AIIMS Junior Resident 2020 – The result for AIIMS Junior Resident is now out. The online counselling is scheduled for January 21, 2021. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has released AIIMS Junior Resident Jan 2021 Session Notification at aiimsexam.org. Candidates can get the direct link to download the AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment notification below. The last date to apply for AIIMS Junior Resident (Non-Academic) Recruitment is December 10, 2020. AIIMS New Delhi has announced 194 vacancies for the different specialities. The AIIMS Junior Resident (Non-Acad.) session will be conducted from January 01, 2021 to June 30, 2021. Read more about AIIMS Junior Resident 2020, method of counselling and much more below.
Latest: AIIMS Junior Resident recruitment 2020 result is now available. Check the result below.
AIIMS Junior Resident 2020
The post of AIIMS Junior Resident (Non-Academic) is available for 25 departments. The session shall start from January 2021 in different specialities. Check the important dates for AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2020 below
|Release of notifiation||28 Nov 2020|
|Last date to apply||10 Dec 2020|
|Result declaration||18 Jan 2021|
|Online Counselling||21 Jan 2021|
|AIIMS Junior Resident Session||01 Jan 2021 to 30 Jun 2021|
AIIMS Junior Resident 2020 Out
AIIMS has announced the result for Junior Resident post. All the eligible candidates now have to appear for the online counseling that is schedule or January 21, 2021. Click on the direct link below to check result.
Click here to check AIIMS Junior Resident Result 2021.
Methods of Counselling for AIIMS Junior Resident
AIIMS shortlists only eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Junior Resident. Candidates have to make a preference of their subject/ specialist in the order of preference at the time of the online registration. Know more about Methods of Counselling for AIIMS Junior Resident below.
- For the unreserved category, aspirants are called for the counselling 04 times the number of vacancies available.
- All the reserved category candidates which include EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PWD and OPH category are called for counselling.
- The Junior Residency is first provided to the MBBS graduates from AIIMS New Delhi. The merit for these candidates is prepared on the basis of their aggregate marks in first, second and final professional exam.
- Remaining posts are offered on the following basis-
- The merit order of Non-AIIMS MBBS graduate is based on the rank secured in NOVEMBER, 2020 AIIMS P. G. Entrance Examination.
- Those who have not appeared for AIIMS PG entrance in June 2020 are considered for merit list after those who appeared for the exam. Their list is prepared based on the criteria available below.
Note: Selected candidates have to provide Saving Bank Account and PAN card information at the time of joining for the salary.
Documents to Carry for AIIMS Junior Resident Counselling
Candidates who are shortlisted for the medical counselling have to carry some documents with them. These are required for the verification of aspirants eligible and other aspects. For the online counselling, they have to carry the following documents.
Note: Aspirants have to carry Original along with one set of self-attested copies
- Offer Letter
- Degree, Marksheet
- Internship completion certificate
- Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate
- DMC/DDC registration
AIIMS Junior Resident Notification 2020
The official notification for AIIMS Junior Resident Jan 2021 Session is now out. Aspirants can check the snapshot of the AIIMS Junior Resident Notification 2020 below.
AIIMS Junior Resident 2020 Vacancies
This year, AIIMS News Delhi has announced total of 194 vacancies for Junior Resident (Non-Academic) recruitment. Aspirants can check the distribution of total vacancies amongst various departments below.
AIIMS Junior Resident Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria for AIIMS Junior Resident (Non-Academic) before applying. So, here is the AIIMS Junior Resident Eligibility Criteria 2020 for each department.
- Candidates must have passed MBBS/ BDS (including the internship) or equivalent degree from recognized MCI/ DCI.
- Only those aspirants who have passed MBBS/ BDS (including the internship) not prior to 03 years of December 31, 2020 will be considered. This means aspirants must have obtained either educational qualification between January 01, 2018 to December 31, 2020.
- DMC/ DDC registration is compulsory before joining.
AIIMS Junior Resident Application Form 2020
The application process for AIIMS Junior Resident recruitment is conducted online. Aspirants who are eligible can submit their AIIMS Junior Resident Jan 2021 session application form using the link available below.
Click here for AIIMS Junior Resident Registration and Application Form
How to Submit AIIMS Junior Resident Application Form 2020
- Visit the official website of AIIMS, aiimsexam.org.
- Click on the “Application form – JR (Non-Academic) (For January 2021 Session)” to submit the online applications.
- Then, click on the ‘proceed’ button to start the new registration process.
- On successful submission of AIIMS JR registration form aspirants can use the login details.
- Enter all the details asked in the AIIMS Junior Resident application form.
Status of AIIMS Junior Resident Online Registration
Aspirants who successfully submit their online registration for AIIMS Junior Resident are advised to check the registration status. Know how aspirants can check the same and what is the next step below.
- Aspirants can check the Status of AIIMS Junior Resident Online Registration through aiimsexams.org.
- If aspirants status is not available on the website, they have to immediately contact the conducting body.
- They have to write an email and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address the email to Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi 10029. With that, provide the full details of the Registration of application form.
AIIMS Junior Resident Reservation Policy
For various reserved category, AIIMS Delhi provides reservation benefits as per Central Govt. rules. Check the AIIMS Junior Resident recruitment reservation policy below.
About AIIMS in India
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education which have been declared by an Act of Parliament as Institutes of National Importance. AIIMS New Delhi is one of the fore-runner parent excellence institution, which was established in 1956. The first AIIMS Institute was established in 1956 under the AIIMS Act, 1956. The various AIIMS Institutes are located at New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Raebarelim Patna and others.
Official Website: aiimsexams.org
To know more about, AIIMS Junior Resident Recruitment 2020, download notification.
Counselling Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding the extension of counselling date.
AIIMS New Delhi JR Recruitment 2019
|Notification Name||.F.07/2019-Acad.I | Download Here|
|Date of notification||15 May 2019|
|Last date of registration||03 Jun 2019|
|Check status from||11 Jun 2019 | Check status here|
|List of candidates called for counselling date||24 Jun 2019 (03:00 PM) | Will be available soon|
|Counselling venue||Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS at 09:00 AM|