph in it face down.
- Open scanning app in device.
- Click new scan to scan it.
- Save document is image (JPEG). Check resolution while saving.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for signature.
- Now you need to crop these images. You can do this using any app or online tool like image resizers.
- Crop photograph along straight edges of photograph.
- Crop signature as a rectangle along signature.
- Then check size of each image. If they are within limit given above, then fine. Otherwise use app or image compressor tool to reduce image sizes.
Guidelines for Physically Handicapped Candidates
- Such candidates who have disability such as Blind or Low Vision (Partially Blind), Partially Deaf and Locomotors Disability (Ortho) can apply under PH category.
- Their percentage of disability must be 40% or above.
- During application form filling, PH candidates need to mark the same in form and select type of disability from dropdown box.
- They also need to mention percentage of disability.
- Blind or partially blind candidates may also be allowed to appear in Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 with helper.
- Such candidates who require scribe should follow instructions prescribed by TRBT in this regard.
Admit Card of Tripura TET 2019
Candidates who apply for T-TET 2019 in given format and within deadline are issued admit card prior to exam. They can download it from same website that they used to apply. In order to download hall ticket, candidates need to login with registration number and password. In case one loses the former at time of downloading admit card, then they can refer acknowledgement page to check it.
Through admit card, candidates come to know of their assigned exam centre, exam timings, and other instructions. It is important to take it to exam centre on exam day along with other documents (1 photo ID like voter ID, Aadhaar), and black ball point pen.
Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura, Education (School) Department, Govt. Of Tripura is conducting Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (T-TET) 2019 in two papers – Paper 1 (for classes I to V teacher aspirants), and Paper 2 (for classes VI to VIII teacher aspirants).
It is necessary for teaching aspirants who are permanent residents of Tripura to qualify T-TET in order to be eligible to teach in schools. Those who qualify by obtaining 90 marks out of 150 (or 83 in case of SC / ST / PH), are declared as qualified provisionally through result of Tripura TET 2019.
Qualified candidates have to go for document verification, after which, they get T-TET Certificate.
If you have any queries about Tripura TET Online Application 2019, then please ask in comments below.