UTET I & II 2017 Application Form – The Uttarakhand State has released the notification for the National Eligibility Test I and II. Through this eligibility test, the candidates will be appointed as teachers in Primary and upper primary Government Schools in the state. The application process for the test has been started from September 1, 2017. The application form will be filled through offline mode. The OMR application form will be used for this examination which is prescribed by the Government. The application form (OMR Sheet) along with the brochure can be received from the post offices. The UTET I & II will be held in the month of December. The candidates who are willing to apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test must submit the application form for the same before the last date.
UTET I & II Application Form
The last date to fill the UTET I & II 2017 application form is September 27, 2017. Only the eligible candidates will be able to submit the application form. The conducting body has set the eligibility norms for the candidates who are applying for the examination. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Uttarakhand Government. The candidates who appear in the test I and clear the examination will be eligible to apply as a primary teacher (Class I to V). However, if a candidate appears in the TET II and clear the examination will be eligible to apply as an upper primary (Class VI to VIII) in the Government schools. Here in this article, we have discussed; how to apply or fill the application form of UTET 2017, application fee and the important dates for the entrance examination.
Important Dates for UTET I & II 2017
Given below are the important dates for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test I & II 2017. Candidates must check the dates and apply accordingly for the examination.
|Availability of Application form at the post offices||September 01, 2017|
|Last date to submit the Application form||September 30, 2017|
|Date of Examination||December 15, 2017|
|Availability Admit card||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
How to apply for UTET I & II 2017
The process to fill the application form has started from September 1, 2017. The application form will be made available at the prescribed posts offices. The candidates will only be able to submit the form until September 30, 2017. The application form will be filled through the OMR sheet. The brochure containing all the details regarding the Teacher Eligibility Test will also be given along with the OMR sheet. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria that will be mentioned in the brochure before filling the application form. The candidates have to pay the prescribed amount of application fee while submitting the application form.
The application fee for UTET I & II 2017 is given below in the table.
|Category||Only for UTET I or UTET II||For both UTET I or UTET II|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/ PH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-|
Payment of Application Fee
The application fee for the UTET I & II will be submitted through offline mode. The candidate has to purchase the application form/ OMR sheet along with the brochure from the prescribed Post Office. The list of the post offices where the UTET I & II application form will be made available is given below:
The Application form will be available from September 1 to 27, 2017 in the post offices that are mentioned in the image.
Instructions to fill the OMR sheet
- The candidate has to fill the OMR sheet as an application form for UTET I & II 2017. It must be filled correctly by the candidate. Because if any mistake was done, the candidate will have to purchase new OMR sheet. Candidates have to provide all the required information in the OMR sheet. The candidates are advised to read the brochure carefully before filling the OMR sheet. The instructions to fill the OMR sheet along with the image of the sheet are given below:
- First of all, the candidates must write their name and fill the OMR according to the alphabets of the name.
- Mention the gender, category and if in the candidate is handicapped, then they need to mention that also in the provided space for that purpose.
- Write the address and paste 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size photograph in the OMR sheet.
- Candidates need to sign or give their thumb impression in the Sheet.
- Mention the class 12th percentile and the passing year.
- Candidates have to write the Graduation aggregate marks along with the year of passing.
- The applicants should also mention the minimum qualifications and training qualification code that will be mentioned in the sheet.
- Mention the examination in which you want to appear either UTET I or II or both
- State the center code and the first language code.
- At last mention the date of birth and valid mobile number.
- The link to OMR sheet is given below.
Online UTET application form 2017 is NOT AVAILABLE.