Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2015-16 can be obtain by paying requisite fee from the Post Offices as given in the advertisement. Interested candidates are advised to fill the application from before the last date of the submission of the application form. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
|Uttarakhand TET 2016 Application Form Receiving||24 Oct 2016 to 23 Nov 2016|
|Uttarakhand TET 2016 Application Form Submission||24 Oct 2016 to 30 Nov 2016|
UTET Application Form 2015-2016
Interested candidates can fill the application form as per the given above schedule. Application form of UTET 2015-16 is available at the Post Offices different district.
|Category||Only UTET I or UTET II||Both UTET I and UTET II|
|General / OBC Category||600/-||1000/-|
|SC / ST / Differently Abled Category||300/-||500/-|
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to get UTET Application forms by paying requisite fee from the Post Offices as given in theadvertisement.
- The application forms will be available from 24 October to 23 November 2016.
- Candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format (OMR application form) complete in all respect by Speed Post/ Registered Post at following address
- “Secretary, Uttarakhand Vidhyaleye Siksha Parishad, Ramnagar (Nainita) Pin Cods -244715”
- Candidates should atleast pass their Senior Secondary Examination or any other equivalent degree and here atleast 45% of marks are required to appear in Paper 1.
- The candidates should atleast pass their B.A or B.Sc. or If they have passed or appearing in the B.Ed or Senior Secondary, they can take up paper 2.