AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities, the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences. AIIMS has issued a recruitment notification for the for the recruitment of Junior Resident (Non – Academic) for July session 2018. Interested candidates can check all the information related to the AIIMS Junior Resident (JR) July 2018 Recruitment like application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, important dates, result, etc.
AIIMS Junior Resident (JR) July 2018 Recruitment
The Online Applications was invited from Indian Citizen ( including OCI / PIO) for the posts of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) for July 2018 session. Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying.
|Last date for the submission of the online application||05 Jun 2018|
|Status of Application Form||14 Jun 2018|
|Counselling held on||21 Jun 2018|
Name of the Post – Junior Resident
Total No. of Post – 192
Pay Scale – Rs.15,600/- + 5400/- (GP)
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed MBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
Selection Process – Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. June 01, 2018 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS/BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between July 01, 2015 to June 30, 2018 only will be considered.
How to Apply – All the interested candidates have to apply online from the official website or from the link provided below and submit it before the last date of the online application.
AIIMS Junior Resident Application Form 2018
The complete application in all respect should be submitted online latest by June 05, 2018 and the counselling for the same will be held on June 21, 2018 in the Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Room, AIIMS at 09:00 AM. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Application Process is now over…!!!
Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicants email ID. However, the status of application will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org on June 14, 2018.
Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgement of their Online Registration/status of Application form on the web site www.aiimsexams.org. If the status of a candidate’s Application is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form.
- The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.07.2018 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS/BDS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.07.2015 to 30.06.2018 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- For all eligible candidates, maximum three terms* are allowed. AIIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted post on preferential basis. Candidates who have already done 3 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).Reservation.
- The reservation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is as per Central Govt. rules and 4% for PWD including OPH candidates (on horizontal basis).
- For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of Application Form for Junior Residency for July, 2018 session which is June 05, 2018 i.e. should not be issued before June 06, 2018.
- For SC, ST & OBC – Certificate should be issued by authorities prescribed by Govt. of India. 4) For PWD: PWD candidate including OPH may be considered for July, 2018 session as per PWD Act’2016. 4% reservation (on horizontal basis) of total posts is implemented. Therefore, 8 posts are reserved for non-dental posts. However, candidate shall be allowed to join only after medical fitness certification by duly constituted Medical Board.In the present counselling total 8 posts for non-Dental posts are reserved for PWD candidates. No post is reserved in Dental Surgery for PWD candidate in this session.(i) The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his/her physical disability is conforming to judgment of Supreme Court of India i.e.: “With the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India vide letter no. 18018/2/2009-ME(P-1) dated 17.02.2009 it has been decided that while providing reservation in admission to medical course in the first instance candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available of such candidates in that category then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered for admission as per decision in the Writ Petition (Civil) 184/2005-Dr.Kumar Sourav Vs. UOI & others in the Supreme Court of India”.
(ii) The disability certificate should be signed by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions & countersigned by Medical Superintendent.
(iii) The constitution of the Medical Board will include consultants from related disciplines.
Only the name of eligible candidates to be called for Counselling will be displayed in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS on June 21, 2018. and also displayed on Institute websites www.aiims.edu and www.aiims.ac.in. Candidate must note that No Separate Intimation will be sent for the counseling.
The counselling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No.1. The candidates in order of merit will exercise their choice of subject according to availability of posts. In case of absentee, the next candidate in merit will be considered.
The merit for Institute Graduates will be made on the basis of their aggregate marks in the I, II and final Professional examinations.
All JR (NA) posts which remain unfilled after allotment to AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates will be offered to other candidates.
(a) The merit order of these candidates (non AIIMS, New Delhi MBBS graduates) will be on the basis of rank obtained in the May, 2018 AIIMS P. G. Entrance Examination.
(b) Candidates, who have not appeared in AIIMS PG entrance exam in May, 2018, will be ranked in merit after those who have appeared in the AIIMS PG entrance exam. Their combined merit list will be prepared, based on the percentage of marks scored as per criteria below.
- For candidates who have completed their MBBS from a Medical College in India, aggregate percentage of marks obtained in the MBBS examination will be considered.
- For Indian Citizens (including OCI/PIO), who have completed their MBBS from a Medical College outside India and have passed the MCI screening test for registration, marks obtained in percentage in the MCI screening exam will be considered for merit. These students must enter the MCI exam percentage at the appropriate place in the Online Application Form. They must not enter percentile scores obtained in the MBBS course.
Documents To Be Attached With Registration Slip
- No document (copies of certificate, mark sheets etc.) is required to be attached with the downloaded Registration Slip.
- The selected candidates appearing for allotment by personal appearance should bring the documents in original along with 1 set of attested copy of the documents – Degree, Mark-sheet, Internship Completion certificate, Date of Birth, Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST), OPH Certificate and MCI/DMC/State registration for verification, without which no candidates shall be permitted to appear for the counselling. The original certificates i.e. MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate and Medical Registration/Internship Completion Certificate of the candidate who opts for the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) will be retained in the Academic Section. If any candidate who joins the post and wishes to leave/resign/terminated before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period by which, notice falls short of one month. The original certificates will be returned only after obtaining all no dues from the concerned Department/Sections of the Institute.
- Selected candidates shall be required to submit their Saving Bank Account and PAN card information at the time of joining for online salary release.
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.org
For more information about AIIMS JR Recruitment Jul 2018 Session, download information brochure.