Recruitment 2018 notification and online application form are posted by organizations looking to recruit eligible candidates in available posts with the vacancy.
Recruitment 2018 – Authorized departments of companies issue advertisement for selection of eligible candidates for posts in which there are vacancies. Recruitment process involves publishing notification, issuing application forms and attracting suitable talent to apply, the release of recruitment admit cards for selection stages, conducting relevant selection stages, and declaring results.
Boards / Organisations
- NRSC Recruitment
- Public Service Commission – UPSC / State PSC
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB)
- Air India Recruitment
- BSNL Recruitment
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment
- IFFCO Recruitment
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment
- ISRO Recruitment
State Wise Recruitment’s
- Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
- Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment – Police Recruitment
- Assam Recruitment
- Bihar Recruitment
- Chandigarh Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh Recruitment
- Delhi Recruitment
- Goa Recruitment
- Gujarat Recruitment
- Haryana Recruitment
- Himachal Pradesh Recruitment
- Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment
- Jharkhand Recruitment
- Karnataka Recruitment
- Kerala Recruitment
- Madhya Pradesh Recruitment
- Maharashtra Recruitment
- Meghalaya Recruitment – DSC Meghalaya Recruitment | Meghalaya Home Guard Recruitment
- Mizoram Recruitment
- Nagaland Recruitment
- Odisha Recruitment
- Pondicherry Recruitment
- Punjab Recruitment
- Rajasthan Recruitment
- Sikkim Recruitment
- Telangana Recruitment
- Tamil Nadu Recruitment
- Tripura Recruitment
- Uttar Pradesh Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Recruitment
- West Bengal Recruitment
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Corporation (AAHC) Recruitment
- Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) Recruitment
- All India Institute Of Medical Science (AIIMS) Recruitment
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) – Stipendiary Trainee
- BRO GREF Recruitment
- CCRH – LDC & Jr. Stenographer Recruitment
- ESIC Recruitment
- Foreign Graduate Medical Exam
- FSSAI Food Analyst Exam
- GRSE Recruitment
- India Post Bank Recruitment
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Recruitment
- KVS Recruitment
- Loksabha Recruitment
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018
- NCERT – NCERT Doctoral Fellowship for PhD Students
- NCL Recruitment 2018
- NIELIT – Scientist Recruitment
- Ordnance Factory – OFB Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2017
- Ordnance Factory OFB Industrial Employees (IEs) Group C Recruitment
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
There are many government jobs in India such as in Railway, Defence, Teaching, Bank, State Departments, other Government companies, and Public Sector Undertakings. Get here complete details of all govt jobs in India. Govt Jobs notifications and updates are updated on relevant pages whose links are given on this page. Candidates can go through all ongoing recruitment and check which ones they are eligible for. They can apply online for recruitment 2018 for ongoing recruitment processes. After applying candidates can download recruitment admit card 2018 and appear for relevant selection process such as exam. Concerned organization releases recruitment result 2018 from time to time and same are updated on relevant result pages here.
Boards and Organizations mentioned here refer to specific bodies that look after recruitment in certain organizations. Among major ones in Selection Commission are Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and State Public Service Commissions (State PSC). They organize exams like ESE, CDS, NDA, IES, IAS, IFS, CAPF, CMS.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) looks after recruitment such as CGL, CHSL, Steno C and D, JE, CAPF, GD Constable, JHT. SSC is divided into various zones, and also there are some state wise selection commission.
For banking, the largest body is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) that holds PO, Clerk, and other recruitment. Equally important is State Bank of India (SBI).
Subordinate Services Selection Board (SSSB) also exist for all India level and some at the state level. They look after recruitment of Subordinate level.
Many more important organizations conduct recruitment 2018 process such as BSNL, IB, ISRO, Power Grid, NCERT. Go through complete list given on this page under “Boards / Organizations”.
Candidates are often interested in looking at state level recruitment also. For that reason, State Wise Recruitment are given here. There are many important govt job recruitment 2018 for each state. Go through all of them given under heading “State Wise Recruitment”.
There is huge competition for getting a good govt job. Stay updated with news and details updated here for Recruitment 2018. Prepare as per exam scheme pattern and syllabus for each recruitment.