Indian Army Recruitment
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the de jure Commander-in-Chief of the army while the de facto leadership lies with Minister of Defence. The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders. It conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances, like Operation Surya Hope, and can also be requisitioned by the government to cope with internal threats. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force.
- Indian Army TGC 128
- Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2018 – 44 Course
- Indian Army JAG Entry Oct 2018
- Indian Army University Entry Scheme (UES)
- Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
- Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
- Indian Army JCO Recruitment
- Indian Army 127 TGC Recruitment
- Army Education Corps (AEC) Recruitment
- Army Education Corps Education Havildar Recruitment
- Territorial Army Officer Recruitment
Recruitment Examination conducted by UPSC
- Combined Defense Services (CDS) I, Combined Defense Services – (CDS) II
- National Defence Academy (NDA) I, National Defence Academy (NDA) II
Indian Air Force Recruitment
The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian Armed Forces. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct Aerial warfare during a conflict. Indian Air Force is regarded as one of the best Air Forces in the world by many experts.
Indian Navy Recruitment
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Armed Forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the rank of admiral, commands the navy.
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Feb 2019
- Indian Navy Officer Jan 2019 (Logistics Cadre)
- Indian Navy Officer
- Indian Navy UES
- Indian Navy Matric Recruit (MR)
- Indian Navy SSC Pilot / ATC Entry
- Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 2018
- Indian Navy SSR (02/2018) Recruitment
- Indian Navy NAIC
- Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment
Sashastra Seema Bal or SSB is one of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. It is currently under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), Government of India. It was formerly known as the Special Service Bureau.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2019
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch (DB)
- Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
- Indian Coast Guard Navik
- Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment
The BSF is a Border Guarding Force of India. Established on December 1, 1965, it is a paramilitary force charged with guarding India’s land border during peace time and preventing transnational crime. It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment
The Central Reserve Police Force came into existence as Crown Representative’s Police on 27th July 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949.
- CRPF SI, ASI & Constable Recruitment 2017
- CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017 (ST Vacancies)
- CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Recruitment
- ITBP Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018
- ITBP Head Constable and Constable Moter Mechanic Recruitment
- ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017
- ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2016-2017
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2017