Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020 – Department of Forests and Wildlife has released the result for Forest Ranger & Wildlife Guard. To check the result, candidates have to visit the official website forest.delhigovt.nic.in. Forest Department declares Delhi Forest Guard Result in the merit list form. The selection of candidates is done for a total of 226 vacancies. For more information related to Delhi Forest Guard result 2020 including the process to check result, a compilation of result, vacancy details, merit list, and other information read this article.
Latest: Declaration of marks in recruitment to the post of Forest Ranger is now available. Check below.
Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020
In the merit list, names of selected candidates are mentioned. So, to check their selection candidates have to search for their name. Get important dates related to Delhi Forest Guard result 2020 from the table provided below:
|Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Date for examination of Forest Ranger & Wildlife Guard||15 & 16 Mar 2020|
|Delhi Forest Guard 2020 Exam Date||01 Mar – 07 Mar 2021|
|Declaration of result of Forest Ranger & Wildlife Guard||04 Sep 2020|
|Document verification||To be announced|
Check result here:
- Click here to check Final result Notice for the Post of Forest Ranger.
- Click here to check Delhi Forest Guard result 2020 of Forest Ranger.
- Click here to check Delhi Forest Guard result 2020 of Wildlife Guard.
- Click here to check the marks for post of Forest Ranger.
- Click here to check marks in wildlife guards’ recruitment exam.
- Click here to check Notice for declaration of marks in wildlife guards’ recruitment exam.
Notice: Click here to check Notice for declaration of marks in recruitment to the post of Forest Ranger
How is Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020 is Prepared?
After the release of answer key, Department of Forest and Wildlife prepares the result for Delhi Forest Guard. To know about the procedure of the compilation of result, refer to the points below:
- Once the online examination os over, candidates can download the answer key and calculate their scores.
- The conducting body calculates the aggregate marks secured by candidates.
- Based on these marks, candidates are arranged in the merit list.
- Those candidates who are able to secure qualifying marks are placed higher in the merit list.
Tie-Breaking Criteria for Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020
In case of tie-breaking criteria for Delhi Forest Guard, the following conditions are taken into consideration. Check the tie-breaking criteria below:
- In case two or more candidates secure same position in the merit list, then their date of birth resolves tie. The one who is an elder is placed higher in the merit list.
- In case of further ties, one whose first name if comes in alphabetical order is placed higher in the merit list.
Preparation of Merit for Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020
Forest Department, Delhi declares Delhi Forest Guard result in merit list form. Check the process of the preparation of merit list below:
- Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks for the post of Forest Ranger. Unreserved, SC, ST, OBC, etc category candidates have to secure marks as per their categories.
- The final merit list for forest ranger is prepared based on aggregate marks in both the sections of the papers.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment 2020
The selection for the post of Forest Ranger and Forest Guard is done through 2 stages – online examination and physical standard round. Whereas, eligible candidates are selected for Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher through online examination online.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment
- Online Examination: Applicants have to take an online examination for Delhi Forest Guard recruitment. It is mandatory to secure the minimum qualifying marks as prescribed by the conducting body.
- Physical standard: Candidates have to fulfil the required physical standard as prescribed by the Forest Department. The physical standard includes height, weight, chest size (normal and expansion), running within the required time.
Check the Required Physical standard below:
- Candidates have to cover 25 km/16 km (Male/Female) within 04 hours on foot.
|Male||163 cm||Normal – 84 |
With expansion- 05 (89 cm)
|Female||150 cm||Normal – 79|
With expansion- 05 (84 cm)
Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020 Vacancies
Department of forest and wildlife has released a total number of 226 vacancies. Check the post wise and category wise distribution of vacancies in the image below.
How to check Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020?
After the release of the official answer key, candidates must check their result to know about their selection status. Follow the steps to check Delhi Forest Guard result 2020.
1st step: Visit the official website of Forest department, forest.delhigovt.nic.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: On the home page of the website, click on the relevant link to check Delhi Forest Guard result.
3rd step: After this, merit list for Delhi Forest guard is displayed on the screen. Check the selection status with the help of the candidate’s name.
4th step: Hit the download button and download the merit list for future reference.
What After the Declaration of Delhi Forest Guard Result 2020?
After the declaration of the final result, candidates have to be present for the document and identity verification. The document and identity verification round is conducted before the issuance of the appointment letter. The date for the verification of documents is released on the official website.
List of documents required for Verification of Documents
- Printout of the system generated application with the candidate’s photo and signature.
- Printout of Application fee receipt.
- 10th mark sheet/certificate as the date of birth proof.
- All educational and professional qualification certificate and degrees.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Candidates who are already employed with Government/Autonomous bodies/PSU have to produce No Objection Certificate from the employer
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof – Voter card, Passport, Driving license, etc.
- Other documents that are mentioned on the admit card/advertisement.
- Candidates have to carry original as well as photocopies of these documents n the date and time specified for the verification.
- If candidate is unable to produce any of the documents or not appear for the verification, his/her appointment and candidature is cancelled.
Delhi Forest Guard 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Delhi Forest Guard result is declared in merit list format.
Ans : The date for the document and identity verification round is conveyed to candidates online. Moreover, we have provided a list of documents in the article above, Candidates can get the information above.
Ans : For the post of Forest Ranger, Forest Guard, and Wildlife Guard, 226 vacancies are released.