Recruitment 2016 and Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form are posted by organizations looking to recruit eligible candidates in available posts with vacancy.
Recruitment 2016 – Authorized departments of companies issue advertisement for selection of eligible candidates for posts in which there are vacancies. Recruitment process involves publishing notification, issuing application forms and attracting suitable talent to apply, release of recruitment admit cards for selection stages, conducting relevant selection stages, and declaring results.
Boards / Organisations
- Public Service Commission – UPSC / State PSC
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB)
- Air India Recruitment
- BSNL Recruitment
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment
- ISRO Recruitment
State Wise Recruitment’s
- Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
- Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment
- Assam Recruitment
- Bihar Recruitment
- Chandigarh Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh Recruitment
- Delhi Recruitment
- Goa Recruitment
- Gujarat Recruitment
- Haryana Recruitment
- Himachal Pradesh Recruitment
- Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment – Police Recruitment | JKSSB | JKKVIB
- Jharkhand Recruitment – TNVL | Civil Services | JSLPS | Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive Examination | JUVNL
- Karnataka Recruitment
- Kerala Recruitment – Postal Recruitment
- Madhya Pradesh Recruitment
- Maharashtra Recruitment
- Meghalaya Recruitment – DSC Meghalaya Recruitment
- Mizoram Recruitment
- Nagaland Recruitment
- Odisha Recruitment
- Pondicherry Recruitment
- Punjab Recruitment
- Rajasthan Recruitment
- Sikkim Recruitment – High Court
- Telangana Recruitment
- Tamil Nadu Recruitment
- Tripura Recruitment – Tripura Teacher Recruitment 2016
- Uttar Pradesh Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Recruitment
- West Bengal Recruitment
- Airports Authority of India – Junior Executive | Apprentices
- All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) Recruitment – AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse | SD SR | JR | AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Admit Card | AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Result
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) – Stipendiary Trainee
- BRO GREF Recruitment
- CCRH – LDC & Jr. Stenographer Recruitment
- ESIC Recruitment
- FSSAI Food Analyst Exam
- GRSE Recruitment
- India Post Bank Recruitment
- Loksabha Recruitment
- NCERT – NCERT Doctoral Fellowship for PhD Students
- NIELIT – Scientist B Recruitment
- Ordnance Factory – OFB Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017
- Central Silk Board Recruitment
There are many government jobs in India such as in Railway, Defence, Teaching, Bank, State Departments, other Government companies, and Public Sector Undertakings. Get here complete details of all govt jobs in India. Govt Jobs notifications and updates are updated on relevant pages whose links are given on this page. Candidates can go through all ongoing recruitment and check which ones they are eligible for. They can apply online for recruitment 2016-2017 for ongoing recruitment processes. After applying candidates can download recruitment admit card 2016 and appear for relevant selection process such as exam. Concerned organization releases recruitment result 2016 from time to time and same are updated on relevant result pages here.
Boards and Organizations mentioned here refer to specific bodies that look after recruitment in certain organizations. Among major ones in Selection Commission are Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and State Public Service Commissions (State PSC). They organize exams like ESE, CDS, NDA, IES, IAS, IFS, CAPF, CMS.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) looks after recruitment such as CGL, CHSL, Steno C and D, JE, CAPF, GD Constable, JHT. SSC is divided into various zones, and also there are some state wise selection commission.
For banking, largest body is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) that holds PO, Clerk, and other recruitment. Equally important is State Bank of India (SBI).
Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB) also exist for all India level and some at state level. They look after recruitment of Subordinate level.
Many more important organizations conduct recruitment 2016 process such as BSNL, IB, ISRO, Power Grid, NCERT. Go through complete list given on this page under “Boards / Organizations”.
Candidates are often interested in looking at state level recruitment also. For that reason, State Wise Recruitment are given here. There are many important govt job recruitment 2016 for each state. Go through all of them given under heading “State Wise Recruitment”.
There is huge competition for getting a good govt job. Stay updated with news and details updated here for Recruitment 2016 and Recruitment 2017. Prepare as per exam scheme pattern and syllabus for each recruitment.