CDS Answer Key 2019 is published here after exam. Answer key of CDS exam can be checked for English, General Knowledge, and Elementary Mathematics. Question paper and answer key are made available for Sets / Series A, B, C, and D for each paper. Candidates who appear in Combined Defence Services exam on September 8, 2019, can check complete solutions here to predict their score. Marking scheme is +1, -0.33 for Math. It is +0.83, -0.28 for English and GK. Union Public Service Commission also releases official answer key, it is available after result of CDS exam.
CDS Answer Key 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases CDS answer key only for written exam. Check the important dates of the CDS Answer Key 2019, by referring to the table below.
|CDS 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of UPSC CDS 2 2019||08 Sep 2019|
|Availability of unofficial CDS 2 answer key 2019||A few hours after exam|
|Issuance of official answer key||Aug / Sep 2020|
Get Here: Candidates can download unofficial answer key of CDS 2 2019 from this page after exam, and get official answer key at upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting CDS 2 2019 on the second Sunday in September that is September 8, 2019. Admit card of CDS 2019 is issued three weeks prior to exam. In CDS exam, there are three papers – English, GK, Math – and it takes place in this order.
- English – 9 AM to 11 AM | Break from 11 AM to 12 Noon
- GK – 12 Noon to 2 PM | Break from 2 PM to 3 PM
- Mathematics, not for OTA candidates – 3 PM to 5 PM
CDS 2 2019 Question Paper will be published online after exam is over. And shortly thereafter, answer keys will also be published.
How to calculate marks using CDS Answer Key?
To calculate marks with the help of UPSC CDS 2 2019 answer key, you should know the marking scheme and exam pattern first. Check the same below.
|Paper||No. of Qs||Marks||Marks for correct answer||Negative marking|
Steps to calculate marks
- Check answers from answer key and tally with your own answers.
- In one place, note down the number of correct answers and incorrect answers.
- Also note number of questions where you have marked more than one correct answer. Consider them also as incorrect answers.
- Now use formula below to know your score.
English Paper Marks = (Number of correct answers * 5/6) – (Number of incorrect answers * 5/18)
GK Paper Marks = (Number of correct answers * 5/6) – (Number of incorrect answers * 5/18)
Mathematics Paper Marks = (Number of correct answers * 1) – (Number of incorrect answers * 1/3)
Will UPSC release CDS 2019 Answer Key?
Yes, Union Public Service Commission that is the official exam conducting body of CDS exam does release the answer key. However the official answer key comes quite late, around one year after exam. There is no fixed date for its release, but it is for certain to come after result is announced. Here are few points:
- UPSC releases CDS answer key at upsc.gov.in.
- Answer key is published in PDF format.
- Separate answer keys are published for English, GK, Math.
- In each answer key, there are separate question number with correct answer option in form of tables, for Sets A, B, C, D.
- Candidates can download PDF files without any need of login at any time once it is available.
How To Download CDS Answer Key 2019?
An answer key is significant for the candidates who have given the test. With the answer key, candidates can analyze their overall performance in the exam. Follow the steps given below to download the answer key and check the scores.
- Click on the link on this page or visit the official website, upsc.gov.in.
- Now, click on the appropriate link of the answer key.
- The CDS Answer Key 2019 is going to appear on the page in a pdf format.
- Students can now match the answers and add and deduct the marks as per the marking scheme.
CDS Result 2019
- UPSC announces CDS Result 2019 at upsc.gov.in.
- The result is published in form of PDF file containing roll numbers of all qualified candidates.
- Only those candidates who obtain cut off marks or more in the exam are declared as qualified.
- In the result of written exam, instructions are given for qualified candidates about SSB rounds.
- Whereas all candidates who submit their application form of CDS 2019 can appear in the written exam, only those who qualify written exam can appear in SSB.
- Then those candidates have to attend SSB interview and clear it to finally get admission in IMA, INA, AFA, OTA.
About CDS 2019
UPSC CDS exam is held twice a year. The one that was held in February was CDS 1. Now the one in September is CDS 2. Graduation completed candidates get entry to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, Officers Training Academy on basis of CDS exam and SSB interviews. This time there are 417 vacancies.
If you have any queries regarding CDS Answer Key 2019, then please ask in comments below.