AIIMS – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament. As a part of its activities the Institute is running a large teaching hospital for training of undergraduate and postgraduate students in the various fields of Medical Sciences.
AIIMS has issued a recruitment notification for the for the recruitment of Junior Resident (Non – Academic) for July session 2017. Interested candidates can check all the information related to the AIIMS JR July 2017 Recruitment like application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, important dates, result, etc.
Latest – List of Eligible Candidates for the Counselling for AIIMS Junior Resident (JR) July 2017 has been announced.
AIIMS Junior Resident (JR) July 2017 Recruitment
The Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizen ( including OCI / PIO) for the posts of Junior Residents (Non-Academic) for July, 2017 session. Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying.
Name of the Post – Junior Resident
Total No. of Post – 207
Pay Scale – Rs.15,60/- + 540/- (GP)
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed MBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
Selection Process – The candidate will be selected on the basis of ranks obtained in the May, 2017 AIMS P. G. Entrance Examination.
How to Apply – All the interested candidates have to apply online from the official website and submit it before the last date of the online application.
|Last date for the submission of the online application||10 Jun 2017|
|Eligible candidates called for the Counselling||20 Jun 2017|
|Counselling will be held on||27 Jun 2017|
AIIMS Junior Resident Application Form 2017
The complete application in all respect should be submitted online latest by 10.06.2017 and the counseling for the same will be held on 27 Jun 2017 in the Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Room, AIMS at 09:00 AM. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. Direct link to fill the online application form is given below.
Application Process is over now.
Apply Online here – Click here to fill the online application for the selection of the Junior Resident for July session 2017.
Acknowledgement with regard to successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicants email ID. However, the status of application will be available on AIIMS website www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu as well as www.aiimsexams.org on 20.06.2017.
Candidates are advised to check position regarding acknowledgement of their Online Registration/status of Application form on the website www.aiimsexams.org. If the status of a candidate’s Application is not available on website, he/she should immediately write to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form.
- The candidates should have passed MBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01 July 2017 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01 July 2015 to 30 June 2017 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIMS and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- For candidates other than AIMS graduate, maximum two terms* (of 6 months) are allowed. AIMS graduate are allowed maximum of 3 tenure of JR (NA). AIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted post on preferential basis (as given on point 1 of B below) only for two terms. AIMS graduates applying for 3rd time will be considered at par with other candidates.
- Those candidates (other than AIMS graduate) who have already done 2 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent o Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- The reservation for ST/SC/OBC candidates is as per Central Govt. rules and 3 % for OPH candidates (on horizontal basis).
- In the present counseling total 6 posts are reserved for OPH candidates (except department of Dental Surgery).
- For OBC Candidate: Candidates must attach certificate valid for the posts under the Central Government of India which mentions that the Candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be earlier than 1 year from the last date of submission of Application Form for Junior Residency for July 2017 session which is 10.06.2017 i.e. should not be issued before 11.06.2016.
- For SC, ST & OBC – Certificate should be issued by authorities prescribed by Govt. of India.
- For OPH:
- The candidate must possess a valid document certifying his/her physical disability is conforming to judgment of Supreme Court of India i.e.: “With the approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India vide letter no. 18018/2/2009-ME(P-1) dated 17.02.2009 it has been decided that while providing reservation in admission to medical course in the first instance candidates with disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% shall be considered and in case candidates are not available of such candidates in that category then the candidates with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% will also be considered for admission as per decision in the Writ Petition (Civil) 184/2005-Dr.Kumar Sourav Vs. UOI & others in the Supreme Court of India”.
- The disability certificate should be signed by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions & countersigned by Medical Superintendent.
- The constitution of the Medical Board will be one consultant each from disciplines of Orthopedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Surgery.
Only the name of eligible candidates to be called for Counselling has been displayed in the Notice Board of the Academic Section, AIIMS on 20.06.2017 at 04.00 P.M. and also displayed on Institute websites www.aiims.edu and www.aiims.ac.in. Candidate must note that No Separate Intimation will be sent for the counselling.
To check List of eligible candidates called for the Counselling to the post of Junior Resident (Non-Academic) for Session July, 2017 which will be held on 27 June 2017 at 09:00 AM in the Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi – Click here.
The counselling will be done strictly by combined merit list starting from Rank No.1. The candidates in order of merit will exercise their choice of subject according to availability of posts. In case of absentee, the next candidate in merit will be considered.
The merit for Institute Graduates will be made on the basis of their aggregate marks in the I, II and final Professional examinations. The preference to AIIMS Graduates will be only for two terms (of 6 months)*.
All JR (NA) posts which remain unfilled after allotment to Institute Graduates will be offered to other candidates (other than AIIMS graduates). The candidate will be selected on the basis of ranks obtained in the May, 2017 AIIMS P. G. Entrance Examination. Those who have not appeared in AIIMS entrance exam in May, 2017 will be ranked in merit after those who have appeared in this entrance exam and their inter-se merit will be considered on the basis of their aggregate percentage of marks obtained in MBBS examination.