UTET Result 2019: The UTET Result 2019 will be declared by the Uttarakhand Board of School Education after few weeks of the conduct of UTET 2019 exam. Candidates who will appear in the UTET 2019 exam will be able to check the result on the official website ubseonline.uk.gov.in. The result will be available in the form of score card. One can check the result by entering his/her login credentials i.e OMR form number. To get updates about UTET Result 2019, candidates can refer to this page.
UTET Result 2019
Candidates who will qualify the UTET 2019 exam will get the certificate for the same and will be eligible to apply for the post of teacher in various schools. Candidates can check the schedule for the UTET Result 2019 provided below.
|UTET Result 2019||Imp Dates|
|Entrance Exam date||06 Nov 2019|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
Result: Candidates will be able to check the UTET Result 2019 at ubseonline.uk.gov.in.
How to Check UTET Result 2019?
To check the result for the exam candidates have to followa procedure which will make process easy for candidates. The steps to download the result are as follows.
Step 1: Visit the official website ubseonline.uk.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the link for Result 2019.
Step 3: Now a page will appear where you have to login b using your OMR Form number.
Step 4: After entering the form number Click on “See the result” number.
Step 5: Now UTET Result 2019 will appear on the screen.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for UTET Result 2019
The conducting body of the exam has set some minimum qualifying criteria for the UTET 2019 exam. Candidates who will score marks equla or more than quaklifying score will be eligible to take part in further process. Candidates will ge the teacher eligibility certificate after qualifying the exam which will make them eligible to apply for the post of teacher in various schools.
Qualifying criteria for various categories is provided below.
|OBC/PWD/Freedom Fighters/ Former Soldier||50%|
How To Get Second Copy of UTET Scorecard 2019?
If there is any case in which candidate has lost his/her score card cum certificate or his/her cetrificate get damaged due to some reason then he/she can get the second copy of the same. In case any candidate found some error in the certificate regarding the name of the applicant, father’s name of the applicant then he/she can ask the official for the same and can get the second copy with the correct details. The procedure to get the second copy of the certificate.
- Candidates can get the copy of the certificate by contacting the official in person by visiting the official center.
- Candidates have to submit an amount of Rs. 150 to get another copy of the certificate.
- To get another copy of the certificate candidates need to submit the documents mentioned below.
List of documents to be submitted to get the second copy of the certificate is provided below, candidates can refer to this.
- Request Letter
- Photocopy of High School Certificate
- Affidavit on the stamp paper of Rs. 10
- Old Scorecard-cum-certificate (in case of damage or error in the certificate)
- Demand Draft/ Challan of the required fee
- Advertisement in the newspaper (in case of loss of certificate)
Important Instructions for UTET 2019
This section will provide some instructions that are to be followed by the candidates thoughout the process of the conduct of the exam. A list of instructions that are to be followed is given below.
- Before filling the applying for any of the paper either UTET-I or UTET-II or both UTET-1 & II, candidate must esure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the same.
- Candidate must fill the application form carefully with correct details as these details will be used by the officials for further communication process.
- Candidates must enter the correct details for category, reservation, eligibility code while filling the application form, as changes in these details will not be entertained later.
- Candidate must not have any type of physical or mental issue that will interrupt the teaching process.
- Candidate must fullfill the eligibility related to eduaction, reservation and any other type before the posting as teacher in any school.
- Candidate must carry the admit card in the exam, failure of which my lead to rejection from the exam process
- Candidates must preserve their application number/ registration number till the completion of the recruitment process.
About UTET 2019
Uttarakhand Board of School Eduaction will conduct the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test for the filling the vacant positions of teacjers in various schools. The exam will be two post i.e for Elementary classes and for Primary classes. Candidates who are interested in any of the two or for both need to appear in exam. The exam will take places in pen paper mode on different centeres across the state. The exam will carry 150 question in total and each question will carry one mark. There will be no negative marking in the exam. Candidates are advised to mark the answers carefully to score better.
About Uttarakhand Board of School Education
Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) is the conducting body of UTET 2019, it is an agency under Govt. Of Uttarakhand. It takes the responsibilities to conduct the school examinations, keep the school education updated. It also takes responsibility of result declaration of various school examionations. It conducts Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test for recruiting various candidates for vacant positions of teachers in the schools of the state. UBSE provides certificate to all the candidates who qualifies the UTET exam and make them eligible to apply for the post of teacher in various schools in the state.
UTET 2019 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No candidates can not raise objection regarding results as there is no provision for the re-evaluation of the result.
Ans : In case a candidate has lost his/her certificate then he/she can get the certificate by paying an amount of Rs. 150 and submitting the required documents.
Ans : No. Changes in category will not be entertained at the time of posting.